All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really! Care to elaborate 🤔
Nothing outrageous I'm afraid, she just wasn't as friendly as I anticipated from her insta. She wasn't rude or anything but very serious about her 'gram trips, photo ops etc.
Not very interested in talking to me 😂 but that could just be me (I'm pretty rough and ready)

Reactions: 2
I found the Christmas sandwich stories funny at the start, but the one on the train with all the other “insta-mums” acting like they were famous, and the passengers all say round them, was so cringe worthy

Reactions: 4
Now she’s off to Buckingham Palace! 🙄🙄 How long before Belgrove tries to get an invite?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Doesn’t she have a royal source- I believe I remember her seeing the 4th birthday pics of Charlotte before they were released so maybe she knows someone that scored her those tickets? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she saw the pics on news wires not from an inside source. I thought you had to do charity work or something to get an invite.

She did say she had an inside source - don’t know if that was her just making it sound better than “news wires”

Her "inside source" is only a journalist, who sees embargoed photos/info and lets her know before they're released to the public.

How on earth did she get an invite to that!???
If you ask your local Lord Lieutenant, who sends the invites, he might let you have one. I chanced my luck with it and got an invite once, didn't do a thing worthy of being there. Felt a right cheat, mind you!

*bragging/smug alert* I went to the palace when my husband was awarded an MBE for his military service, we had Prince Charles and it was a wonderful event! Everyone was very interested to see what soap Liz had in the loos 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m REALLY surprised she got all that footage, I honestly got told off for checking the time on my phone! You are aloud them in the courtyard bit but I felt it was a bit disrespectful to get my phone out once the police let you past the gates. And I just wanted to take it all in!

Her "inside source" is only a journalist, who sees embargoed photos/info and lets her know before they're released to the public.

If you ask your local Lord Lieutenant, who sends the invites, he might let you have one. I chanced my luck with it and got an invite once, didn't do a thing worthy of being there. Felt a right cheat, mind you!
Ah I didn’t know that you could ask! I’d really love to go but wouldn’t know where to start with asking! I’m a primary teacher that teaches and supports many children coming from difficult backgrounds. There are lots of teachers around though so I don’t really feel I could ask 😂X

I’m sorry but does she have a mulberry metallic mushroom mini lily bag 😩 she is to good for my instagram 😂 I’ve been after one for ages. There’s allways one 😭😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.