All Things Mia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Things Mia #1

I had to make her a thread of her own because this has annoyed me so much

Does anyone follow All Things Mia? She posted a reel yesterday where she’s videoing herself driving down the motorway doing 78mph! How bleeping selfish and irresponsible 😡🤬 Having lost someone through the actions of an irresponsible driver this absolutely infuriates me! It’s absolutely disgusting the things these ‘insta huns’ do for their likes and content 😠🤯

Discuss below…

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Also done unaltereds videography 🤮 is there a thread for Drew Clarke? All the instahuns are on the unaltered band wagon currently

Reactions: 1
Also done unaltereds videography 🤮 is there a thread for Drew Clarke? All the instahuns are on the unaltered band wagon currently
Don’t even start me on her 😂 bleeping hell she is every cliché rolled into one! “Your online big sis” you’re definitely not hun, I can see right through that fake online persona 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sure it looks like she's got a bf in Edinburgh now, girl can't stay single for 5 mins 😂😉
I had to do a double take because I thought it was the ex. She definitely has a type. Must be another tinder hook up like the last one 🙄

Don’t even start me on her 😂 bleeping hell she is every cliché rolled into one! “Your online big sis” you’re definitely not hun, I can see right through that fake online persona 🤦🏼‍♀️

I had to do a double take because I thought it was the ex. She definitely has a type. Must be another tinder hook up like the last one 🙄
Drew Clarke is an Elle Darby wannabe and that's certainly not someone who you want to be after her racist tweets 😂

Reactions: 2

I actually bought a pair of those leggings and they are awful. They don't stay up on me at all and are too short. I'm average height and a size 10 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually bought a pair of those leggings and they are awful. They don't stay up on me at all and are too short. I'm average height and a size 10 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm so glad someone said it!! I bought leggings too, was so excited to get them, but they just keep falling down on me! I thought it was maybe too big, glad to hear it's not just me! Was so disappointed, especially with the price 😭🥺

You would think with the way all these insta huns are raving about them that they’re the best thing since sliced bread. Just goes to show that they will promote anything if it means they’re given it for free!

I'm so glad someone said it!! I bought leggings too, was so excited to get them, but they just keep falling down on me! I thought it was maybe too big, glad to hear it's not just me! Was so disappointed, especially with the price 😭🥺
How much were they? I didn’t buy into all the hype and never ordered a pair. They are probably bulk bought really cheap from China then she puts her logo on them and sells them at a massive mark up 🥴

You would think with the way all these insta huns are raving about them that they’re the best thing since sliced bread. Just goes to show that they will promote anything if it means they’re given it for free!

How much were they? I didn’t buy into all the hype and never ordered a pair. They are probably bulk bought really cheap from China then she puts her logo on them and sells them at a massive mark up 🥴
£35 and I think it's £4 postage too

• Wow
Oh my I honestly thought they were supposed to be brilliant with all these instahuns promoting them, won’t be wasting my money, plus had the displeasure of running into her in real life and she came across as a snobby cow

Oh my I honestly thought they were supposed to be brilliant with all these instahuns promoting them, won’t be wasting my money, plus had the displeasure of running into her in real life and she came across as a snobby cow
That doesn’t surprise me at all. She comes across as very arrogant and She definitely loves herself. Also her husband Ryan absolutely turns me 🥴🤢

Like I said, wants to be Elle Darby, not surprised she's a snobby cow, goes with the personality.

Well well well… looks like you weren’t too far off with the Elle Darby comparisons. Look at the captions under these 😳
When the whole Elle Darby racist tweets scandal came out, someone asked on Drew's Q&A if she still supported Elle and in a round about way response she said yes.
I used to see her tagging Elle, she was so desperate to get her alliexpress leggings leggings onto Elle and didn't even get a follow back.
I think she ended up on Angelle collections PR list, almost sure I thought I seen her get #kindlygifted 🤣🤣
It's crazy the comparisons lol

• Wow

duck it, she’s getting her own thread too 😂

Sure it looks like she's got a bf in Edinburgh now, girl can't stay single for 5 mins 😂😉
She is pretending she booked a spontaneous solo trip to another country, when in actual fact she had a tinder match and took a plane to get some dick 🥴😂

• Haha