Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

y0ass

Along with wedding issues, I’m pretty sure her parents have quite frail health atm. Aren’t they in their 70s?

Obviously that’s tough to deal with, most 30 year olds don’t have to worry about ageing parents as early as she does. Wondering why instead of spending it up on sponsored trips to Paris etc. she should go back to visit Philippines and stay with her parents for a couple weeks?

Alyssa could still make content over there and at the end of the day it should be family > getting xtra bucks out of sponsors.
Yeah she got sponsored by Shangrila few times before when she went to PH. It makes sense to get married there if she wants a fancy wedding. Didn't marco/al also had a relative got married at shang boracay?

abc i like tea

Does anyone watch Lois You? She's friends with Michelle Choi and Alyssa Lenore. I couldn't find a thread on her which I understand as she has quite a way to go subscriber/follower wise...but what does everyone think about her?
love her! Has that beigey aesthetic but I don’t mind it. She rarely posts hauls and talks about bags/experiences. Such a delight to watch and is extremely appreciative of what she gets. She’s studying in college and Has a full time job alongside yt

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
As we know, there are a lot of designer resellers out there.

I think that Redeluxe's business model is more consignment than personal shopping, although Georgia (owner of Redeluxe) says that she is a 'personal shopper' than being in a consignment arrangement. Which is kinda sus, because Georgia only gets a bag when it is out of season, or when someone sells them to her. 🤔

I looked at the store, and this bags are waaayyyyyyyy too overpriced for what it is. Also, exposure from Je Suis Lou and Alyssa helped, them promoting the brand, and they can dictate to Georgia how much they wanna sell it for. That alone can drive prices to the amount you can see below.

So seeing how these girls work, this creates a ripple effect- some girls will buy the bag and resell them for a fat profit.

Is Chanel even worth someone's money this 2022? I'd rather buy Saint Laurent and Chloe bags, thank you.

(Also, I'm interested on starting a thread on Je Suis Lou. Her spending this year is bonkers, plus how did she manage to get 2 Birkins + a Kelly, Cartier jewelry, VCAs in a span of the year is crazy.)

View attachment 1097332li

View attachment 1097331
I would love a thread on Je Suis Lou! I emailed the site owner on instructions for JSL and another influencer, but they never got back to me.

throwaway2603