All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised
I went to her school. She was one of the (if not the most!) popular and pretty girl there. The boys gawked at her and the girls wanted to be her 😂
I’m not surprised! That’s what I’d imagine.

I see she is on a girlie holiday again, not long she was away with in Netherlands with the same friend.

Was lifeatbelgrove at the same school?

Last edited:
I used to like her but I find that she’s too try hard now. You can tell that she lives for Instagram and is constantly planning her stories and trying to be hilarious.
[/
I used to like her but I find that she’s too try hard now. You can tell that she lives for Instagram and is constantly planning her stories and trying to be hilarious.
agree

Oh surprise surprise - there is the Bloom and Wild ad, just like all the rest of them

Bloom & Wild need to reign it in a bit as they’re totally devaluing their brand by gifting to every other blogger/z-list celeb. Why would I pay for their flowers when they give so many away for free? No thanks Bloom & Wild - if you’d been more selective you might have stood a chance of getting my money.

I actually received a booklet from them in the post today somehow which would’ve had me interested if Insta wasn’t flooded with B&W freebies so it went straight in the bin.

Reactions: 12
I liked her up to the point she ran after the LK Bennett ads...and wrote a blog all about it. Wears things once for an ad and you'll never see it again. Bearing in mind instagrammers make £100 per 1000 followers, the money doesn't take long to rake in (Blossoming Birds blogged about it once). Fed up of the ads, and the consumerism.

Reactions: 1
The ebay ad today was a bit 🙄 - smacks of desperation and beginning to advertise anything that’s thrown her way.

Reactions: 3
The trips look like loads as she has to be flown from Belfast so it looks a bit more glam than it really is. She and “mama pretty” look like solid lower middle class NI. Note her poor grammar “I done...” etc (see also BBirds). She was an estate agent. Presume her husband has a good job.

I really enjoy her stories, going back a bit but I loved the 12 days of Christmas sandwiches!
Sometimes she’s hilarious and other times so bloody annoying! I loved the Christmas sandwich stories. But all the floral tit bugs me.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand all the forced ads, flower showers and floral guff but I’m interested to see how her house turns out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.