Alyssa Lenore #2 editing videos is such a chore, but her content makes people snore!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AKA “I can’t go somewhere ‘new’ because then I’d have to pay out of my own pocket” 😅

Are we going to get yet another Four Seasons story dump? Probably yes 🤣
---
the leica camera is such a waste on her. She doesn't have the knowledge nor the photographical talent to use a full frame camera. She probably doesn't even know what that is.
Agree with all of the above. Of course she doesn’t know how to use it…Alyssa is a label hoe through and through and probably only got that camera for the “status” of owning a Leica camera.

It’s also the camera that all the k-pop idols are using and she is desperately trying to copy that vibe. 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
AKA “I can’t go somewhere ‘new’ because then I’d have to pay out of my own pocket” 😅

Are we going to get yet another Four Seasons story dump? Probably yes 🤣
---

Agree with all of the above. Of course she doesn’t know how to use it…Alyssa is a label hoe through and through and probably only got that camera for the “status” of owning a Leica camera.

It’s also the camera that all the k-pop idols are using and she is desperately trying to copy that vibe. 🤣
She has no sense of self. SMH. How dull.

Reactions: 2
Wow. Back to London. To... eat more unhealthy junk food and some sushi I guess? Let's not forget the massive amount of sugar she drinks each morning in what she claims to be coffee. I'm starting the bingo session: She goes to Selfridges because sponsored, eats tons of crap, starts morning with a sugar bomb, complains about her back after a long flight, literally does nothing nothing remotely cultural, leaves stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey. Probably bought something ridiculous and unnecessary in between.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I nearly fell out of my tree because they visited Borough markets. Then I remembered she’s staying in the Shard for free and it’s literally outside her hotel 🙄🙄🙄 bleeping ridiculous she only goes to Flat Iron EVERY SINGLE TIME, when there are 100s of other restaurants she could eat at, for CHEAPER!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
It seriously pissed me off that she goes to London and only hits the touristy/overhyped/basic spots even though she’s been to London many times?? I live in London and I HARDLY go into central London because there’s so many ways to experience London outside Zone 1… try going for a nice walk in Hampstead heath or Richmond park. So many quaint areas along the SW riverside such as Barnes, Kew, Richmond, twickenham. There’s Wimbledon village that’s so lovely. In E riverside theres places like st Katherine’s dock and wapping which was gorgeous. Don’t even get me started on areas outside London around the green belt which are just gorgeous! All her areas are recommendations from tiktok, honestly it’s so sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG the London vlog. Marco is an idiot. I hate to do this, but why does nearly every Asian American guy I know act like Marco, like an adolescent, like a person who has zero identity other than acting like an immature, annoying teen. The "Yooooooo", the gesturing, the posturing ... honestly, he acts like such a loser.

It is such a shame seeing people like Alyssa and Marco getting opportunities where they stay for free, eat for free, whatever for free in places they 100% don't appreciate or take the time to actually learn about and sight see. There are so many people who would love to travel and actually take in other cultures versus taking in the shopping malls and arcades. Eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the same while watching him too, he really does behave so juvenile. And talking with his mouth full of food! Ick!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
OMG the London vlog. Marco is an idiot. I hate to do this, but why does nearly every Asian American guy I know act like Marco, like an adolescent, like a person who has zero identity other than acting like an immature, annoying teen. The "Yooooooo", the gesturing, the posturing ... honestly, he acts like such a loser.

It is such a shame seeing people like Alyssa and Marco getting opportunities where they stay for free, eat for free, whatever for free in places they 100% don't appreciate or take the time to actually learn about and sight see. There are so many people who would love to travel and actually take in other cultures versus taking in the shopping malls and arcades. Eye roll.
If they don’t act like this, they’ll just be assumed to be nerds. Men of other races have cool celebrities or a more prominent culture. I mean Hollywood tried to push Simu whatever onto us and it got clocked by Twitter who in turn were mocking his appearance and incel behavior.

Reactions: 2
My favorite is when they all link to Target or Amazon so your account links up for the next 30 days with their link and they get a % of everything you buy. The shadiness of these women is beyond.
And they expect to believe that people see that they are really rich?

Especially Alyssa. We all know she’s living in a property that is owned by Marco’s family, in a middle class suburb of NJ. She isn’t working and is a lazy ass who only goes out of the house when it’s free/heavily discounted. She’s a pet owner who lets her dog pee in the shower, she only eats at 2-3 restaurants in NYC, and gets all sad and jealous when she can’t afford $$$$$ priced clothes.

Reactions: 4
In a couple of years, she's going to realize she has nothing to show for other than her out-of-trend designer clothes and bags that are worth essentially nothing. It's quite evident based on her spon con lifestyle she does not have retirement savings.

Not sure how she's planning to sustain her lifestyle with just Marco's salary... champagne taste on a beer budget truly lol

Reactions: 5
OMG Alyssa stop in Paris is such a bloody snooze. All this woman does is (window) shop. It is literally nothing knew. We’ve seen it all before. Do these YT/IG women do anything different?!

I’ve been to Paris a million times and, while I have my favorite spots, I am always exploring, finding new places, new museums, whatever.

Vapid.

Reactions: 5
Indeed. Her appreciation for other cultures and her sense of adventure and discovering hidden gems never fails me. Whenever I watch her vlogs, I feel like I really get to know the cities or countries she's visiting. By now I know the Champs Élysées and the view of the Eiffel Tower from a random hotel room inside out - and I don't know how to survive without a vivid image of the LV and H store fronts by now. Luv luv. I hope I'll see her shopping in NYC next. /s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_0844.png

“I have put all desire to update this room on hold.” = “I saw the cost for the tit I want and it is too expensive. I was barely able to pay my bills this month, so no renovations for me!”

and then she proceeds to link 10 affiliate links after this XD

• Haha
Reactions: 10