Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly got another FarFetch code to be able to “purchase” her new wedding shoes. Remember the ugly patent white ones she “purchased” w her last voucher that were just “So perfect!” and just sold because the size wasn’t right (read: she changed her mind and wanted another color). Alyssa is tacky. No matter how “photo posh” the wedding, she’s marrying a man child with a career that will never = a posh life. Keep up the therapy, girl. You’re going to need it.
She sold the wedding shoes she got with vouchers? What the hell? She is despicable. Tell me you’re living way tf above your means without telling me you’re living about your means.

If I had a wedding to pay for, I would be on a strict budget 6 months before I had to start putting deposits down for things. Then I would have multiple savings accounts that I direct deposit into every pay period so the money is earmarked for certain things like venue, decor, dress, wedding party stuff, even an extra account for budget overspill. Weddings are pricey. I can’t imagine having to sell off my luxury pieces to pay for wedding costs every few weeks. That’s depressing.

Reactions: 7
I literally cannot stand Alyssa.

Her latest YT video is such a joke. When she chats about her Hermes journey and how she never really stressed, it’s not her style, “if it happens, it happens” is such a load of Hermes horse BS. Clearly Alyssa hit it off w this SA. Had she not and was still waiting on that B30 for her 30th, she would be singing another tune. It’s the arrogance of it all that I can’t stand. I, too, have a great Hermes SA, but I’d never say to one of my friends who hasn’t received any offers that I just don’t care, never have, if it happens it happens. It’s so bitchy, and fake. Basically Alyssa in a nutshell. The reality is if you pop into a store and want a bag, you don’t want to be dicked around for it. Had this been Alyssa’s story, homegirl would be raging like every other person does.

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. Hermes products don’t make you chic, they don’t make you posh, they don’t make you rich. And for Alyssa, it’s the opposite on all fronts. Ick.

Reactions: 9
Her Hermes "journey" can fit into an IG story post. I don't need a 20-minute sit-down chatty video. She bought all her 'dream' Hermes bags in a span of 12 months. Don't waste your time on the explanation girl.

Reactions: 10
I literally cannot stand Alyssa.

Her latest YT video is such a joke. When she chats about her Hermes journey and how she never really stressed, it’s not her style, “if it happens, it happens” is such a load of Hermes horse BS. Clearly Alyssa hit it off w this SA. Had she not and was still waiting on that B30 for her 30th, she would be singing another tune. It’s the arrogance of it all that I can’t stand. I, too, have a great Hermes SA, but I’d never say to one of my friends who hasn’t received any offers that I just don’t care, never have, if it happens it happens. It’s so bitchy, and fake. Basically Alyssa in a nutshell. The reality is if you pop into a store and want a bag, you don’t want to be dicked around for it. Had this been Alyssa’s story, homegirl would be raging like every other person does.

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. Hermes products don’t make you chic, they don’t make you posh, they don’t make you rich. And for Alyssa, it’s the opposite on all fronts. Ick.
She acts so high and mighty that she hits it off with a SA, but serious customers use spare money that they have lying around their accounts. Look at purseforum, those are the ladies and gents that truly see Hermès as a luxury heritage brand, that they buy Hermès because of the history, not because it's trendy.

They don't sell other bags and other possessions to fund their spending. Sure, collecting Hermès might be quite revolting and all, but she's gonna be laughed at by those VVIP customers. And these customers also shop at other stores, they don't rely on vouchers to get things what they want.

She can't even afford to fund her wedding, what more her Hermès bags?

Reactions: 6
She acts so high and mighty that she hits it off with a SA, but serious customers use spare money that they have lying around their accounts. Look at purseforum, those are the ladies and gents that truly see Hermès as a luxury heritage brand, that they buy Hermès because of the history, not because it's trendy.

They don't sell other bags and other possessions to fund their spending. Sure, collecting Hermès might be quite revolting and all, but she's gonna be laughed at by those VVIP customers. And these customers also shop at other stores, they don't rely on vouchers to get things what they want.

She can't even afford to fund her wedding, what more her Hermès bags?
What bothers me is this normalizing that Hermes is the ONLY brand that’s acceptable anymore. And Alyssa isn’t the only one doing it. It’s tiring and v easy for someone who has a SA who clearly doesn’t care about getting any commission from Alyssa. Alyssa and her stupid Hermes belts. Sales associates at Hermes make so little commission off bags. There is clearly some connection between them. Maybe they both have super old parents? Who knows.

I am probably being selfish but I miss the days when influencers showed me something new, or pushed a great deal. Instead it’s IG/YT people talking about bringing iced coffees to their Hermes SA bc they’re sooooo awesome. Let me tell you, my SA would lol if I showed up w a coffee. We have this strange relationship where I am the customer and she helps ME out at Hermes. Gasp!

