All Things Mia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her and Jack (the ex boyfriend) are following each other again and have liked a few recent posts 👀 did they kiss abc make up? 🤔

She looks so different without the filter
The filter she uses for all her stories is absolutely ridiculous. It’s like a completely different person. Like why do that?! 😂

Also, does anybody else absolutely cringe at how obsessed she is with Chloe Tully?! We’ve talked about starting a new drinking game where everyone has to take a shot any time Mia mentions “Cloweee” 🥴 won’t be long until we’re all completely pissed and on our backs 😂

Reactions: 2
Was waiting on this thread for quite a while 🫢

Mia used to be a lovely girl but the problem is she has no idea who she is. Not one of her friends she has known for much more than a year and this moving from relationship to relationship doesn’t help

Reactions: 3

Mia used to be a lovely girl but the problem is she has no idea who she is. Not one of her friends she has known for much more than a year and this moving from relationship to relationship doesn’t help
You must have some tea 🍵 🐸
I get that, she did come across as so lovely, but seems being an instahun has changed her, shame to see because I think she has so much potential.

You must have some tea 🍵 🐸
I get that, she did come across as so lovely, but seems being an instahun has changed her, shame to see because I think she has so much potential.
No tea as such but I am an ex colleague of hers. The Mia I worked with for a few years is not that Mia.

I think the main problem is she doesn’t have a niche. She jumps from make up to fitness to travel and she is very much trying too hard to become something, its just not authentic.

Yes to all of this! I’ve said it from the start that she just seems to use people then ditch them once she’s finished with them. She latches on to people, who all conveniently have a big Instagram following/are well known, then drops them when she finds someone better. That’s what makes her very unlikeable in my opinion, never mind the driving and videoing insta content 🙄

I see that Bea Santos is the latest temporary friend 🥴

Reactions: 1
Yes to all of this! I’ve said it from the start that she just seems to use people then ditch them once she’s finished with them. She latches on to people, who all conveniently have a big Instagram following/are well known, then drops them when she finds someone better. That’s what makes her very unlikeable in my opinion, never mind the driving and videoing insta content 🙄

I see that Bea Santos is the latest temporary friend 🥴
Yeah or the random people she tags congratulating them on getting engaged or having a baby and how she has been waiting on this for them and she doesn’t even know them 🤯

She was meant to be a friend of Drew Clarkes but no mention of her for a long time then she is suddenly filming a promo video for that rip off brand

No tea as such but I am an ex colleague of hers. The Mia I worked with for a few years is not that Mia.

I think the main problem is she doesn’t have a niche. She jumps from make up to fitness to travel and she is very much trying too hard to become something, its just not authentic.
What was she like when you worked with her? Was she married and in the cult at the time?

So when she first started working there, her and her non JW boyfriend started on the same day. I get the feeling she was in/out of the religion at this stage. They broke up and she then started dating her future husband, travelled to America a few times, got engaged, married and lived together here.

I think she has dramatised the timeline of the cancer diagnosis, leaving the religion and separation.

She made a big deal celebrating her first birthday and Christmas when in fact we celebrated them in work including her birthday. She also lived with her non JW boyfriend so I’m sure she celebrated with him also.

Alot of inconsistencies has been picked up on by me and other people that worked with us, some of which would have classed her as a friend at one point

• Wow
Is she a content creator or videographer? I’ve no idea. I think she was aiming to be something like ohsofemme

So when she first started working there, her and her non JW boyfriend started on the same day. I get the feeling she was in/out of the religion at this stage. They broke up and she then started dating her future husband, travelled to America a few times, got engaged, married and lived together here.

I think she has dramatised the timeline of the cancer diagnosis, leaving the religion and separation.

She made a big deal celebrating her first birthday and Christmas when in fact we celebrated them in work including her birthday. She also lived with her non JW boyfriend so I’m sure she celebrated with him also.

Alot of inconsistencies has been picked up on by me and other people that worked with us, some of which would have classed her as a friend at one point
I would say I’m surprised by all of this, but I’m
Not. I’ve picked up on the inconsistencies before about the timeline she gives on getting cancer, ending her marriage and leaving the religion. I think she gives whatever narrative suits her and whatever will garner the most sympathy. How did she meet her ex husband that was a JW too? Was it an arranged marriage or online dating or? She seems very fond of the online dating for dick 😂

I would say I’m surprised by all of this, but I’m
Not. I’ve picked up on the inconsistencies before about the timeline she gives on getting cancer, ending her marriage and leaving the religion. I think she gives whatever narrative suits her and whatever will garner the most sympathy. How did she meet her ex husband that was a JW too? Was it an arranged marriage or online dating or? She seems very fond of the online dating for dick 😂
I believe they were friends or had at least met through friends. If it was arranged or online she wouldn’t say. Sure Jack approached her in a park 😉

• Haha
What does she actually work at?
Full time insta hun 🥴😂
I think she claims a lot of benefits because for someone who wasn’t working in any proper job and no source of income she was/is living very comfortably. A nice rented (?) home, a new Audi from the show room, all the latest tech including two laptops/computers, phone, camera, vlogging equipment, several holidays, lots of make up products, hair extensions, beauty treatments, 2 new kittens (one of which is designed and very expensive), gym membership, a personal trainer, lunches several times a week, takeaways etc I could go on and on, but those are the things that spring to mind. I work full time on an average wage and just about make ends meet. I could never afford any of the things she has or her lifestyle. Yet she doesn’t work and has acquired all these things within the past 2 or so years? HOW?! 🤯😠

Full time insta hun 🥴😂
I think she claims a lot of benefits because for someone who wasn’t working in any proper job and no source of income she was/is living very comfortably. A nice rented (?) home, a new Audi from the show room, all the latest tech including two laptops/computers, phone, camera, vlogging equipment, several holidays, lots of make up products, hair extensions, beauty treatments, 2 new kittens (one of which is designed and very expensive), gym membership, a personal trainer, lunches several times a week, takeaways etc I could go on and on, but those are the things that spring to mind. I work full time on an average wage and just about make ends meet. I could never afford any of the things she has or her lifestyle. Yet she doesn’t work and has acquired all these things within the past 2 or so years? HOW?! 🤯😠
I'm on 35k a year and I lit couldn't do half what she has, trying to buy a house and it's hard enough 😭
Sickens me so much honestly, but feel like I can't complain because I only work 9-5 and 8-4 lol

I'm on 35k a year and I lit couldn't do half what she has, trying to buy a house and it's hard enough 😭
Sickens me so much honestly, but feel like I can't complain because I only work 9-5 and 8-4 lol
Ridiculous isn’t it?! I think she left her job when she got sick, which is fair enough. But where TF has all the money come from?! She hasn’t had a job since, yet she spends like there’s no tomorrow! 🤯 I wonder is she declaring any of these little side projects and income to HMRC? Because I guarantee you she is claiming every benefit going, and getting paid cash in hand for these mediocre videos she’s doing 🥴

She is extremely thrifty. So although it may seem she lives an extravagant lifestyle that is all for the gram. She would be entitled to DLA/PIP after having cancer, not too sure how long for