Amanda Britt ( Scottish )

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s that lavvy heed got wi her the night “you’re already on the run ya daft bleep

Reactions: 1
There drinking , wont be long before there battering each other , calling each other for everything and shes smashin the flat up 😂 , back together tomorrow 😂
Shes off out tonight saying she feels like a bad mum for going out … , you do not have your daughter ya muppet or maybe she means baby roman she tosses about the house 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in hospital again. People are in her comments saying they tried to tell her to stop lastnight but I didn’t see her live lastnight. Anyone any idea of what she’s done now?

• Wow
She’s in hospital again. People are in her comments saying they tried to tell her to stop lastnight but I didn’t see her live lastnight. Anyone any idea of what she’s done now?
She was on a Debbie Downer on her lives last night but I thought she was just miserable. She didn't do anything stupid did she?

Just seen the same post as Dee Dee. She’s lying in her hospital bed with a gown on. The background music is about when she dies. Very uplifting for a Friday. Must not have been getting enough attention.

Reactions: 2
Yea she's just posted on yet another account of hers that she's being kept in.... she isn't telling lies medical.professionals are keeping her in... she's hooked up to a bag of reversal for o.d.
Attention seeking waste of space

Reactions: 3
Paracetamol is the most stupidest way to unalive yourself the pain and the length of time it takes. She's probs took 10.

bleeping fanny she probably took zero. She just wants attention off of Ross
I agree she is wanting Ross to come running , same as bush with Louise , she got a dog hoping Louise would want her , pair of idiots, amanda wastes emergency services & nhs time over & over

What grinds my gears is when she said shes entitled to a nightout because she's a mother she doesn't even have the kid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What grinds my gears is when she said shes entitled to a nightout because she's a mother she doesn't even have the kid
She must just think that's an expression that people use after they have kids 😂 nothing to do with raising them and having them hang off your legs 24/7...she wouldn't know anything about that!

• Haha
Was talking to.someone who has worked directly with Amanda today. She's very professional so she would never go into any detail but she said for the way amanda is online for all you know what she's done to other people you can't help but feel sorry for her. She's a very sad soul in person she has been through so much and was pretty much doomed from fhr start. Made me see her in a different light

Those kids we see being neglected on tiktok will probably just grow up to repeat the cycle magine growing up knowing some kids grow up in loving homes where u are the centre.

Sorry for the paragraph. I was just laying out my LO flowers and card for valentines day and thought about those kids with nothing. Amanda was just one of those paired with severe learning difficulties. I hope she never gets her child back, not that she even is fighting for her but I do hope she stays away from.men and stays out of prison