Alyssa Lenore #2 editing videos is such a chore, but her content makes people snore!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FD530FE3-FFCF-45F1-8AB0-841BD9A8A635.jpeg

Finally, her thread is so boring and beige, took a tit long time to create this new thread!

Happy Tatt-ling, ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let the fun begin! As we will soon enter the massively-profitable-for-IG-product-shillers 4th quarter, we’ll have lists of #spon material!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just want to say, She was my inspiration for her neutral outfits back then. I also like her handbag collection from back then and was so excited when she got her first Birkin last year.

But things changed and I'm kind of annoyed to how she's been getting Hermes Quota bag offers without undergoing the "spending" that some of us people go through....It's really just unfair! :( She has like 6 Hermes bags since last year! Thats A LOT OF MONEY!

Also, regarding her neutral outfits... Her recent clothing "purchases" have been so expensive and just unrealistic for a lot of people. You guys were right about the Khaite Cardigan (from the previous thread, which I enjoyed reading 😆)....It's just too much.

There's just so much to say after reading the previous thread (from page 1 to 51!)... and its somehow comforting to see some of your comments. Because her spending really doesn't make sense!!!

Reactions: 12
The wedding must be coming up soon with all the backyard pizza parties I mean “pre-wedding events” she keeps harping on about on Instagram

I just want to say, She was my inspiration for her neutral outfits back then. I also like her handbag collection from back then and was so excited when she got her first Birkin last year.

But things changed and I'm kind of annoyed to how she's been getting Hermes Quota bag offers without undergoing the "spending" that some of us people go through....It's really just unfair! :( She has like 6 Hermes bags since last year! Thats A LOT OF MONEY!

Also, regarding her neutral outfits... Her recent clothing "purchases" have been so expensive and just unrealistic for a lot of people. You guys were right about the Khaite Cardigan (from the previous thread, which I enjoyed reading 😆)....It's just too much.

There's just so much to say after reading the previous thread (from page 1 to 51!)... and its somehow comforting to see some of your comments. Because her spending really doesn't make sense!!!
If it is any consolation, she cannot afford those new outfit purchases either 😂

that is why she was trying to beg for outdoor furniture a few weeks ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The wedding must be coming up soon with all the backyard pizza parties I mean “pre-wedding events” she keeps harping on about on Instagram

If it is any consolation, she cannot afford those new outfit purchases either 😂

that is why she was trying to beg for outdoor furniture a few weeks ago!
Exactly. There are so few IG/YT ppl who would be able to afford lux haul after lux haul, plus all the handbag purchases. You need 1M+ followers for an income to sustain that shopping, a trustfund, or a spouse (or spouse’s family - should out to that chav Claire Chanelle) to live that life.

Alyssa is your typical IG/YT person. Her content is either brunching and shopping w friends (in a city she doesn’t even live in. She’s a consummate tourist in NYC.) or unboxing lended or gifted items. Don’t forget about all the PR lends she gets, photographs with, says they’re “can’t live without items” as she then ships them back to whatever brand she’s working with. 🙄 It’s all a scam really.

Reactions: 10
Wtf is up with the wrinkled button up? LOL. If she really wanted to look “lux” she would at least iron or steam her clothes 😂
And the 3 back to back stories with her sunglasses pinching her nose… At this point I’m not sure why she doesn’t just go for plastic surgery, it’s very clear that she’s not comfortable with her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She’s got a wedding to pay for, a mortgage, 6 Hermes handbags, and a tit ton of other stuff that she has bought and was not gifted, her money 100% does not make sense.

She had no other business, no other revenue streams other than her influencer gig.
Marco makes good money, but I don’t think enough to fund what she spends, will spend for the wedding. I reckon her parents would have given them some money but not a ton.

They have got to be up to their eyeballs in debt! That is the only thing that makes actual sense.

And the 3 back to back stories with her sunglasses pinching her nose… At this point I’m not sure why she doesn’t just go for plastic surgery, it’s very clear that she’s not comfortable with her nose
Yes, do something about it, or own it. Just stop wearing your sunnies like that. Defeats the purpose of them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes, I definitely see Alyssa (not Marco) 6ft in debt. I don't see her as a person who shares a single dollar in her home, but relies on her parents to do so.

I think, she only spends money on things all about her: food trips to raku, her Hermes 'bags', her ill fitting clothes etc etc.

It also doesn't help that she lives in Nowhere, NJ, and all she wants is to afford a $5m apartment in Manhattan, and to live thay extravagant, K-drama heroine heiress she so wants.

Reactions: 3
The same person who would pride herself on only ever wearing sweats now going to fashion shows 🤮
There were so many ppl at that Fendi show. Three levels of seating. It was mad. The best thing to come of it for Alyssa was a weekend in NYC, and for Cassie a gifted mini baguette. Fashion Week is so 2010, isn’t it? Who cares anymore? All shows are streamed for customers.

There were so many ppl at that Fendi show. Three levels of seating. It was mad. The best thing to come of it for Alyssa was a weekend in NYC, and for Cassie a gifted mini baguette. Fashion Week is so 2010, isn’t it? Who cares anymore? All shows are streamed for customers.
She was Cassie's + 1! She was not invited by the brand herself! How embarrasing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The same person who would pride herself on only ever wearing sweats now going to fashion shows 🤮
I am convinced this dog is just an accessory to her. More IG likes. I bet you this dog was just used as a prop then went back to the hotel bc she got the photo she wanted, yuck

Reactions: 5
A nose job in korea would be half of her birkin 😂 just saying... a birkin would pay for the whole trip, food, shopping and that damn nose job. We all know she'll try to get her hotel free lol

• Haha
Nice dark filter to hide any scratches 🤌🏻 how many more sponsored/free bags she gonna sell for this b30, wedding and honeymoon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8