Amanda Britt ( Scottish )

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had that staying above me I’d go up and leather her carrying on like she’s at body attack at this time of night she’s a complete menace

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LT’s another Steph Yoker, likes to mouth off & does duck all about it. At least if she’s got Amanda on her radar she will maybe shut the duck up about Cher & Jade Frati, she’s like a broken record harping on about them constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LT’s another Steph Yoker, likes to mouth off & does duck all about it. At least if she’s got Amanda on her radar she will maybe shut the duck up about Cher & Jade Frati, she’s like a broken record harping on about them constantly
Is it me or has LT been taking whatever Cher’s been taking that whacks the beef on

Reactions: 3
She’s on having a Britney 🥴 something to do with the video doing the rounds again , the video of her and her ex David the one where they were making fun of the lassie he killed with the dog leash

Reactions: 2
What’s that got to do with teethal weapon though? It’s as if she gets a bee in her bonnet about something and can’t let it go. Bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 4
What’s that got to do with teethal weapon though? It’s as if she gets a bee in her bonnet about something and can’t let it go. Bizarre behaviour.
I've heard LT talk about that before, not sure if she knew the lassie but I think she had said she was from her town

Reactions: 3