All Things Mia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually thick isn’t social media her job
Yes, apparently it is. She must think she’s above the rules. What I’d also like to
Know is who looks after her two cats when she’s on her continental cock searches, away out partying, going on trips etc nothing wrong with that, but she always seems to be away somewhere and I get the impression she just leaves the cats locked in the house for days on end. They’ll probably get the boot eventually just like the dog did

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, apparently it is. She must think she’s above the rules. What I’d also like to
Know is who looks after her two cats when she’s on her continental cock searches, away out partying, going on trips etc nothing wrong with that, but she always seems to be away somewhere and I get the impression she just leaves the cats locked in the house for days on end. They’ll probably get the boot eventually just like the dog did
I forgot about the dog where did the dog go ? That’s so sad

I see the Scottish romance lasted long 😂 serious second hand embarrassment for her. Back to tinder you go love 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who wants to put bets on how long this latest relationship will last? I’ll give it til Summer. Anybody else wanna place a bet 😂