Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
View attachment 1076306
Pants AND trench are too long.. has she never heard of the tailors? Have money to spend on tiny bags but can't be arsed to go to the tailors.. for someone who's content is luxury, ya'd think she wants clothes that fit her. If she really wants to be portrayed as old money, proper fitting clothes speaks volumes
Alyssa is a little mini Claire Chanelle. Trying to live that “off-duty model” life but forget they’re frumpy and not models, so they look like someone who just walked out of Goodwill … and not in a good way. Zero style.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

UselessNonentities

This is nitpicking but why does her profile on IG say “NYC”? We all know she lives in NJ and likes to pretend she’s an upper East sider. Her whole profile and social media presence is fake fake fake
What a clown. Like you said, we all know she lives in NJ. There’s nothing wrong with living in NJ (I’m a Jersey girl myself), but she’s just projecting a life that’s not hers. There’s nothing luxe about where she lives (I was shocked when I found out), nor does she actually go to fun/cool places in NJ. Seeing that she put NYC in her bio has just annoyed me. What’s funny about this is that there’s real wealth in NJ, but she’s just such a poser that she wouldn’t even know.

According to her TikTok the trip was suggested by her therapist... 😐

It's so unfortunate that she's no longer realistic and relatable, like many of you have suggested. I really liked her for her fashion and lifestyle content. I'm all for growth but there are many other ways to show that, not just getting Hermes bags lol. I hope she finds real happiness in life not just in material things.
Not sure if she’s joking about the therapist saying that. But girl you have a problem if you use even THERAPY as an excuse to spend money even more when you already have a financial spending problem

She went to same hotel, same city for her pre-bday trip with the girls. Can she be anymore boring?? She has that talent to be so repetitive 🤭
She literally goes to the same 3 restaurants in NYC, cooks the same 4 dishes, makes the same diabetes coffee. She needs to focus on growing a personality

• Haha
Christine gifted her mom a brand new Chanel bag for Christmas that she bought in Paris. In addition, inside the bag was a check for the amount of the college tuition she is generously giving back to her mom.

Alyssa gifted her mom a sponsored used Hermes “piece” for her birthday and nothing inside the “piece”.

So what’s next? Alyssa ditching peloton and start jump roping?
Only if the jump rope was made by Hermes 😂

• Haha

tattlylife

Her house was bought in 2019 for $375. Imagine having a handbag collection that's worth at least 1/4 of your house. That's just insanity.

• Wow

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
She acts so high and mighty that she hits it off with a SA, but serious customers use spare money that they have lying around their accounts. Look at purseforum, those are the ladies and gents that truly see Hermès as a luxury heritage brand, that they buy Hermès because of the history, not because it's trendy.

They don't sell other bags and other possessions to fund their spending. Sure, collecting Hermès might be quite revolting and all, but she's gonna be laughed at by those VVIP customers. And these customers also shop at other stores, they don't rely on vouchers to get things what they want.

She can't even afford to fund her wedding, what more her Hermès bags?
What bothers me is this normalizing that Hermes is the ONLY brand that’s acceptable anymore. And Alyssa isn’t the only one doing it. It’s tiring and v easy for someone who has a SA who clearly doesn’t care about getting any commission from Alyssa. Alyssa and her stupid Hermes belts. Sales associates at Hermes make so little commission off bags. There is clearly some connection between them. Maybe they both have super old parents? Who knows.

I am probably being selfish but I miss the days when influencers showed me something new, or pushed a great deal. Instead it’s IG/YT people talking about bringing iced coffees to their Hermes SA bc they’re sooooo awesome. Let me tell you, my SA would lol if I showed up w a coffee. We have this strange relationship where I am the customer and she helps ME out at Hermes. Gasp!

What bothers me is this normalizing that Hermes is the ONLY brand that’s acceptable anymore. And Alyssa isn’t the only one doing it. It’s tiring and v easy for someone who has a SA who clearly doesn’t care about getting any commission from Alyssa. Alyssa and her stupid Hermes belts. Sales associates at Hermes make so little commission off bags. There is clearly some connection between them. Maybe they both have super old parents? Who knows.

I am probably being selfish but I miss the days when influencers showed me something new, or pushed a great deal. Instead it’s IG/YT people talking about bringing iced coffees to their Hermes SA bc they’re sooooo awesome. Let me tell you, my SA would lol if I showed up w a coffee. We have this strange relationship where I am the customer and she helps ME out at Hermes. Gasp!
Overall, when Alyssa sees her mother with a walker having been is hospital for what seems to be a pretty serious ailment, you’d think we’d sense a shift. Someone who cares about more than the next Hermes “piece”. There are plenty of IG/YT personalities who, while marketing the usual suspects, have depth, want more out of life than a shopping trip into NYC. She’s just vacant of substance. What kind of existence is that?

Last edited:

y0ass

For someone who barely goes outside the house, she has a lot of clothes 😂 esp sweaters that hide her figure so much

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Filipina hair like mine are notoriously greasy tbh. I shampoo my hair almost everyday, and dry shampoo is shit against my hair.

The fact that she completely bypasses an integral part of hygiene completely turns me off.
Maybe she doesn’t want to shower because her shower smells like dog pee/poop?

• Haha
  • Sick
2F5A09E9-FCA1-45DA-A015-D49864015482.png

Ok no getting a dog is a RESPONSIBILITY. it’s like having a kid. the training that gets put into it. she needs to stop this and consider the fact that she has a ton of followers. this shit pisses me off. she doesnt even take her dog out to pee and poop, she uses the bathroom for gods sake. She leaves the dog with her fiance’s parents when she’s filming her useless vlogs in the city.

• Sad

YvesNotLaurent

Absolutely disgusted to see her film her mother WHO IS IN A HOSPITAL BED for a gifted/discount ebay Hermes. It’s bad enough Alyssa was using her for a job in the first place, but when she’s unwell and in hospital is just so scummy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Christine gifted her mom a brand new Chanel bag for Christmas that she bought in Paris. In addition, inside the bag was a check for the amount of the college tuition she is generously giving back to her mom.

Alyssa gifted her mom a sponsored used Hermes “piece” for her birthday and nothing inside the “piece”.

So what’s next? Alyssa ditching peloton and start jump roping?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

moveslikejagger

i watched Christine's vlogs and she said that she's actually the newest friend in the group. Alyssa and Allysha have been friends for a bit before Christine came along. yet somehow, Christine and Allysha seem to get along better and have more fun together. i enjoyed Christine's vlogs, i feel like she showed more of Paris and she was much more charismatic than Alyssa!

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
And now she's wishing she can afford a $25M mansion, in Alpine NJ. She also manifests higher ceilings in their next house. She's totally off the charts, y'all.

• Haha
  • Wow

YvesNotLaurent

…has anyone watched the LA vlog? I think around 14min she’s literally filming her outfit while Marco is pissing. Fucking feral 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

y0ass

Finally the 2022 bag collection

I have worked for this bags.. most of them through partnership/free bags that I got and resold for profit 🤡

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Another Kelly to wear to the mall food court. I love a handbag BUT I don’t need my closet to look like a resale shop. There are plenty of people who spend, spend, spend bc they will just never run out of $ but Marco and Alyssa are not those people. She is filling a void and I hope she figures it out.