Amanda Britt ( Scottish )

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye was it no picture of her sisters or cousins wean that she was passing off as her own?
aye I remember that I can’t remember what she called it though, can you remember the live she was in the bushes with the charger around her neck pretending to be dead but still on live 🤦🏼‍♀️her Facebook days where absolutely mental that Charlie was an absolute creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her Facebook lives were actually wild, before I knew who she was I remember her SH’ing on live and people being really worried. Then others when she was down by the Clyde saying she was going to jump in and stuff

Reactions: 2
aye I remember that I can’t remember what she called it though, can you remember the live she was in the bushes with the charger around her neck pretending to be dead but still on live 🤦🏼‍♀️her Facebook days where absolutely mental that Charlie was an absolute creep.
She said her daughter who dieds name was Nicola and the dad was somebody Hulmes I canny mind the first name she used to say his name was , she claimed she was buried down in Dumfries she used to be greeting on Facebook lives because she couldn’t visit the grave as it was far away. Bowfing that she’s made it all up, how fucked up can ye get.

Reactions: 3
She said her daughter who dieds name was Nicola and the dad was somebody Hulmes I canny mind the first name she used to say his name was , she claimed she was buried down in Dumfries she used to be greeting on Facebook lives because she couldn’t visit the grave as it was far away. Bowfing that she’s made it all up, how fucked up can ye get.
I dunno if she's had a miscarriage or anything? But defo has no given birth to two kids. The bird is actual fucked up
She is evil but mentally she is really simple so prime pickings for pervert men who take advantage

Reactions: 4
I dunno if she's had a miscarriage or anything? But defo has no given birth to two kids. The bird is actual fucked up
She is evil but mentally she is really simple so prime pickings for pervert men who take advantage
It was a wee girl who looked about 2 or 3’s photos she used to put up saying it was her daughter who passed away . What a thing to lie about, horrible lassie

Reactions: 3
She's a twisted bastard, I used to feel sorry for her because of her problems and at first when she used to go live she didn't really do anything just danced about like a fanny steaming and people did just go in to wind her up (they still do) but she knew that and seemed to love the attention regardless. Then her online behaviour just got ridiculous and any sympathy I had for her disappeared! She's been offered more help than anyone else would and she throws it all back in everyone's face

Reactions: 6
She's a twisted bastard, I used to feel sorry for her because of her problems and at first when she used to go live she didn't really do anything just danced about like a fanny steaming and people did just go in to wind her up (they still do) but she knew that and seemed to love the attention regardless. Then her online behaviour just got ridiculous and any sympathy I had for her disappeared! She's been offered more help than anyone else would and she throws it all back in everyone's face
she absolutely has she’s had help from woman’s aid, that 218 project, support workers etc and she fucks it all up but she is defo vulnerable to big creeps like Charlie. Just had another thought can yous mind she had an American bf 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is she wearing trainers in the house, shes in her jammies!😂

• Haha
She was greeting about her brother around 6pm. Chap at the door and it was a food bank delivering to her. Whilst she’s sitting on the scoops. Makes me sick.

• Wow
Is she on live? Is she ever! She’s absolutely mwi, bouncing about barking with the music up to maximum. She’ll get the jail.
---
I think she’s been drinking wae Susan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1