All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo, as it turns out, I know someone who knows Laura ads husband, and I’ve been informed that chris and his friend /business partner own and operate multiple subway franchises across the country. Which actually ties in with the info that someone else posted earlier in the thread.

Now, what marks did she give the subway Christmas sand-wich again? 🙃

The chicken shop became insolvent owing almost a quarter of a million, mostly to local companies and £140k of that was owed to another company that the Director has an interest in which was subsequently written off as it was an unsecured loan...
It appears that the director is now a Subway franchise owner.
This is all publicly available information - you just have to know where to look!
And now we know why that 140k was written off.

Reactions: 5
Soooo, as it turns out, I know someone who knows Laura ads husband, and I’ve been informed that chris and his friend /business partner own and operate multiple subway franchises across the country. Which actually ties in with the info that someone else posted earlier in the thread.

Now, what marks did she give the subway Christmas sand-wich again? 🙃

And now we know why that 140k was written off.
I need to get myself one of them theyre clearly not skint !

... chris and his friend /business partner own and operate multiple subway franchises across the country.
Regardless of the current state of wealth, if my family business had gone broke owing LOCAL companies thousands of pounds, I would be too embarrassed to be flaunting my wealth on social media. I know business is business but there has to be a moral aspect to it as well, brass neck springs to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I need to get myself one of them theyre clearly not skint !
I would say their wealth (I use the term loosely) is all creative accounting

Regardless of the current state of wealth, if my family business had gone broke owing LOCAL companies thousands of pounds, I would be too embarrassed to be flaunting my wealth on social media. I know business is business but there has to be a moral aspect to it as well, brass neck springs to mind.
Oh, absolutely 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As well as flouncing all over the “‘gram” of your new home, clothes and wealth while local companies have had to swallow up your debt even before the pandemic, I find strange is how both of them can become company directors again straight away? Both were for the failed chicken shop franchise but can go straight back in again with directorships with Subway and her pretend, sorry, faux flowers (that are still stuck in China - what an inconvenience) company?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

So we did the inane formula of stories as per,

1/ random story about the garden
2/ random story with pack shot of the Spode or was it Fox & Ivy mug brought into the story
3/ photo of her newly built beds and an artists impression of imaginary flowers including “Sweat peas” 🤷🏼‍♀️
4/ indoor story to show latest Boden top
5/ Boden professional online photograph with the #aff link and obligatory swipe up
then straight into #Ad for Hello Fresh with the same tag line as Single, White, Anna

See you again tomorrow... 🙄

Oh and Ps Laura-Ad you didn’t tag your Sophie Allport Easter image as #Gift

For this being a bonafide advertising agency you aren’t complying with the ASA rules 🤥 DAF6D837-5F02-4CC5-9A74-7C8662DCE414.jpeg 2EED0B8B-E5A6-49B7-A7EE-FFD0BB35D3D8.jpeg F91CF412-E6A8-49A1-ACE5-0CC138C51B79.jpeg 38B03E50-C9EB-415F-9DC3-64E0E43C4E50.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So we did the inane formula of stories as per,

1/ random story about the garden
2/ random story with pack shot of the Spode or was it Fox & Ivy mug brought into the story
3/ photo of her newly built beds and an artists impression of imaginary flowers including “Sweat peas” 🤷🏼‍♀️
4/ indoor story to show latest Boden top
5/ Boden professional online photograph with the #aff link and obligatory swipe up
then straight into #Ad for Hello Fresh with the same tag line as Single, White, Anna

See you again tomorrow... 🙄

Oh and Ps Laura-Ad you didn’t tag your Sophie Allport Easter image as #Gift

For this being a bonafide advertising agency you aren’t complying with the ASA rules 🤥View attachment 108743View attachment 108744View attachment 108745View attachment 108746
That pic of her in the garden with the carefully posed mound of broken off Easter egg that’s I think from another egg for the most part is ridiculous. 😂

Reactions: 1
Who goes out 'cycling up the hills' as she says with random flowers in your bicycle basket? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another day, same formula..
Story about me
Story about me
“Gotta tell you about these leggings”
1589991D-C42E-4ED8-8984-5F00C82BD011.jpeg
“Sweatybetty kindly send me some leggings”
(That must have been the begging email she sent them typed out my mistake 😂)
5B1EE637-D4A5-4319-B4DD-718E8AB5ECE5.jpeg
Oh and here is the #aff link so I can get more out of them...
4203D194-4841-40F0-AF7F-96E2C903AD54.jpeg
This is a classic formula what I like to refer to as an “#Ad sand-wich”
Surround the #Ad (with standard grammatical and spelling errors) with friendly, smiley stories about yourself and your family that you have sold out on

Ps what’s the betting that single, white, Anna will have swiped up and be wearing them next week???? 🤔

Story about me
Story about me
View attachment 110108
View attachment 110111
View attachment 110112
Surround the #Ad (with standard grammatical and spelling errors) with friendly, smiley stories about yourself and your family that you have sold out on

Ps what’s the betting that single, white, Anna will have swiped up and be wearing them next week???? 🤔
I was thinking this too because Anna has been showing stories of her out running out of the blue, so it has to be prepping for ad - and then it was for her cousin’s sports wear clothing. A Sweaty Betty ad could still be in the works though!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was thinking this too because Anna has been showing stories of her out running out of the blue, so it has to be prepping for ad - and then it was for her cousin’s sports wear clothing. A Sweaty Betty ad could still be in the works though!
Like in reality when does LA ever wear lounge wear.....never!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laura Ann going on about her horse getting the snip again today! Seriously?? Talk about desperate for content?!

Story about me
Story about me
View attachment 110108
View attachment 110111
View attachment 110112

I just saw that Sweaty Betty are advertising the 20% off leggings on facebook and you can use the code POWER20 to get the discount without lining the pockets of influencers 😀

• Haha
Story about me
Story about me
View attachment 110108
View attachment 110111
View attachment 110112

Single white Anna (absolutely love this, btw 🤣) follows the exact formula too, of course. I actually noticed a few weeks ago that they only ever do “talky” stories when they’re wearing something current that they can affiliate link. No shame.

• Haha
Single white Anna (absolutely love this, btw 🤣) follows the exact formula too, of course. I actually noticed a few weeks ago that they only ever do “talky” stories when they’re wearing something current that they can affiliate link. No shame.
More fool people who lap them all up!!

Another day, another Ad. Poor Laura Ad couldn’t get it together to tie the strap on one of her sandals. You can bet she’s have everything staged perfectly if it was a brand she wanted to work with again.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.