Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be trying to get in with Naomi Ford. Always round at her salon, buying her Christmas presents etc. Naomi is just as desperate as Amanda and is associating with her because she was once known in Liverpool.
Well yeah, she can hardly go to Zest anymore for hair & make-up cos Snarler is there.

Speaking of which I see Snarler pulled out of the Look Fantastic/ GHD event in Manny last night as Mandy was posting all day prepping for it.

As if she bought her a dkny trackie šŸ¤£

Loool, she'll have come across those lurking in her den of sparkly shite when she moved house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to be trying to get in with Naomi Ford. Always round at her salon, buying her Christmas presents etc. Naomi is just as desperate as Amanda and is associating with her because she was once known in Liverpool.
1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes? (IYKYK) wow I dont know whose more desperate there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes? (IYKYK) wow I dont know whose more desperate there
Oh I know alright šŸ˜‚ how desperate is Amanda buying her a DKNY tracksuit. Sheā€™s only her hairdresser. Naomi thinks sheā€™s some sort of celebrity in Chester, sheā€™s a lot like Amanda. The amount of posing videos and pics she takes when just put and about is absolutely cringeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DKNY lounge setā€¦probably from TKMaxx šŸ˜‚ why do people see the need to show off presents they have brought like thatšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø j

Old enough to be her Mum surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Naomi is 32, the youngest is about 21 and Amanda is desperately trying to get in with them when sheā€™s in her 40s
Oh I thought 9 toes was younger, must be the stupid filter she uses as we never see the real version.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everythingā€™s fake with her and all for the gram. And her husband ā€˜watch me eyebrowsā€™ makes me šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s now bought Naomiā€™s sister a present. For some reason sheā€™s up their arses.

Reactions: 5
She is a sad bleep. Is she desperate to make people think sheā€™s not skint?

Reactions: 6
She's probably giving away Snarler's and Sav's presents šŸ¤£
No she was sure to tag her daughter saying thanks for taking t the other day, to let us know they are speaking actually. Obv reads here religiously.

Hello Mandy šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isnā€™t Gill in Spain as her fellas part of encro!?
She is a PT, has a page that sells fake goods and now a travel business!
She must be knackered šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her real size on show here.....
where's the legs for days gone ?

• Haha
  • Wow