Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really ? He seems like a guy and not too interested in her bag stuff but is happy to indulge her cause itā€™s somethings she likes (which is cute )
Tbh I think her parents give her a lot. Sheā€™s mentioned howā€™s she the youngest and her parents are in the older side so I could totally see her being the spoiled child. Also Marco is a mechanical engineer if Iā€™m not wrong. Definitely does well but not well enough to afford multiple birkins, Chanelā€™s, a house and all that travel.

Reactions: 10
She probably had Marco pay for it šŸ˜‚He's the only who has a real job.
Marco doesnā€™t make a lot of money. Heā€™s a project manager w an engineering degree. lol! This is not bank, people. They also wouldnā€™t have bought their home (in a janky part of NJ) with only 5% down if either of them (1) made more money and (2) actually knew how to save. Iā€™ll never understand how two ppl who lived AT HOME FOR FREE WITH THEIR PARENTS until a few years ago donā€™t have more $ to put down on a home. But okay, pay PMI and interest on a bank loan for longer than you need. Dumb.

Alyssa doesnā€™t look like she comes from any $. Have you seen her parents? They shoved however many kids into a tiny rent-controlled apartment in Queens. They arenā€™t even helping w the wedding but, who knows, it could be a ploy to sucker in a wedding planner. I think Alyssa went into debt for that Chanel Jumbo and her family likely bought that LV on the pre-loved market which is saturated w those bags in Asia. Everything about her chubby little self screams bargain basement, including her secondhand Hermes bags. (Side note: ReBag sends your bags in PLASTIC. Gross.)

Lastly, and most importantly, why does Marco always look like heā€™s squeezing something out when he smiles. He is so unattractive, but what to expect. Alyssa is so frumpy. Girl, youā€™re wedding in less than a year away. Get on the peloton.

Tbh I think her parents give her a lot. Sheā€™s mentioned howā€™s she the youngest and her parents are in the older side so I could totally see her being the spoiled child. Also Marco is a mechanical engineer if Iā€™m not wrong. Definitely does well but not well enough to afford multiple birkins, Chanelā€™s, a house and all that travel.
And donā€™t forget how she mentioned sheā€™d be getting a stimulus check. She definitely makes more than $75K/year but clearly kept enough of it socked away in the LLC to qualify for money that was supposed to go to people who ACTUALLY make less than $75K/year.

Thank you to whomever made this thread. Iā€™ve been done w her since this stimulus check mess, but have wanted to shout about it somewhere.

She just bought another Birkin during her trip in Paris, I honestly need to know how much she makes as a content creator cause sign me up! lol.
Sheā€™s either ā€œbuyingā€ this secondhand (and beat up) bags with vouchers OR, as many bloggers do, buying them and then messaging the company to see if theyā€™re up for a partnership which = card credited back for the purchase. So many bloggers do this to get their hands on what they want without having to wait on vouchers or sponsored content. Either way, ReBag is so gross. They send you your $$$$ purchase in a PLASTIC bag, as if youā€™re getting it off of Canal Street.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I didn't realize she mentioned she only put 5% down on the house and that she was getting a stimulus check... she must have partnered with her wedding planner for a discount in exchange for promotion (her constant instagram + youtube callouts to her planner are hard to miss)... otherwise, it seems like a hefty bill to foot all things considered?

She's also hopped on the Hermes "experience" bandwagon again with her dedicated video about getting an appointment :sleep: I hate how influencers are over-hyping and over-saturating Hermes like sheep ā€“ it makes for super boring content and doesn't seem genuine or original... yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Marco doesnā€™t make a lot of money. Heā€™s a project manager w an engineering degree. lol! This is not bank, people. They also wouldnā€™t have bought their home (in a janky part of NJ) with only 5% down if either of them (1) made more money and (2) actually knew how to save. Iā€™ll never understand how two ppl who lived AT HOME FOR FREE WITH THEIR PARENTS until a few years ago donā€™t have more $ to put down on a home. But okay, pay PMI and interest on a bank loan for longer than you need. Dumb.

Alyssa doesnā€™t look like she comes from any $. Have you seen her parents? They shoved however many kids into a tiny rent-controlled apartment in Queens. They arenā€™t even helping w the wedding but, who knows, it could be a ploy to sucker in a wedding planner. I think Alyssa went into debt for that Chanel Jumbo and her family likely bought that LV on the pre-loved market which is saturated w those bags in Asia. Everything about her chubby little self screams bargain basement, including her secondhand Hermes bags. (Side note: ReBag sends your bags in PLASTIC. Gross.)

