Amanda Britt ( Scottish )

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awk she’d maybe slap LT about wae one of her nappies big Charlie makes her wear

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s steaming & looking awffy festive the night 🎄🎅🏻 loving the bedsheets used as curtains which doubles up as a hammock, she’ll look braw lying in that shouting duck the polis out the windae
IMG_6127.jpeg

IMG_6128.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wtf is she watching in the tele 😂
Nae idea but I’ve just been scarred for life she took her gear aff & gave the viewers a topless lap dance 💀😭😂 that’s enough internet for me for the day😭
IMG_6140.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Amanda’s Britney moment was caused because she’s accusing Ross’s maw of killing her Guinea pigs. I wonder if Ross’s maws name is Caroline
🔪🐹🥧

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TW —

I’ve just woke up and seen really disturbing lives on her Facebook from last night. Don’t watch them if easily offended or you don’t like blood.

She needs sectioned.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
IMG_4406.jpeg
I doubt they’ll go on TikTok as they were too graphic. She’s deleted them off fb now too. Must have woke up and realised.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s had all the help in the world over the years, she doesn’t want to change her lifestyle, she’s no interest in helping herself. Lives on various apps where she causes a scene for attention have been her life for over 10 year now she’s never going to change

Reactions: 8
That’s her totally wrecked another hoose then. Walls are black. GHA should just give her a tent and tell her to duck off.

IMG_2696.jpeg

---
IMG_2697.jpeg

Reactions: 3
At least she kept her bra on this time I’ll never get er seeing Amanda doing a topless not so sexy dance 🤢😭 I wonder if she received a oodie & a clam clamp aff the junkies secret Santa , if no she’ll be bealing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't live next to her!! Screaming at her windows music blaring her shouting and screaming. I'm sure someone said a young baby lives in her block? Not that she cares. She was talking like someone was with her but obv it was herself. All for attention? Barking like a dog. Her friends were on the comments telling her to stop!!

Reactions: 2
Sooo she’s fallen out with her two good friends Jen and Caitlyn big style and she’s saying Ross is a convicted beast?! What the flying duck!

Reactions: 1