Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
buys Hermes but uses Samorga inserts

girl, really? No funds for 7RP at least?:LOL:
You just called out every single mid 20's influencer that miraculously had Hermès! All of them have Samorga inserts! Mel in Melbourne is the only lux YouTuber I know that collects and works with 7RP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You just called out every single mid 20's influencer that miraculously had Hermès! All of them have Samorga inserts! Mel in Melbourne is the only lux YouTuber I know that collects and works with 7RP
Claire Chanelle switched to 7RP exclusively a few years ago when her Hermes collection really kicked off. Kristina Braly tried to get into 7RP but bitched about the production period and the price. KB is another person who loves to flex for the gram but is super cheap with their clothes and shoes; you’ll notice that she never buys RTW, which imho, is the hallmark of true luxury players.

Reactions: 4
Claire Chanelle switched to 7RP exclusively a few years ago when her Hermes collection really kicked off. Kristina Braly tried to get into 7RP but bitched about the production period and the price. KB is another person who loves to flex for the gram but is super cheap with their clothes and shoes; you’ll notice that she never buys RTW, which imho, is the hallmark of true luxury players.
On your last point, I wish people who bought haute couture were on Instagram lol. I wanna see those perfect $200k McQueen couture dresses. But I know people with that kind of money don't flex like influencers do on public instagrams 🥲

I do think people like the Kardashians and the Bling Dynasty cast buy couture, but their content is just annoying lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On your last point, I wish people who bought haute couture were on Instagram lol. I wanna see those perfect $200k McQueen couture dresses. But I know people with that kind of money don't flex like influencers do on public instagrams 🥲

I do think people like the Kardashians and the Bling Dynasty cast buy couture, but their content is just annoying lol.
Fashion houses arrange private viewing for this VVIP clients.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Kristina rarely buys luxury RTW, and she must have a dispensable income. She recently quit her anaesthesiologist post in the hospital.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Kristina rarely buys luxury RTW, and she must have a dispensable income. She recently quit her anaesthesiologist post in the hospital.
[/QUOTE]
Fashion houses arrange private viewing for this VVIP clients.

LOL, what are KBs plans now then? Becoming a mommy lux influuueeeennnzzaaaaa?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I find funny is that Alyssa was offered a special order from the Madison Ave boutique after buying a handful of items (insane!) and that moron chose Epsom - the worst Hermes leather - for it because she knows zero about the brand. It was such a newb mistake. Epsom leather, when scratched, cannot be repaired and the white of the leather shines through any color. It also ages horribly if you actually wear your bags. What a newb. Even now with her prancing out another box calf bag thinking she’s the sh*t bc “box calf is soooo hard to find in the boutique” but that is bc box calf is ATROCIOUS re scratches and only patinas with A LOT of use. The ONLY people buying box are women in their 60s who have been buying Hermes for years or ladies and gents wants that flex not realizing they’ll have to baby the bag. Alyssa is clueless and the fact that she has had so many offers from Hermes makes me not respect the brand at all. I’ve sold all but one of my Hermes bags bc there is zero special about them anymore.
I hate epsom leather too and I don't get why some love it. I had an epsom calvi and it wore out pretty badly. I only stick to clemence or togo or chevre from now on. But I think some people think that epsom is good because it is "light" and "scratch-proof" which it isn't.

Also regarding box calf bags. I remember before the pandemic box calf bags were going for less than $2k. I never ever bought one because they age pretty poorly. Whenever I saw one "in the wild" I assumed it was because they couldn't afford a new Hermes bag so they had to dig up vintage or go through their grandma's wardrobe to bring the ratty thing out. But suddenly vintage and box bags are "trendy" now which I don't get. Why would you pay $7k+ for a box calf bag from the 70s when you could get a much newer and fresher bag? And they justify it with "Oh but these are very rare..." pff please

[/QUOTE]
Did she even really have a fanbase that was interested in her anaesthesia content? I only watched her for the birkin unboxings lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate epsom leather too and I don't get why some love it. I had an epsom calvi and it wore out pretty badly. I only stick to clemence or togo or chevre from now on. But I think some people think that epsom is good because it is "light" and "scratch-proof" which it isn't.

Also regarding box calf bags. I remember before the pandemic box calf bags were going for less than $2k. I never ever bought one because they age pretty poorly. Whenever I saw one "in the wild" I assumed it was because they couldn't afford a new Hermes bag so they had to dig up vintage or go through their grandma's wardrobe to bring the ratty thing out. But suddenly vintage and box bags are "trendy" now which I don't get. Why would you pay $7k+ for a box calf bag from the 70s when you could get a much newer and fresher bag? And they justify it with "Oh but these are very rare..." pff please

Did she even really have a fanbase that was interested in her anaesthesia content? I only watched her for the birkin unboxings lol
[/QUOTE]
Is there a thread for KB? Lol I would like to join.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just finished puking in the bathroom. Coming from someone who is such a materialistic hoarder, this carries no weight whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there a thread for KB? Lol I would like to join.
[/QUOTE]
Same!!! I looked for a KB thread here but I couldn’t find one. 😿

Reactions: 3
Same!!! I looked for a KB thread here but I couldn’t find one. 😿
let's start one? LOL I have so much to say about her
[/QUOTE]
There are a few influencers threads that I’ve wanted to start, including Alyssa. I think only certain level of members can start a thread. I searched for instructions but it wasn’t clear. 🤨

Reactions: 2
let's start one? LOL I have so much to say about her
There are a few influencers threads that I’ve wanted to start, including Alyssa. I think only certain level of members can start a thread. I searched for instructions but it wasn’t clear. 🤨
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also this is the je Suis Lou thread!

• Heart
This comment on her latest video killed me 😂
Facts hahaha I stopped watching her vlogs because of all the “decorative clutter” it was very overwhelming looking at it through a screen! Each corner of her house is overly decorated which just looks so noisy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.