Amanda Britt ( Scottish )

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone been keeping up with her saying that ross is a p*do
I was just coming on to ask if I had missed a chapter!! Ross is a p**o then he's not as someone done it as a wind up?? I thought Ross was in the jail and was going to be for a while?? Thought he got someone pregnant? Did she not have a restraining order again him?? So many questions lol

Side note du think its a contact centre she says her wee girl in? When she shows pics carpets look dirty. Maybe I'm wrong.

I was just coming on to ask if I had missed a chapter!! Ross is a p**o then he's not as someone done it as a wind up?? I thought Ross was in the jail and was going to be for a while?? Thought he got someone pregnant? Did she not have a restraining order again him?? So many questions lol

Side note du think its a contact centre she says her wee girl in? When she shows pics carpets look dirty. Maybe I'm wrong.
Ross will get a kicking and it will all be her fault - she is a train wreck & no as daft as she makes out.

Defo a contact centre I think - hope that we girl never goes back to her - sorry but shes off the scale on the drink

Reactions: 2
Ross will get a kicking and it will all be her fault - she is a train wreck & no as daft as she makes out.

Defo a contact centre I think - hope that we girl never goes back to her - sorry but shes off the scale on the drink
100% he will get a kicking. I see she's deleted one of her fb pages again. I seen earlier on she was apologising again for her behaviour last night . She genuinely thinks sorry fixes everything!! I hope she is watched the full time that she is with the wee girl. U don't know what nonsense she could be telling her. I'm all for kids see the parents if they r stable, and a regular part. That wee girl must be so confused some time she sees her other times not?

She's defo not as daft as she makes out.

I can’t believe she even has any access to her daughter at all. At a contact centre or anything.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she even has any access to her daughter at all. At a contact centre or anything.
Yeah I think that would have fizzled out long ago!

Amanda's daft the "right way", act daft for a free hurl explains her to a T!

Reactions: 3
Same to be honest - shes not interested in her daughter its all an act , all she cares about is Ross & getting mwi for attention, never sheds a tear for her wee girl but plenty for him

I couldnt believe on her live last night she was screaming the place down an barking and the police didnt do anything just asked if she was ok….. her poor neighbours!

I couldnt believe on her live last night she was screaming the place down an barking and the police didnt do anything just asked if she was ok….. her poor neighbours!
I would be at her door if she was my neighbour. Police must be sick fed up of her. Maybe they r on to her aswell, they know its all for show. Last night I seen she was looking for ppl to help her as she felt down. She knows exactly who to phone. But let's put it on fb so that all the sheep can message her r u OK? Send me a pm, always here for u. For years she has done this but shes defo upping her game now.

Just seen 4 mins of her live from earlier, finished with Ross again. Apparently this time he threatened her was slagging off children. Said he was going to social work and saying Amanda had been posting pics of her daughter online!! She's obv not allowed to then. I remember when she had just had her wee girl she said a name and it wasn't zoe. It was alisha or something like that. Could be wrong but I've always wondered If zoe was a made up name to protect her daughter

Just seen 4 mins of her live from earlier, finished with Ross again. Apparently this time he threatened her was slagging off children. Said he was going to social work and saying Amanda had been posting pics of her daughter online!! She's obv not allowed to then. I remember when she had just had her wee girl she said a name and it wasn't zoe. It was alisha or something like that. Could be wrong but I've always wondered If zoe was a made up name to protect her daughter
Shes changed her name a few times , defo think shes no allowed to say her actual name to protect her - also dont think she will ever get her back either

Does she not call her Bunny Rose? I can’t believe she even sees her. Infact I don’t think she does.

Does she not call her Bunny Rose? I can’t believe she even sees her. Infact I don’t think she does.
She calls her bunny rose & zoey & something else i can’t remember… she pretends to see her daily 🙈

I thought her daughter lived with her sister?
Absolutely not. That’s what she’d like you to believe. I’m with Cass. I don’t think she’s seen the wean for years. I think it’s been adopted. There’s no way Amanda would ever be allowed to look after her.

Absolutely not. That’s what she’d like you to believe. I’m with Cass. I don’t think she’s seen the wean for years. I think it’s been adopted. There’s no way Amanda would ever be allowed to look after her.
Totally agree, I thought the wean was older but she said the other day she’s just turned 4

Reactions: 1
The sister took her in when it was temp but she's not with her anymore her sister is lovely but it's a huge responsibility to take on a child not your own
The last I heard she wasn't allowed to see her maybe that's changed defo not weekly she would be too busy having her weekly appointments with social work
---
Totally agree, I thought the wean was older but she said the other day she’s just turned 4
Yeah born in 2019

No one likes to think of a wean going into the care system but it’s been the best thing for that wee girl. Thank god social services haven’t failed her like they have failed so many like Rosie, Stayace etc kids , can you imagine Amanda in charge of a wean.

Reactions: 3