Alyssa Lenore #2 editing videos is such a chore, but her content makes people snore!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what way WAS her honeymoon delayed? She had a destination wedding and travelled right after. Maybe if she skipped her 10th Paris trip she could afford to go to Turks and Caicos on her own dime šŸ˜‚
girl we both know she got four seasons to sponsor her 'honeymoon.'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe if she skipped her 10th Paris trip she could afford to go to Turks and Caicos on her own dime šŸ˜‚
Or if she sold at least one of her herrmeeezz šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

IMG_5812.jpeg

Are love bracelets supposed to even fit like that?? That looks so uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I would not wear Humpty Dumpty looking outfits on my honeymoon. Iā€™d be wearing what makes me feel sexy and oh, nvm.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
girl we both know she got four seasons to sponsor her 'honeymoon.'
It was delayed bc no one raised their hand to sponsor it.
---
Alyssa pretending she has Mackenzie Childzzz pieces in her home has me on the floor. In reality, they'd be the priciest homeware she'd have but PLEASE. It is so not her wannabe-The Row-aesthetic. Eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How mortifying for her to have to carry a bag that is not The Row or Hermes šŸ™„ She really will take anything so long as itā€™s free

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2922222
AKA ā€œI am in crippling debt but i sold this for herrrmezz moniesā€
But funnily enough, a Kelly Cut would work out for her if she was offered it. The Kelly Pouchette is also incredibly similar to this bag, and that apparently worked out of her. Alyssa is the classic example of someone who is incredibly insecure, but feels mountains tall whilst standing on her Hermes "collection". I am using that work very lightly, but you get my point.

Alyssa, how's that Longchamp working out for ya? ROFL!

Reactions: 9
But funnily enough, a Kelly Cut would work out for her if she was offered it. The Kelly Pouchette is also incredibly similar to this bag, and that apparently worked out of her. Alyssa is the classic example of someone who is incredibly insecure, but feels mountains tall whilst standing on her Hermes "collection". I am using that work very lightly, but you get my point.

Alyssa, how's that Longchamp working out for ya? ROFL!
I've been rotating my Le Pliage bags for years, and this girl gets one for free. I can't.

Reactions: 2
I've been rotating my Le Pliage bags for years, and this girl gets one for free. I can't.
Honestly, I think twice before supporting brands that partner with people who I know do NOT use the product they're shilling. Longchamp is now on the list. It shouldn't be hard for brands to link up with women who have large followings AND would actually use the item or (gasp!) have been using items from the brand previously.

Reactions: 2