All Things Mia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what happened to the dog that she apparently loved so much? Did it get the boot like her other temporary friends when they had served their purpose and she no longer needed them?

Reactions: 1
Also what happened to the dog that she apparently loved so much? Did it get the boot like her other temporary friends when they had served their purpose and she no longer needed them?
The dog is a confusing one because when her and her non JW BF broke up she made sure she got Rhea but all of a sudden its with her dad who has disowned her 🤨 but she took her to the vets a few months back.

The dog is a confusing one because when her and her non JW BF broke up she made sure she got Rhea but all of a sudden its with her dad who has disowned her 🤨 but she took her to the vets a few months back.
Did she get the dog with her ex boyfriend? I didn’t know that. So how does that work if her family apparently disowned her and don’t talk to her, yet they have taken in her dog and they still speak for her to take it to the vets. Sounds like she’s spouting a load of BS to me 💩 she was always going on about how great Rhea was, how much she loved her, how loyal she was etc… then next thing she’s dating Jack, chucks the dog, and gets a kitten. Wtf?!

Ridiculous isn’t it?! I think she left her job when she got sick, which is fair enough. But where TF has all the money come from?! She hasn’t had a job since, yet she spends like there’s no tomorrow! 🤯 I wonder is she declaring any of these little side projects and income to HMRC? Because I guarantee you she is claiming every benefit going, and getting paid cash in hand for these mediocre videos she’s doing 🥴
Well let me tell ya something, I certainly am declaring to HMRC and losing 2k a month 🥴 🥴 Am a total clown when people like her blow money.

Shes been trying to be her mate for a while now 🤣

I would say her dad does speak to her he just isn’t happy with the decision he made. I don’t know much about JW other than they are constantly trying to convert people so doesn’t make sense to me why he would completely disown her. I’d say alot of stuff is exaggerated to get more engagement.

Speaking of engagement, do we agree she asks herself alot of the questions she answers? She doesn’t even use the question box half the time 🙄

I think a lot of what she shows on insta is gifted, like the facials and her hair that time. She probably gets the free gym/pt from chloe etc! She did say at the time jack got her some of the tech computer stuff for her birthday 🤔🤔 being honest I don’t think she leads an extravagant lifestyle compared to a lot of the insta huns out there and hate to be the one to say it but she kinda deserves some treats after all the 💩 she’s had thrown at her

Shes been trying to be her mate for a while now 🤣

I would say her dad does speak to her he just isn’t happy with the decision he made. I don’t know much about JW other than they are constantly trying to convert people so doesn’t make sense to me why he would completely disown her. I’d say alot of stuff is exaggerated to get more engagement.

Speaking of engagement, do we agree she asks herself alot of the questions she answers? She doesn’t even use the question box half the time 🙄
God loves a trier! 😂 she is a real social climber isn’t she? Does anyone remember her ‘bestie’ Lu from about 2 years ago? She was always with her and going on about how great she was, and now there’s no mention of her. It’s like she doesn’t even exist anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ She goes through friends and men quicker than I go through knickers

God loves a trier! 😂 she is a real social climber isn’t she? Does anyone remember her ‘bestie’ Lu from about 2 years ago? She was always with her and going on about how great she was, and now there’s no mention of her. It’s like she doesn’t even exist anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ She goes through friends and men quicker than I go through knickers
If you remember Lu and her bf moved in with Mia just before she was with Jack then when Jack moved in they moved out so I’m not sure if there was maybe a fallout there as Lu was never mentioned again. I noticed when she broke up with Jack she had tagged Lu in a post, probably an overused photo from one of the many free photoshoots she had

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Filtered to within an inch of her life! There should be some sort of rules or regulations about this sort of thing. She’s giving false expectations and representation of the make-up. It will absolutely NOT look like that on you and drastically change your appearance
Someone's been on reading. No filter pic of it on this morning 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anybody notice she posted a pic of the her Scottish dick 🍆 to the grid, but has deleted it again already. It was only up for a few days. Has that gone tits up already?! 👀

Reactions: 3
As far as I know the Galgorm does not do freebies especially to someone with such a small following. Chloe Tully would definitely have the money for a mid week stay in Galgorm. Shes a very successful girl.

As far as I know the Galgorm does not do freebies especially to someone with such a small following. Chloe Tully would definitely have the money for a mid week stay in Galgorm. Shes a very successful girl.
They definitely do. They've given a freebie to much smaller ni influencers. One with only 6k followers that I know of.