Alyssa Lenore #2 editing videos is such a chore, but her content makes people snore!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back at it with the herrrmeeeezzz 🤣
What an idiot. This bag will have a 50% resale value. Dear Alyssa, you're not a Hermes client, you are a Hermes reseller.

I'm still lol'ing at her spa'd old ass shoulder mini Kelly. The leather is visibly cracking. I don't care what anyone says. Leather is leather. That bag was beat to within an inch of it's life. New hardware + a shine doesn't erase that. Alyssa's filters and low gradient also can't erase it.

Can we all also have a major laugh at her suede Margaux bags?! Those bags age like an orange in the sun. They look like crap the second you put anything in them! Well done, The Row. They cattle-called the heifers, and did they ever come running!

OMG, I can't stop. And let's also talk about the Alaïa bag that she bought just because Tamara Kalinic bought one. GET A LIFE, ALYSSA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s back at it with the herrrmeeeezzz 🤣
Too bad you can’t actually see the bag under her untoned arm and stupid over, over, over sized blazer.
---
What an idiot. This bag will have a 50% resale value. Dear Alyssa, you're not a Hermes client, you are a Hermes reseller.

I'm still lol'ing at her spa'd old ass shoulder mini Kelly. The leather is visibly cracking. I don't care what anyone says. Leather is leather. That bag was beat to within an inch of it's life. New hardware + a shine doesn't erase that. Alyssa's filters and low gradient also can't erase it.

Can we all also have a major laugh at her suede Margaux bags?! Those bags age like an orange in the sun. They look like crap the second you put anything in them! Well done, The Row. They cattle-called the heifers, and did they ever come running!

OMG, I can't stop. And let's also talk about the Alaïa bag that she bought just because Tamara Kalinic bought one. GET A LIFE, ALYSSA.
Oh god. Did she say in a video she got by the bag because of TamTam? That’s embarrassing and it’s hilarious how easily she’s influenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering if she waltzed in expecting a bag offer and this was all she could leave with?

Oh god. Did she say in a video she got by the bag because of TamTam? That’s embarrassing and it’s hilarious how easily she’s influenced.
Omg was she influenced?! To buy THAT? Personally I think that bag looks horrid. It doesn’t take much to influence her I see 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
IMG_5038.png

IMG_5039.png

Girl, start working, so that you can stop mooching off Marco’s income!

First this gal wanted to have a house in Alpine, NJ. And now a Beverly Hills mansion?

The disconnect and delusion is staggering!

• Haha
lol'ing at Alyssa using her in-laws to book home #sponcon. We all know how limited she is with their place. I guess good for them for securing free stuff via their DIL, but isn't being stuck with Marco enough of a price for Alyssa to pay?
---
View attachment 2795441

View attachment 2795442

Girl, start working, so that you can stop mooching off Marco’s income!

First this gal wanted to have a house in Alpine, NJ. And now a Beverly Hills mansion?

The disconnect and delusion is staggering!
Realtors HATE when non-buyers show up to open houses, but who is Alyssa if anything but incredibly tacky.
---
Her new Hermes bag is also lol. That strap is so stiff and wide, it is 100% sliding off her arm, cannot be worn with a coat, etc. Gurl, you are not bougie. You do not have buy-only-Hermes $. Sort your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Realtors HATE when non-buyers show up to open houses, but who is Alyssa if anything but incredibly tacky.
She was jealous of Marco's friend (i really dont remember) that got married in a luxe venue in CA. It was a few weeks before their wedding, so she was definitely comparing that to their empty warehouse wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol'ing at Alyssa using her in-laws to book home #sponcon. We all know how limited she is with their place. I guess good for them for securing free stuff via their DIL, but isn't being stuck with Marco enough of a price for Alyssa to pay?
---

---
Her new Hermes bag is also lol. That strap is so stiff and wide, it is 100% sliding off her arm, cannot be worn with a coat, etc. Gurl, you are not bougie. You do not have buy-only-Hermes $. Sort your life.
She’s so self unaware too that she’s blind to her own tackiness. 😅🤣

That Hermes bag is just awful. It’s not cute at all. The very weirdly placed d-ring and zipper throw it off completely for me. But, hey, if Hermes was thinking to attract vapid wannabes who’d blindly fork up $$$$ for a brand bag no matter how ugly, then they’ve succeeded I guess 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so self unaware too that she’s blind to her own tackiness. 😅🤣

That Hermes bag is just awful. It’s not cute at all. The very weirdly placed d-ring and zipper throw it off completely for me. But, hey, if Hermes was thinking to attract vapid wannabes who’d blindly fork up $$$$ for a brand bag no matter how ugly, then they’ve succeeded I guess 😅
I think Alyssa is in a really weird space. She binges brands. There is definitely some OCD there. If she and Marco ever decided to have a child, her consumerism would need to relax. She spends too much. These Margaux bags will not resell well. That Hermes açorn "may" retain it's value but, unless she uses some resale site that lets her keep the full sale price, she will lose $ on it as well. All of these women write off these purchases to some degree on their taxes as business expenses, but it still just doesn't make sense to me.

