Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the people who messaged her about how to deal with a breakup and her saying to give it time. I wonder how much time she gave it til he came back with his tail between his legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the story on his side?
He got engaged a few weeks before Ally last year, engagement ended soon after as well. The child was supposed to gain two stepparents but lost them both within a few months. Brian used to make Tiktoks bragging about having a 23 year old girlfriend, some of them sexual if I remember correctly.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He got engaged a few weeks before Ally last year, engagement ended soon after as well. The child was supposed to gain two stepparents but lost them both within a few months. Brian used to make Tiktoks bragging about having a 23 year old girlfriend, some of them sexual if I remember correctly.
I didn't realise he was engaged! I wonder what happened there. I always thought it was so odd those tik toks he made about a younger girlfriend

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise he was engaged! I wonder what happened there. I always thought it was so odd those tik toks he made about a younger girlfriend
He got engaged around a year ago I think but it was called off a few months later from what I heard. Anyone who uses their partner's age as a flex gives me a major ick 🤢

Reactions: 7
He got engaged at Xmas broke up with her and is now back with her again. I don't think she's that young though, she's a bodybuilder

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Housemates 🤔
Nope, she's mentioned Peter today for the first time non break up related, they are 💯 back, fair play to her in a way but I wouldn't be able for the humiliation personally 😳

A lot less daughter content, I'd say Brian had a word with her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope, she's mentioned Peter today for the first time non break up related, they are 💯 back, fair play to her in a way but I wouldn't be able for the humiliation personally 😳

A lot less daughter content, I'd say Brian had a word with her 🥴
I think she mentioned that same story about Peter's dad a while ago while they were broken up although I do think they're back together.
It was about time she stopped with sharing her daughter, she's at an age where she could get picked on at school because of it. A lot less nephew content as well. Oh well, it'll be Peter content again to replace it before we know it.

Reactions: 3
She just mentioned that his dad thought that the rollers in her hair were her actual hairstyle.
For real though - I doubt that's a true story - but then apple... fall... tree 🤣 Don't think Peter is an Einstein either 🤫

Well went in for look couldn't believe how filtered she is power make up on her fiona laura one just as bad nothing like there instergram pages.All thought we're beautiful looking

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.