All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she didn’t get into actual trouble rather than on a news paper article over the fact she filmed everything and took photos inside the palace as well as saying she wasn’t supposed to 🙄

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she didn’t get into actual trouble rather than on a news paper article over the fact she filmed everything and took photos inside the palace as well as saying she wasn’t supposed to 🙄
Kind of related, but the time she met Kate a few months ago in belfast, she wasn’t meant to be there. She wormed her way in, presumably taking the place of someone else that was meant to be there. But sure, anything for the gram eh

Reactions: 3
Had a look at Mrs Meldrum’s Insta Page following her return after KKK lift-gate and see that All That’s Pretty has liked and/or commented on all of her recent posts. Such a shame that Laura-Ann endorses casual racism.
Can someone fill me in on this? I saw it a while back mentioned on some other insta stories, but they didn’t mention the person involved so I didn’t realise it was Mrs Meldrum

It was such bad taste apart from anything else and yes, how did she not have to remove all those photos from her Insta!!

It was such bad taste apart from anything else and yes, how did she not have to remove all those photos from her Insta!!
It may seem archaic but there is a reason why they don’t allow cameras = security.
I’ve been to a palace event, you have to supply passport details way in advance and to use them on the day before you get near the palace.

L-A has history of being in a secured area without permission. Turning up with “flarrs” is not permission.

Press coverage will now have put her on security radar. Reap what you sow

Reactions: 5
It may seem archaic but there is a reason why they don’t allow cameras = security.
I’ve been to a palace event, you have to supply passport details way in advance and to use them on the day before you get near the palace.

L-A has history of being in a secured area without permission. Turning up with “flarrs” is not permission.

I would be absolutely mortified if I broke the rules and then had it splashed all over the daily mail, not gloat and put it on my insta stories!

Reactions: 5

Quite, she needs to be chucked in the tower.

Added to this, when she saw Kate in NI, I seem to remember someone from 'security' advised to go around the corner? Way to go, LA, get someone the sack too ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have also attended the garden party at the Buckingham Palace and remember given the brief ahead of attending.
That’s why although I really like Laura Ann, that left me uncomfortable.

It is same as if you have someone over to your home and asked them kindly not to take photographs or videos of your home / children etc and you find out not only the person does it but posts on social media. It is disrespectful and if she loves Royals as much as she claims she does, then she would of not be so disrespectful.
She knew too well what she was doing and unfortunately there was an agenda.

Reactions: 7
I have also attended the garden party at the Buckingham Palace and remember given the brief ahead of attending.
That’s why although I really like Laura Ann, that left me uncomfortable.

It is same as if you have someone over to your home and asked them kindly not to take photographs or videos of your home / children etc and you find out not only the person does it but posts on social media. It is disrespectful and if she loves Royals as much as she claims she does, then she would of not be so disrespectful.
She knew too well what she was doing and unfortunately there was an agenda.
Unfortunately L-A lives for the ‘gram, the content and being validated. Also the “free tit
Waiting to see if Devol have bitten after the gushing stories of everything she “adored”

I don’t understand all this. Didn’t the man with the Queen (no idea what his actual job is) come back and say, ‘Well done, I hope it’s all been recorded?’

Reactions: 2
Phones aren't banned in the garden party, but they are to be used very discreetly. Think she'll do anything for the 'gram now, using everyone to her own end, even the Queen!

L-A also talking about how easily she got through security to see Kate was pretty worrying. We still have the IRA in Belfast who would happily bomb/kill a royal or person representing British state, she just made a serious mistake in telling people how neglectful the security is!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I never had a problem with her, and always thought she was really down to earth... until I saw today that she’s got a blue ‘verified’ tick on her instagram profile 😂😂😂😂 One mention in the daily mail and now she thinks she’s a celebrity 🤣🤣🤣

Those shutters alone in her new house would cost a fortune. Would love to know where she’s getting all the money from and as far as I’m aware her current house hasn’t sold yet so she can’t be using any equity from that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.