Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've been spotted in Galway a few times together
Maybe she'll get the ring out of the barn brack (Halloween cake with the ring in it) this time 🀣🀣🀣🀣

ETA just checked there she's following him, he isn't following her πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
McbegGinn is desperately trying to blag a freebie from that hotel in Glasgow, God she's shameless 😫 Imagine pretending so bad to keep up with the Joneses that you got ur man child boyfriend to propose- but then u literally beg for stuff on your platform!!! #Scarlet

Reactions: 5
Blend n go not an #ad or #pr or #gift???? This one thinks not declaring or putting the font teeny tiny that she's above the law . Bad enough she begs for things then she doesn't declare them . πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Blend n go not an #ad or #pr or #gift???? This one thinks not declaring or putting the font teeny tiny that she's above the law . Bad enough she begs for things then she doesn't declare them . πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I have reported her to asi very easy now since they changed format

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice the strategic cropping of the photo showing the 3 Christmas personalised stockings? πŸ‘€ Could the 3rd one begin with P….?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does this fool turn everything around to include herself- poor me poor me poor me…. What a bimbo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to lay off the very heavy makeup particularly the eye makeup and the mental brows. They always look so wet and fake. Heavy makeup is not a thing anymore, herself and Rosanna obviously missed the memo!

Peter and McbegGinn out on the town last night! She looks even more like Pete Burns in the dark 🀑

I would be raging with him after breaking off engagement, the song and dance she created over it, the shite with the rings and then poof all over, I'd redden his hole forbhin the prick, she was left looking like a head, am I alone it that? I wouldn't even bleeping look at him after him humiliating me in front of 24 thousand people !

Reactions: 10
Peter and McbegGinn out on the town last night! She looks even more like Pete Burns in the dark 🀑

I would be raging with him after breaking off engagement, the song and dance she created over it, the shite with the rings and then poof all over, I'd redden his hole forbhin the prick, she was left looking like a head, am I alone it that? I wouldn't even bleeping look at him after him humiliating me in front of 24 thousand people !
After releasing a celebrity style statement over the breakup and all! Although I did feel sorry for her when she finally came back on stories, she looked like she'd been crying for weeks. Yes, definitely humiliating for her but what would you expect from a man child.

Any publicity is good publicity fot the likes of these she only loved the people feelin sorry for her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.