Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facts hahaha I stopped watching her vlogs because of all the “decorative clutter” it was very overwhelming looking at it through a screen! Each corner of her house is overly decorated which just looks so noisy
When she said she just threw everything on the ground really gave me anxiety!

Reactions: 5
There are a few influencers threads that I’ve wanted to start, including Alyssa. I think only certain level of members can start a thread. I searched for instructions but it wasn’t clear. 🤨

[/QUOTE]

Also this is the je Suis Lou thread!

[/QUOTE]
@deadgirlinside you are royalty! Thank you for starting both threads.
1651803510907.gif

Reactions: 3
For someone who barely goes outside the house, she has a lot of clothes 😂 esp sweaters that hide her figure so much

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cassie Thorpe thread?
PLEASE! I have so much to say.

Did she even really have a fanbase that was interested in her anaesthesia content? I only watched her for the birkin unboxings lol
Is there a thread for KB? Lol I would like to join.
[/QUOTE]
There should be. She never buys RTW bc she’s 5 feet tall and thick. None of it would fit her. I also imagine her husband is CHEAP. I’ve never met a surgeon who wasn’t. I imagine he’s fine w her blowing through her $ but doesn’t want her dipping into his. Bags is all she can do!

This comment on her latest video killed me 😂
I love an honest comment. Their house is so small and cluttered, and I imagine we only see a glimpse of it.

Last edited:
Did she really buy her dog a Prada backpack? This girls spending is just out of control and ridiculous

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is wedding planning really that stressful that she is breaking out in hives? I don’t understand. She is having a destination wedding and should have had all of the major stuff out of the way a lonnggggg time ago. If anything is stressful at this point, it’s because she dragged her feet way too long or because she has these IG/aesthetic expectations that are out of control. I got engaged in December and already have my June 2023 wedding fully planned and ready to go, minus the save the dates and invites. I went in expecting the most stressful time of my life based on how people portray wedding planning on social media and was shocked at how easy it was. I think these influencers make things way more difficult than need be.

Reactions: 10
Is wedding planning really that stressful that she is breaking out in hives? I don’t understand. She is having a destination wedding and should have had all of the major stuff out of the way a lonnggggg time ago. If anything is stressful at this point, it’s because she dragged her feet way too long or because she has these IG/aesthetic expectations that are out of control. I got engaged in December and already have my June 2023 wedding fully planned and ready to go, minus the save the dates and invites. I went in expecting the most stressful time of my life based on how people portray wedding planning on social media and was shocked at how easy it was. I think these influencers make things way more difficult than need be.
She’s probably stressed because her firmly planted low and middle class family and friends are giving her a hard time about how THEY are trying to afford getting to this wedding. I don’t know why they didn’t just elope for the destination wedding. She’s only doing it for the IG photos, and then have a more traditional Filipino wedding back in the states. Isn’t she “super proud” of her Filipino background?

Reactions: 13
Doesn't she have a wedding planner 😂😂 how tf u stressed when u have one. She acts as if she's nicola peltz with all these ppl coming when it's just her family and influencer "friends"

Isn’t she “super proud” of her Filipino background?
She ain't proud of that filipino nose though 😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s probably stressed because her firmly planted low and middle class family and friends are giving her a hard time about how THEY are trying to afford getting to this wedding. I don’t know why they didn’t just elope for the destination wedding. She’s only doing it for the IG photos, and then have a more traditional Filipino wedding back in the states. Isn’t she “super proud” of her Filipino background?
Totally this! And also she probably realized that she ain't Chiara Ferragni levels of fame that she cannot be basically given a free wedding. She was probably got put into place by her relatives that her mom was in the hospital for a long time, that funds were basically low, and it is a bad idea to start your marriage on $$$$ debt.

Also, she must have been hoping that the guests will be able to fund 2 things: their own expenses and to be able to offload some of the payments. She probably thought that an uncle or an auntie will probably gift them their rehearsal dinner or the morning brunch, to no avail. She's basically greedy at this point.

A big example is Victoria (Inthefrow). She was so stressed with her wedding planning. Turns out, she basically had every single thing on her wedding day an #AD, for them to not pay ANYTHING. Her hair was a sponsored AD from Dyson. Her makeup was another AD from Armani Beauty. Her bridemaids wore this awful salmon pink tube dress, a gift from Pronovias. She hyped out her wedding dress as something haute couture with 3D florals and tit, but it was a big blob of silk crepe.

Reactions: 14
The woman still has student loan debt, can't afford her own wedding, stretched herself thin for a mortgage and is online posting things like that? 💀

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget the hoard of used Hermes bags 😂 they may as well be trend pieces the way she treats them

Last edited:
Unsolicited money advice from frumpy, hoarding Lenore.

In Mexico, she wore her pants so high and her high cut white underwear was showing. Super unflattering. If she is self conscious, don't show so much skin then. No one asked for that.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_2022-05-13-15-13-03-60_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

She really loves wide bottoms does she?
Very unflattering. Those boots would only work with the supermodels, not some 5' something.

Is this free from Givenchy? If so, then yikes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm getting old, but I am so fed up with this overly dark aesthetic in pictures. Bad for the brands advertising too, no? Can't even see the products.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another whine about the stress of wedding planning, what does she even have to stress about doesn’t she have a wedding planner? And bleeping free gowns?
Read the bleeping room Lenore, I and many others had covid wreak havoc on our wedding plans and lost thousands of our own money in the process. Absolute cow.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Lmao she mentions abt making sure her parents are ok and her family travelling ... wonder where she seen that hmmmmmmm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.