Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catgoespurrr

For a person to flex 5 H Bags all collected within a year then complains about Chanel prices is in itself an IRONY. I simply c a n n o t deal with her. Bye girl bye! (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
She may own a Hermes collection bigger than Jamie Chua, Chiara Ferragni and Heart Evangelista....
but:
  • she lets Wade pee himself in their shower
  • she never tailors her clothes to fit her frame
  • she doesnt seem to wash her shoes nor pants, she uses them as mops to clean NYC
  • her hair looks so greasy all the time
That's not classy!

This is nitpicking but why does her profile on IG say “NYC”? We all know she lives in NJ and likes to pretend she’s an upper East sider. Her whole profile and social media presence is fake fake fake

YvesNotLaurent

I don't really think this "tea" makes sense. Credit cards exist, there's no reason to borrow money for something so silly? The reality is that thegreylayers literally buys her followers and likes and has for years. That's probably why they had a falling out.

I think the influencers they chose are fairly boring...Lisa D NYC? unfollowed her ages ago....her cringe dancing and pretending she lives in NYC when she lives in New Jersey...not it

Generally speaking I think her feed is much lazier now; just a bunch of dark moody shots of random objects and boring outfits :/
Alyssa also pretends she lives in NYC when she actually lives in NJ too 🙊

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-06-16-06-16-52-19_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

So she half- admitted that she's not living the life that she wants, and she knows full well that Moda Operandi would never work with her.

This is a big time beg for extra freebies.

I think this problem reveals a lot more about influencers in general.

• Heart

y0ass

38AA55B0-1E4B-49E3-A69A-9D94BB1EA610.jpeg

Do you want an award for refilming your bland content? Bc most people would die for a month break. Heck healthcare people need more day off than ever?? Yet here's your ungrateful ass complaining??

• Haha

tattlylife

Since when were wedding bags even a thing? A $7000 wedding bag seems astronomical.

The traveling on points totally makes sense now though. She's racking up so much debt by buying all those bags, at least she's getting some travel out of it. Though I'm pretty certain that the amount of shopping she does on every trip offsets any sort of "savings" with credit card points..

Also how can she be so lazy and not even take her dog out? Like she literally doesn't even have a job and just watches dramas all day in bed. I'm so peeved. Is this not considered animal abuse?

Reactions: 12

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Another B30 in-store offer for Alyssa while her house continues to look like a place where no one in their right mind would be dropping $12K on a single handbag purchase much less many.

• Haha

pettyB

I noticed that too and thought it was weird Christine also wants to get married in Italy. There are other countries! Or how about getting married in your hometown? These influencers either copy each other or try to outdo one another.

Also, this is my first post on tattle and I only made an account to say that I HATE when Alyssa hangs out with Cassie. Their personalities do not match. Alyssa acts so fake and fangirls over Cassie. It’s so cringey.

• Heart

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
She also sold her Pearl Chanel bag!!!! Redeluxe is selling it for 15.8k! I’m shocked. I googled it and the bag OG price was 4.2k. Redeluxe buys the bags from the buyers directly and then they resale it, I’m guessing Alyssa sold it for like 10k at least 😦😦
Hmm, reminds me of Je Suis Lou. Most of her CFs and 19s come from Redeluxe. Seems too overpriced. 🤔

And Alyssa, if you're reading this. Spend that $10k on your wedding, not another saggy Birkin 30.

• Haha

jetmeiko

So it's confirmed they have a good size yard for wade... so I'm even more confused as to why train him to go in the shower??? :oops:

tattlylife

In other words "I buy bags because I have a shopping addiction and I need to impress my followers. I sell them because I can't afford the bags or my lifestyle anymore." Rinse and repeat.

She is less honest about her likes and dislikes about handbags now.

Her reviews used to be helpful, but now her collection is a mix of bags she truly likes and paid for herself, plus bags that were given to her to promote. And of course she couldn't say anything bad/truthful about them.

I also think the secondhand market is fishy. Even the RealReal sells fakes.

And yes, she looks a lot worse in other people's videos. She will probably have to take "creative control" with her influencer friends.

I really don’t see her influencer careering lasting past this year unless she really shares her wedding process and actually interacts with her audience regarding this. The whole neutrals everything look has been dying down in the last 2 years and been replaced by brighter/ statement bags and accessories and more colour in general. Neutrals are still in but they have to be interesting, which she doesn’t do, she looks like a bland potato half the time, and has a permanent grumpy cat face. Also, people are more critical of capitalism and such so I can’t see her gaining new followers.