What bothers me is this normalizing that Hermes is the ONLY brand that’s acceptable anymore. And Alyssa isn’t the only one doing it. It’s tiring and v easy for someone who has a SA who clearly doesn’t care about getting any commission from Alyssa. Alyssa and her stupid Hermes belts. Sales associates at Hermes make so little commission off bags. There is clearly some connection between them. Maybe they both have super old parents? Who knows.

I am probably being selfish but I miss the days when influencers showed me something new, or pushed a great deal. Instead it’s IG/YT people talking about bringing iced coffees to their Hermes SA bc they’re sooooo awesome. Let me tell you, my SA would lol if I showed up w a coffee. We have this strange relationship where I am the customer and she helps ME out at Hermes. Gasp!
Overall, when Alyssa sees her mother with a walker having been is hospital for what seems to be a pretty serious ailment, you’d think we’d sense a shift. Someone who cares about more than the next Hermes “piece”. There are plenty of IG/YT personalities who, while marketing the usual suspects, have depth, want more out of life than a shopping trip into NYC. She’s just vacant of substance. What kind of existence is that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Except we got someone that would shill her own sick mother in the hospital to use for an ebay ad 🫣 Does she think that keeping her wedding prep in private better for her/her brand? Lol if anything she should be cashing this one in. Watch her use therapy as an excuse to keep her wedding private lol

Just watched her haul video, she said Marco bought her the mini Lady Dior.

Guess that confirms our suspicions he somewhat funds her luxury habit. I can only assume he’s bought her more for her previous birthdays.

Also she looks like she’s going grey. The pure stress of being behind on your mortgage payment and reselling all your belongings I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Guess that confirms our suspicions he somewhat funds her luxury habit. I can only assume he’s bought her more for her previous birthdays.

Also she looks like she’s going grey. The pure stress of being behind on your mortgage payment and reselling all your belongings I guess.
I think he bought her the goyard bag last year, too

Reactions: 2
I get so mad when influencers sell all their bags to buy an Hermes and make it seem like that's the only way to afford an Hermes. Honey, if you can't afford an Hermes bag without going into massive debt and liquidating all your other assets, then you really shouldn't be buying this bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alyssa would say but I don't use them anymore so might as well fund for an Hermes 🧐 and sell my sponsored bags

• Sick
I ended up unfollowing her a couple weeks ago (could not handle her boring and repetitive stories every day), and for some reason I had the weirdest dream about her the other night... we were in Paris and both had just gotten Birkins in the Nata color :unsure: :oops:😂😅 her stupid Hermes obsession is infiltrating my dreams 😭 and I don't even want a Birkin! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She’ll sell that bag within the year. She loves green?! ROFL! Since when! She is beige, beige, beige. That purchase was odd, especially since she then bought a mini Montaigne. Clearly Marco wasn’t okay spending the same amount on the mini so she got the green Lady Dior instead? That whole thing is weird.
I ended up unfollowing her a couple weeks ago (could not handle her boring and repetitive stories every day), and for some reason I had the weirdest dream about her the other night... we were in Paris and both had just gotten Birkins in the Nata color :unsure: :oops:😂😅 her stupid Hermes obsession is infiltrating my dreams 😭 and I don't even want a Birkin! 😂
lol! That is so funny! I sometimes have nightmares about IG auctions. Have you ever seen those? Where the same 10 women are buying everything up? I recently saw one where one of these women spend $60K on a Birkin Shadow. Honey. If you have that much money to pay that kind of premium, how are you not getting in-store offers?! That woman is in Houston, notorious for being quite easy to score a BKC. Anyhoo, this insanity is infiltrating my dreams as well! 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since when did her house transported from NJ to NYC 😂 good catch before she edits and changes to NYC 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol at the New York, NY tag. You wish witch.

Also very distracting to hear the heavy 👃🏻 Breathing throughout the video, maybe she’s had covid again and kept it on the down low, but maybe I just dislike her so much that every little thing is irritating 😂
😂🤣😂 Maybe the NJ food court will sponsor a downpayment for a NYC flat?

• Haha
82ECD14B-544C-40DE-8B22-EB9F00A4C7EF.png
Yikes she can't be bothered to walk him nor take him out to pee or poop?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wait.... she trained her dog to pee in showers? Instead of going outside? They have a damn house.... even people who actually live in NYC apartments take their dogs outside. And who wants to take a shower where the dog pees? Am I misunderstanding? :sick::oops:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Lol at the New York, NY tag. You wish witch.

Also very distracting to hear the heavy 👃🏻 Breathing throughout the video, maybe she’s had covid again and kept it on the down low, but maybe I just dislike her so much that every little thing is irritating 😂
yall notice in her stupid vlogs, she's always the last one of the two to get out?? and calls it *rest* witch there's no sleep when you have a dog AHAHAHAH, makes you think she leaves her dog alone with marco for her *mental health rest* I bet she's so happy her mother is living with them atm because she can FINALLY get work done and off her ass watching kdrama and time away from wade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.