Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lmo89

What winds me up is these influencers who cry troll would have said, particularly around the time of Tiffany briens Instagram departure, that even those who read or lurk on tattle are part of the problem and just as bad…yet they are clearly glued to tattle themselves 🙄

Reactions: 4
Was waiting on this thread for quite a while 🫢

Mia used to be a lovely girl but the problem is she has no idea who she is. Not one of her friends she has known for much more than a year and this moving from relationship to relationship doesn’t help
You must have some tea 🍵 🐸
I get that, she did come across as so lovely, but seems being an instahun has changed her, shame to see because I think she has so much potential.

Reactions: 3

nebbynelly

Was waiting on this thread for quite a while 🫢

Mia used to be a lovely girl but the problem is she has no idea who she is. Not one of her friends she has known for much more than a year and this moving from relationship to relationship doesn’t help

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member

fuck it, she’s getting her own thread too 😂

Sure it looks like she's got a bf in Edinburgh now, girl can't stay single for 5 mins 😂😉
She is pretending she booked a spontaneous solo trip to another country, when in actual fact she had a tinder match and took a plane to get some dick 🥴😂

• Haha

qwertyuiu

Oh my I honestly thought they were supposed to be brilliant with all these instahuns promoting them, won’t be wasting my money, plus had the displeasure of running into her in real life and she came across as a snobby cow

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Did anybody notice she posted a pic of the her Scottish dick 🍆 to the grid, but has deleted it again already. It was only up for a few days. Has that gone tits up already?! 👀

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
All Things Mia #1

I had to make her a thread of her own because this has annoyed me so much

Does anyone follow All Things Mia? She posted a reel yesterday where she’s videoing herself driving down the motorway doing 78mph! How fucking selfish and irresponsible 😡🤬 Having lost someone through the actions of an irresponsible driver this absolutely infuriates me! It’s absolutely disgusting the things these ‘insta huns’ do for their likes and content 😠🤯

Discuss below…

Attachments

• Angry

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
What does she actually work at?
Full time insta hun 🥴😂
I think she claims a lot of benefits because for someone who wasn’t working in any proper job and no source of income she was/is living very comfortably. A nice rented (?) home, a new Audi from the show room, all the latest tech including two laptops/computers, phone, camera, vlogging equipment, several holidays, lots of make up products, hair extensions, beauty treatments, 2 new kittens (one of which is designed and very expensive), gym membership, a personal trainer, lunches several times a week, takeaways etc I could go on and on, but those are the things that spring to mind. I work full time on an average wage and just about make ends meet. I could never afford any of the things she has or her lifestyle. Yet she doesn’t work and has acquired all these things within the past 2 or so years? HOW?! 🤯😠

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
No idea, she definitely screams high maintenance so wouldn't be surprised 🥴 🤡
They went on their romantic ski holiday, got covid travelling home, she disappeared off the gram for a few weeks, then he was gone. All very strange 🤔 who is looking after the pussy cats while she’s on her dick quests to Scotland?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually bought a pair of those leggings and they are awful. They don't stay up on me at all and are too short. I'm average height and a size 10 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm so glad someone said it!! I bought leggings too, was so excited to get them, but they just keep falling down on me! I thought it was maybe too big, glad to hear it's not just me! Was so disappointed, especially with the price 😭🥺

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
Filtered to within an inch of her life! There should be some sort of rules or regulations about this sort of thing. She’s giving false expectations and representation of the make-up. It will absolutely NOT look like that on you and drastically change your appearance
Someone's been on reading. No filter pic of it on this morning 👀👀

• Haha
Don’t even start me on her 😂 fucking hell she is every cliché rolled into one! “Your online big sis” you’re definitely not hun, I can see right through that fake online persona 🤦🏼‍♀️

I had to do a double take because I thought it was the ex. She definitely has a type. Must be another tinder hook up like the last one 🙄
Drew Clarke is an Elle Darby wannabe and that's certainly not someone who you want to be after her racist tweets 😂

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Crying troll but failed to mention what the ‘trolling’ was?! Eh why don’t you tell you followers it was because you were called out for using your phone to record Instagram content driving at nearly 80mph!!!! Stupid cow 🤯😂

That Scottish dick must have been good 😂 didn’t take her long to move on, seemed like only a few weeks ago her and Jack mysteriously separated 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

nebbynelly

God loves a trier! 😂 she is a real social climber isn’t she? Does anyone remember her ‘bestie’ Lu from about 2 years ago? She was always with her and going on about how great she was, and now there’s no mention of her. It’s like she doesn’t even exist anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ She goes through friends and men quicker than I go through knickers
If you remember Lu and her bf moved in with Mia just before she was with Jack then when Jack moved in they moved out so I’m not sure if there was maybe a fallout there as Lu was never mentioned again. I noticed when she broke up with Jack she had tagged Lu in a post, probably an overused photo from one of the many free photoshoots she had

• Wow