Alyssa did not grow up poor and I've seen this kind of spending w friends of mine with older parents. I think you can see where I'm going w this one.

Reactions: 2
Has Alyssa mentioned wanting children? I feel like she would admit that she’s too lazy to have children. But I’m overestimating her self-awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She mentioned a couple of weeks ago that they will not have children. She was also very annoyed by people who are constantly asking her that and she said she won't address it anymore.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned a couple of weeks ago that they will not have children. She was also very annoyed by people who are constantly asking her that and she said she won't address it anymore.
People are so sensy about this. It is a “natural” next step once partnered up, at a certain age, etc. It is biological. I imagine this will be Alyssa’s next soapbox, until an IVF clinic will sponsor her and then she’ll miraculously want a child. I mean, think about it. If they never buy a new house, what other avenues does she have left to shill. A child it will be. lol

PS - I couldn’t care less if ppl want to have children or not. I do find it strange how bothered ppl get when asked. 🤷🏽‍♀️

She can’t even train her dog, I’d imagine a child is simply too much work for her - their window for being a prop is so much shorter than a dog’s too.
Besides, Marco is all the man-child anyone could need with all of his legos and light-up things 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People are so sensy about this. It is a “natural” next step once partnered up, at a certain age, etc. It is biological. I imagine this will be Alyssa’s next soapbox, until an IVF clinic will sponsor her and then she’ll miraculously want a child. I mean, think about it. If they never buy a new house, what other avenues does she have left to shill. A child it will be. lol

PS - I couldn’t care less if ppl want to have children or not. I do find it strange how bothered ppl get when asked. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I mean Danielle Bernstein (weworewhat) has been rightfully been called out when she got her freezing egg treatments sponsored for free. What was even worse when it coincided with everything that has been going on with Alabama.

If a clinic will do sponsor Alyssa, she’ll do it. That’s how vile she is. If she can use her own parents for clicks and free stuff, what more on a topic that hurts women across their lifetimes?

• Sick
Reactions: 4

I do not think it is a natural step to get kids. I think the whole trajectory of meeting someone, moving in, getting married and getting kids is outdated and nobody's business.

People do not care about other people getting kids. They are not in bed with them. They are not paying for the kid. They do not help raise the kid. It is a personal choice.

You never get asked when you start with children because people actually care. You get asked when they run out of things to talk about or because children are the highlight of their life and because they are, they should be the highlight of your life too.

Other than that people could be trying for kids but it doesn't work. That is a whole world of hurt. What could be a normal subject for one could be extremely painful for someone else. Kids are a major life change. People don't have to use it as a filler subject. If people want to talk about it they can always initiate the conversation themselves.

Can we just state the obvious: How/why the hell are Alyssa's 80+ yo parents flying back/forth from the Philippines and the US?! I don't even understand where they stay. Originally Alyssa said she and Martin moved in together because her parents were moving to the Philippines and giving up the apartment. I'm assuming it was a rental given Alyssa reasoning for moving in with Marco and noting that her parents weren't keen on her moving in with him before marriage. If they owned the place and felt this way, you'd think they would've encouraged her to stay in that NYC flat.

All said, where do they stay? How is no one advising them against these long-haul flights especially when they seem to be in/out of the hospital. I'm so confused. Can someone fill me in?

View attachment 2813949

I think you mean you can't afford to move anywhere else!
You got there before me!!! Even if they wanted kids they couldn’t afford it, I mean they can barely afford their lifestyle as it is….
How long can our girl be an influencer and repeat the same tit year in year out? Where else is there for her to pivot and sell from????

• Haha
View attachment 2813949

I think you mean you can't afford to move anywhere else!
IMG_5400.png

Girl. You don’t live in Queens. Your driver’s license is. You live in Woodbridge Proper, NJ. You had your house blurred in Google maps.

And I especially love the realization she cannot afford to move anywhere. Thank Marco’s family for giving that house to your husband.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she should consider moving her focus to coffee and food when influencing. Oh wait. What I love is when she wears all the sporty attire just to walk 3 meters to the next coffee shop where she gets this overly sweetened crap. But in all seriousness, what was this vlog? All she did was drinking coffee and complaining.

Anyhow. So what happend to her and Christine Lee? They've stopped meeting and talking as it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 7