Lastly, and most importantly, why does Marco always look like heā€™s squeezing something out when he smiles. He is so unattractive, but what to expect. Alyssa is so frumpy. Girl, youā€™re wedding in less than a year away. Get on the peloton.

And donā€™t forget how she mentioned sheā€™d be getting a stimulus check. She definitely makes more than $75K/year but clearly kept enough of it socked away in the LLC to qualify for money that was supposed to go to people who ACTUALLY make less than $75K/year.

Thank you to whomever made this thread. Iā€™ve been done w her since this stimulus check mess, but have wanted to shout about it somewhere.

Sheā€™s either ā€œbuyingā€ this secondhand (and beat up) bags with vouchers OR, as many bloggers do, buying them and then messaging the company to see if theyā€™re up for a partnership which = card credited back for the purchase. So many bloggers do this to get their hands on what they want without having to wait on vouchers or sponsored content. Either way, ReBag is so gross. They send you your $$$$ purchase in a PLASTIC bag, as if youā€™re getting it off of Canal Street.
Which part of Jersey do they live? We shouldnā€™t be body shaming her, I honestly think sheā€™s very pretty. And 5 percent?? Thatā€™s not a lot for two people who lived with their parents cause I saved a decent amount when I lived with my mom. Also,insinuating that her parents ā€œshovedā€œ her and her siblings in an apartment sounds very biased and low key racist, lets not do that here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Which part of Jersey do they live? We shouldnā€™t be body shaming her, I honestly think sheā€™s very pretty. And 5 percent?? Thatā€™s not a lot for two people who lived with their parents cause I saved a decent amount when I lived with my mom. Also,insinuating that her parents ā€œshovedā€œ her and her siblings in an apartment sounds very biased and low key racist, lets not do that here.
Youā€™re right. People are beautiful in all shapes and sizes. That was not nice.

Someone mentioned Alyssa having a silver spoon. My point in saying her parents shoved many kids into a tiny rent-controlled apartment (which Alyssa has mentioned) had nothing to do with race, rather to prove the point that she isnā€™t receiving help from her family. I donā€™t appreciate you comment.

Reactions: 4
Youā€™re right. People are beautiful in all shapes and sizes. That was not nice.

Someone mentioned Alyssa having a silver spoon. My point in saying her parents shoved many kids into a tiny rent-controlled apartment (which Alyssa has mentioned) had nothing to do with race, rather to prove the point that she isnā€™t receiving help from her family. I donā€™t appreciate you comment.
My apologies for assuming, Im sure you didnā€™t mean any harm by making that comment now that she clarified that in an older video.

Also, I think she used a credit card to buy that jumbo after college and she said she was offered an interior design job after grad school but declined it to work as a full time blogger/content creator..

Did anyone see the Bvlgari earrings she was promoting? Those cost just as much as a Chanel medium flap.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm sure she did something shady to get that stimulus. I have an acquaintance with a well-paying corporate job, who took on weekend shifts in a retail to side hustle some money for a house. When she got laid off the part-time retail job due to COVID, she managed to game COVID unemployment or stimulus money because she could claim unemployment on the retail job. Not sure of the details of how that worked out, but this chick was humble bragging to me about accepting all this extra money from the government, even while she was working a full-time corporate job from home. I was shocked. I know another guy who used COVID government funds to buy a new luxury car. Welfare queens, it's disgusting. I'm sure many influencers did much the same.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the Bvlgari earrings she was promoting? Those cost just as much as a Chanel medium flap.
Yes! I was wondering if they were truly "gifted" or if she has to return them... if can keep them, would that be in exchange for the promo, or does she get the item + money? it's always so unclear with influencers, though I know some (once or twice) have outrightly said they have to return a specific item after using it for pics. In general, influencers like this just seem so shady, her especially for some reason.

