Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read this story about how her former babysitter left Mandy's child home alone (She thought for some reason AH and hubby had returned).

Unequivocally, the babysitter did the wrong thing. To leave the child alone without physically seeing the parents first?? Reckless, careless, wrong, wrong, wrong.
However I can hardly think of a worse punishment than being yelled at by that plastic harridan....😬
Did it actually happen? Surely she would have dined out on this at the time! Slot on every daytime talk show or programme.

She's one of those people I know I shouldn't like, but if I met her, I probably would.

I used to feel the same way about Tara Palmer-Tomkinson. I really really liked her. Bright, funny, intelligent, but pigeon-holed into a tv schtick.

Reactions: 4
I’m gobsmacked today watching millionaire celebs like Amanda Holden, Jamie Laing, Harry Rednapp to name but a few who have received bags of free stuff from Aspinal of London. Why could they not give to more well deserving folk? I hope these celebs give away these freebies. Pure selfishness 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s awful. Her fillers are awful. Her laugh is awful.
I’ve really struggled with her since she nearly died giving birth but then got plastered in make up to sit on BGT 2 days later. So desperate for fans and Simon cowell. I found it so cold and vile.
I remember her “nearly dying” and being on BGT within the week. Frightened of Simon Cowell replacing her. So desperate for a baby but back at work within a week? Shocking

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for her daughters having such a vacuous, narcissistic and fame hungry Mother as her. You just know that as soon as she can she'll be whoring them round acting/modelling agencies, irrespective of their wishes.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely can't stand this woman. The only thing I like about Pip Schofield is that he would not work with her..

Reactions: 3
Absolutely can't stand this woman. The only thing I like about Pip Schofield is that he would not work with her..
I have to say she does look amazing for her age but her face tells you she’s someone who thinks her tit doesn’t stink. And tbh I first heard of her because of her infidelity.

I used to really fancy Neil Morrisey - but I'm definitely not his type if he goes for the elderly barbie doll look. He still comes across as a nice bloke though, maybe he had a brain fart when he decided to leap into bed with Amanda. Or perhaps he'd drunk too much of his real ale?

Reactions: 2
I used to really fancy Neil Morrisey - but I'm definitely not his type if he goes for the elderly barbie doll look. He still comes across as a nice bloke though, maybe he had a brain fart when he decided to leap into bed with Amanda. Or perhaps he'd drunk too much of his real ale?
I’d say she just put it on a plate for him. No offence but if I had to shag Les Dennis on the regular I’d be gagging for a bit of strange 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say she does look amazing for her age but her face tells you she’s someone who thinks her tit doesn’t stink. And tbh I first heard of her because of her infidelity.
She looks like she’s got Bell’s palsy now. Nerve damage from Botox possibly. It should right itself but still.
I just think it’s mad that she can’t move her face properly. It’s like a fixed expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d say she just put it on a plate for him. No offence but if I had to shag Les Dennis on the regular I’d be gagging for a bit of strange 🤣
I hear where you're coming from, but from a personal point of view, my crush on Neil disappeared into the ether when he shagged her. I thought he had standards :D God knows why, I don't know the man at all!!

• Haha
I hear where you're coming from, but from a personal point of view, my crush on Neil disappeared into the ether when he shagged her. I thought he had standards :D God knows why, I don't know the man at all!!
Wishful thinking Love something all us women suffer from 🤣

Another zeleb caught out. All that "emergency" call was a load of guff. She drove all that way cos it's her birthday tomorrow. As she's been telling us for the last few days

Reactions: 7
Another zeleb caught out. All that "emergency" call was a load of guff. She drove all that way cos it's her birthday tomorrow. As she's been telling us for the last few days
She got shopped by their neighbours as she’s so unliked..

Reactions: 4