Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
She just mentioned that his dad thought that the rollers in her hair were her actual hairstyle.
For real though - I doubt that's a true story - but then apple... fall... tree 🤣 Don't think Peter is an Einstein either 🤫

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at her cousin's page...who the fuck thinks it's OK to post a video of a child in a bath getting washed? Stick on a nice song to make it seem not so fucking creepy. And she's a teacher?
I live on Galway Mayo border I’d love to live in Galway to see all these ones prancing around the place in salthill. I’d people watch all day to catch a glimpse of them

• Haha
Did she ever say why she wears a wedding band with her engagement ring? bit strange when she not married yet(maybe thats just me!! 😂)

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Do they live together in a shared house or is he loving elsewhere and herself and holly are in the house share?

SoSueHer

VIP Member
oh god that was desperate, imagine paying for your own photo shoot, it was like khloe k shoot after she got skinny - she's so embarrassing 😳 She's quite broad as well but then always buying size 8s 🙃

SoSueHer

VIP Member

Attachments

Noseymc123

VIP Member
She probably down looking at lodge it's on grounds of Ashford.Its cheap enough to have lunch in it for where it is.She might be down that side visiting laura mub it was her birthday during week

• Haha

Clau

VIP Member
Ya swear she was dying but has do build up for free treatment.Best was she got loads free gift sets must take out line them up see who she gift them to.Doesnt even spend her money on people for gifts
Laughing as she only put the cream in yesterday and then says that aesthetics place cleared her last spot in 48 hours!! 😵💫
I know, there’s a lot more going on in the world than worrying about a spot on your face 🙄

• Haha