Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips look cartoonish at this point. The filler, the over lining, the excessive gloss. Also, her hair is wayyyyy too ashy. And it’s completely flat and lifeless. The lady who does her hair must secretly dislike her. Even if that toner washes out, the color is still too cool. It’s a weird in-between and it doesn’t look good at all imo. She looks like she’s been months without having her hair done.View attachment 2000072

View attachment 2000073
All I can see is her split ends

Reactions: 2
What is she complaining about? She gets sent free stuff everyday and she makes a really good living. She doesn’t even have to leave her house! Which she hates to do, so why would she want to be invited on brand trips anyways?? I used to really enjoy her content but now she kind of annoys me. The entitled/poor me attitude is just too much. I understand depression and anxiety. I’m not faulting her for that. It’s her ungratefulness that gets me. Even in the way she opens the free packages she gets. Her body language. She’ll be like “let’s open this tit”. If Then she tosses stuff around. I was a brand that wouldn’t sit well with me.

Attachments

What is she complaining about? She gets sent free stuff everyday and she makes a really good living. She doesn’t even have to leave her house! Which she hates to do, so why would she want to be invited on brand trips anyways?? I used to really enjoy her content but now she kind of annoys me. The entitled/poor me attitude is just too much. I understand depression and anxiety. I’m not faulting her for that. It’s her ungratefulness that gets me. Even in the way she opens the free packages she gets. Her body language. She’ll be like “let’s open this tit”. If Then she tosses stuff around. I was a brand that wouldn’t sit well with me.
That’s Not Allana Davison

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe those were comments from Allana on top of a screenshot of another account?

Reactions: 1

I posted this to the wrong thread. Sorry.

• Haha
What is it with influencers humble bragging about having terrible hygiene?! Allana does this, Anna Edit does this, Lily Pebbles does this, etc. NONE of the people I just mentioned have the type of hair that would warrant only washing it once a week. Given their hair types, they should all be washing their hair at least every other day. Especially since they all do sweaty workouts. :sick:

It's disgusting and they all need to grow tf up, suck it up, and do it. Showering (which includes washing your hair!) isn't something that is optional or on a "feel like it" basis.

Also, yes Allana, your assumption is probably correct: it is just product buildup, not dandruff. Also maybe if you're having hair issues, you shouldn't use two different kinds of heat devices and a million leave-in products...just saying.

Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 6.54.45 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What is it with influencers humble bragging about having terrible hygiene?! Allana does this, Anna Edit does this, Lily Pebbles does this, etc. NONE of the people I just mentioned have the type of hair that would warrant only washing it once a week. Given their hair types, they should all be washing their hair at least every other day. Especially since they all do sweaty workouts. :sick:

It's disgusting and they all need to grow tf up, suck it up, and do it. Showering (which includes washing your hair!) isn't something that is optional or on a "feel like it" basis.

Also, yes Allana, your assumption is probably correct: it is just product buildup, not dandruff. Also maybe if you're having hair issues, you shouldn't use two different kinds of heat devices and a million leave-in products...just saying.

View attachment 2041991
I agree. Only certain hair types need to go a long time between washes. Alana’s hair isn’t that type lol. She has always been this way and I don’t understand why. She has to smell funky. There’s no way around it lol.

I think the whole “washing less is better” trend has gone way too far. Her scalp would surely benefit from regular washing. And she can afford the best shampoos and conditioners which would only further benefit her hair.

Reactions: 17
I have very fine hair, I have to wash my hair every other day or else my scalp will break out like crazy!

I did try to do the "wash less" and it went horribly :eek: My scalp is itching just thinking about it.

I don't want to think about the smell :sick:

Reactions: 4
I have very fine hair, I have to wash my hair every other day or else my scalp will break out like crazy!

I did try to do the "wash less" and it went horribly :eek: My scalp is itching just thinking about it.

I don't want to think about the smell :sick:
Same. The itch is terrible with dirty hair lol. My hair is thick and wavy so I thought I’d benefit from not washing as often. I always looked like a grease rat after day 3 lol. And people who can get away with only washing once a week will tell you your scalp will adjust but they lieeeee lol.

I just watched the video and she said her hair is shedding a lot now. Which could be attributed to a dirty scalp with product buildup. I’m not a dermatologist but surely that’s not good for the follicles? I mean that’s just common sense right?

But it could also be caused by her weight loss as well. I hope she’s eating enough and getting the nutrients she needs. I know she’s working with a trainer but I highly doubt she’s consulted a dietician.

Reactions: 8
I agree that she has the type of hair that needs to be washed like every other day (thin, fine), but especially since she works out so much - it must get so sweaty and rank! I do think her upper body looks amazing and would kill for her shoulders and arms.

Reactions: 6
She’s lucky, she can pull off a lot of hair colors. But I think ashy tones, or going too light, really washes her out. Remember the blonde bob she had for a while? That was bad lol.

Reactions: 3
So she finally realised that her custom wardrobe by california closet is over priced and badly designed!!
When she first showed it i noticed that the depth of the wardrobe was so shallow half her clothes are sticking out. There were people in the comments pointing it out but dont think she addressed it.
now she she getting another ID to fix/ improve the design.

Reactions: 5
Whoever did her lips has completely blown out her vermillion border. I don’t even feel bad for her at this point because she keeps going back to him.
177D538E-1AC5-404B-9918-5E31167969BB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I remember back when she lived in Toronto, she would fly from Toronto to Van to get her hair and filler done. Like as if those results are worth flying all that way. You can better filler in Toronto.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure Dr. Pavlou (the doc who does her botox and filler and any other derm spa touch ups) must give her either an enormous discount or even for free for the promotion. There's no way it is not "gifted" or greatly reduced in some capacity. She's so cheap for someone who regularly blows thousands plus dollars with the changing seasons for new designer goods... the biggest investment is stuff on your face! there's no way to list your crappy lip filler on depop to make the money back. she needs a major break she'll wake up one day looking at her wedding photos wondering why she does this. I even remember on many occasions she recalls her mom telling her you don't need filler and all that stuff and if even your mom thinks you look weird enough to tell you to cool it on the filler.... maybe you should listen to her. she doesn't have any ulterior motives

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn't she just flexing, 🧐. Looks like a regular toned arm to me ?
Looks like she’s photoshopped the dip in her arm to make it look more muscular/defined than it actually is. If you zoom in you can see the edges are blurred - a sign of manipulation with the photo.