Reactions: 4
Yes! I was wondering if they were truly "gifted" or if she has to return them... if can keep them, would that be in exchange for the promo, or does she get the item + money? it's always so unclear with influencers, though I know some (once or twice) have outrightly said they have to return a specific item after using it for pics. In general, influencers like this just seem so shady, her especially for some reason.
It should be stated as "Paid Partnership with Bvlgari", if they tapped her for it. The US has always been lenient with influencers and how ads should be, but she has no excuse, since she has been and is an "influencer" for god knows how long. She has to be honest.

For example, German influencers like Leonie, Caro, Xenia etc have to write #Anzeige in their posts, because they risk getting fined for misdeclaration. The UK has ASA too, but UK influencers use ridiculous phrases such as "Paid AFF link", "Pr gift" etc to bend the rules.

I'm sure she did something shady to get that stimulus. I have an acquaintance with a well-paying corporate job, who took on weekend shifts in a retail to side hustle some money for a house. When she got laid off the part-time retail job due to COVID, she managed to game COVID unemployment or stimulus money because she could claim unemployment on the retail job. Not sure of the details of how that worked out, but this chick was humble bragging to me about accepting all this extra money from the government, even while she was working a full-time corporate job from home. I was shocked. I know another guy who used COVID government funds to buy a new luxury car. Welfare queens, it's disgusting. I'm sure many influencers did much the same.
And the American working class have been subjected to increased levels of poverty because of mismanagement of funds! And these twats can get away with using CoVid funds to buy all these luxury goods is disgusting!

I wonder if her wedding will be this one paid advertisement after another. Her engagement ring was sponsored by Vrai!

Reactions: 5
Yeah she definitely was paid for the Bvlgari promo, I just wonder if they paid her with the over $6k jewelry, or with money and she had to return the items. She always says "gifted," which is so ambiguous and untruthful imo. I guess we'll see if she keeps wearing the earrings...

I know most influencers are just advertisers these days, but like 95% of Alyssa's content are (beige) ads for things she seemingly couldn't afford on her own, which becomes more and more apparent with each ad she posts lol

It should be stated as "Paid Partnership with Bvlgari", if they tapped her for it. The US has always been lenient with influencers and how ads should be, but she has no excuse, since she has been and is an "influencer" for god knows how long. She has to be honest.

For example, German influencers like Leonie, Caro, Xenia etc have to write #Anzeige in their posts, because they risk getting fined for misdeclaration. The UK has ASA too, but UK influencers use ridiculous phrases such as "Paid AFF link", "Pr gift" etc to bend the rules.

And the American working class have been subjected to increased levels of poverty because of mismanagement of funds! And these twats can get away with using CoVid funds to buy all these luxury goods is disgusting!

I wonder if her wedding will be this one paid advertisement after another. Her engagement ring was sponsored by Vrai!
Iā€™m all for saving a dollar, but can you imagine getting your engagement ring via sponsor? Itā€™s so tacky, but sums Alyssa (& Marco) up. She is not in the tax bracket of those who can afford multiple Hermes bags a year. Period.

• Heart
Iā€™m all for saving a dollar, but can you imagine getting your engagement ring via sponsor? Itā€™s so tacky, but sums Alyssa (& Marco) up. She is not in the tax bracket of those who can afford multiple Hermes bags a year. Period.
The only Youtuber that I know and can afford that lifestyle is Sophie Shohet. She didn't fall for the Hermes trap either.

She did say she kind of pressured him about being engaged and he most likely hit up Vrai to get the sponsorship. The ring is very beautiful though

• Wow
She did say she kind of pressured him about being engaged and he most likely hit up Vrai to get the sponsorship. The ring is very beautiful though
Sheā€™s done a few paid sponsorships with Vrai over the years. Knowing her, she wrote something into her contract years ago that guaranteed a discount on her future engagement ring. This chick seems like the type that had a very specific timeframe for getting engaged and married to keep up with the traditional influencer timelines. šŸ™„

Sheā€™s done a few paid sponsorships with Vrai over the years. Knowing her, she wrote something into her contract years ago that guaranteed a discount on her future engagement ring. This chick seems like the type that had a very specific timeframe for getting engaged and married to keep up with the traditional influencer timelines. šŸ™„
Marco seems like the type to do it at his own pace but I think being a fiancĆ©e and eventually wife has been the end goal for her lifestyle. I know she also said sheā€™s not ready to have any kids yet.

Alyssa Lenore walking out of Hermes with a special order bag is literally imposter syndrome physically walking the streets of NYC. šŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.