Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she always trying to geg in with girls her daughters age fuckin embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Not being funny but who has she got to reply to..acting like she’s some successful businesswoman 🥴 maybe all 600 odd of her jetset followers are booking her as a travel agent 🤣
Bo$$ Babe - CEO of Life x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That you carla? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 all i can say is carla lawson needs a good scrub that minty bleep doesn’t get a wash and has banged everyone in the city, her 26 year old fella fucked her off becoz he had enough of her snide ways Crazy little coke head bum who’s sends her scrans back so she doesn’t have to pay the bill in restaurants. Alison is jay Mc new bird. Lovely girl, hope it works out for him coz carla rinsed him dry then fucked him off for her toy boy when the footy career dried up, now she’s in a council house in marion square with 4 kids 🤣🤣🫣🥴 jumpin on the back of anyone who is anyone 🥴 Cringe the way she is that far up gemma collins an tanya bardsleys ass her head is popping out of there neck.. carla if you are reading this please stop with the constant stories with the discounts NO ONE CARES 😵💫👋
Hey I do, saved £50 on pressies so far 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I love all the mand and Carla drama . Mand has alway slagged Carla off in a passive aggressive way - “ oh she’s a thick fucker but at least she’s funny”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How self obsessed can one person be…..literally make this post about me and nothing about the person…..what a bleeping weapon man mand is!

Reactions: 4
Not derailing… but, what happened to Holly Henderson? She may have blocked me, but I haven’t seen her on the socials for ages… thought this would be a good thread to ask on.

Reactions: 2