All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that “class” and doesn’t know how to apply her perfume!

never spray on your neck as it will give you wrinkles due to the alcohol content and never ever rub your wrists together as it disturbs the fragrance molecules and distorts the sent!

woman hasn’t a clue
Don't most of us do that? The spray in the air and walk through it thing is rubbish. The perfume barely touches you or goes onto your clothes.
I always spray onto my pulse points and haven't wrinkled up yet.
The wrist rubbing is the only thing I don't do

Reactions: 1
can you explain the correct way? Asking for a friend 🙈
Apply to your pulse points, or spray arms and wrist just don’t rub them together. Some people like to spray it in hair
---
Don't most of us do that? The spray in the air and walk through it thing is rubbish. The perfume barely touches you or goes onto your clothes.
I always spray onto my pulse points and haven't wrinkled up yet.
The wrist rubbing is the only thing I don't do
Yeah spraying in air to walk through is a waste of perfume
It’s your body/neck, your call 🤷🏻‍♀️ do What suits you

Reactions: 3
It wouldn’t matter if look fantastic gifted her a hundred hot brushes and a hairdresser her hair is always going to be fine and limp and for as long as she styles it with the turn in at the bottom she’s always going to look fifteen years older than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These new flarr shirts are honkin, like something you’d get for grannies in a Sunday supplement magazine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These new flarr shirts are honkin, like something you’d get for grannies in a Sunday supplement magazine 😂
I haven’t sewn since I was in the brownies, but I’m sure if I could be bothered I could go to the local charity shop and buy a hideous pair of curtains to cut up and slap a square of it on a white shirt. Bingo.

Reactions: 2
The Taylor Swift body suit - why is she doing this? Is she 12? She will look ridiculous but of course it won't matter because she'll use the 😂😂😂 emoji 42 times when posting at the concert which means she's 'quirky'. Why is she going to this concert in Halloween fancy dress? Concerts can be attended in normal clothes - especially when you're in your 30s.

Reactions: 5
I don’t really want to defend Laura Ad, but perhaps you need to head over to the TS thread if you need enlightening as to just how extra Swifies are when it comes to outfits for the Eras Tour. LA is probably not a real Swifie and is just doing it for the gram, but trust me, she won’t be the only woman of her age dressed like that!

Anyone else think it’s weird her kid is too ill to go to school and yet she made him sit there and do sequins all day?

Thought she wouldn't get any productive done, that made me laugh !
Now, let's not be harsh. It's entirely appropriate for a mum of three to spend her weekdays faffing about doing something with sequins/diamantes on a leotard...

🙄
---
Also I notice there was no Barney around. (Barney Barr 🤣) I reckon he started playgroup after Christmas. Get him shipped off and allow LA to parade around her dressing room more easily, being "productive". A couple of my kids overlap with her other two age wise but I don't have the same intel with Barney!

Last edited:
I still can’t quite believe she called a child ‘Barney’
Like what was she thinking?! It’s not a proper name… is it?! Did she ever explain why? Like - was he named after someone?!

Reactions: 4
Does she have a job? I'm baffled how a mum of three has so much free time to be wasting on decorating a leotard?!?!

This woman pretends to run a business, but she has time to do this and now she has tickets for Edinburgh so imagine how much she paid for those tickets.

Reactions: 2
What is with the accent, she sounds like one of those weird Cool FM accents

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she does f all but video her filtered face and unbox Hello Fresh packages that she never eats.

Reactions: 4
Odd that NI's biggest Taylor fan has nothing to say about her latest (fairly divisive) album drop 🙄 maybe too busy looking up words...

• Haha
Reactions: 10