All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also thinking this. Her Kate stalking/obsession and royal events in general gets her a lot of traction. The Princess of Wales will not be in public for quite some time and apart from Trooping The Colour, there aren’t any big events on the horizon. I’m sure she will be at Royal Ascot so she will have the usual hideous headpiece reveal. She’s going to have to find something else to talk about because the Princess of Wales is off the list. Her content is so laughably unrelatable to the overwhelming majority of her followers.
When is Natalie’s baby due? If she doesn’t go, will LA be able to swing her own invitation to the Royal Enclosure?

Reactions: 3
When is Natalie’s baby due? If she doesn’t go, will LA be able to swing her own invitation to the Royal Enclosure?
I’m not sure but I thought April? As far as I’m aware you need to be a member to get into the Royal Enclosure and as the Rushdies are members, LA was their (badly behaved) guest. She was taking grinning selfies with the Royals in the background. I would think LA is reliant on Natalie for that invitation.

I’m not sure but I thought April? As far as I’m aware you need to be a member to get into the Royal Enclosure and as the Rushdies are members, LA was their (badly behaved) guest. She was taking grinning selfies with the Royals in the background. I would think LA is reliant on Natalie for that invitation.
God forbid, she may have to slum it with the commoners in the Queen Anne or Village enclosures.

• Haha
Ahhh there’s the bill dodging Brusband popping champagne corks. I wonder if the people he owes money to are drinking much champagne?! 🍾

Reactions: 6
woman will probably be asking questions such as "where did her late Majesty die? Can I take a quick look?"

• Haha
She’s just one of those people that always lands on their feet. Albeit in absolutely hideous shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she always manage to get tickets that no one else can get? I saw several royal account’s saying they did not get tickets but I knew LA would get them.

How does she always manage to get tickets that no one else can get? I saw several royal account’s saying they did not get tickets but I knew LA would get them.
I honestly wonder if she’s got some inside connections. We think they see her as a loon, but maybe they send her info in these cases to generate interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly wonder if she’s got some inside connections. We think they see her as a loon, but maybe they send her info in these cases to generate interest.
I don’t think the Royal Family would be utilising LA to generate interest!!!😂 She’s just one of those people who always comes up smelling of roses (not the plastic ones).
She must be struggling for content, she’s resurrecting the trip to the tulip fields because “people always ask” her at this time of year. Yeah LA, sure they do. 😉

Reactions: 5
Hold up, is this wannabe actually dressing up as Taylor for Taylor’s concert?! She is honestly completely rare is the only word I can use to describe her! The obsession with royalty, her style, and her general immature antics now regarding a costume for Taylor concert! She needs to grow up…it’s embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hold up, is this wannabe actually dressing up as Taylor for Taylor’s concert?! She is honestly completely rare is the only word I can use to describe her! The obsession with royalty, her style, and her general immature antics now regarding a costume for Taylor concert! She needs to grow up…it’s embarrassing!
She has little to be at!

All that “class” and doesn’t know how to apply her perfume!

never spray on your neck as it will give you wrinkles due to the alcohol content and never ever rub your wrists together as it disturbs the fragrance molecules and distorts the sent!

woman hasn’t a clue

Is she going to wear that bodysuit with tights underneath? Isn’t it a bit ridiculous to show up at a concert in a bodysuit?

All that “class” and doesn’t know how to apply her perfume!

never spray on your neck as it will give you wrinkles due to the alcohol content and never ever rub your wrists together as it disturbs the fragrance molecules and distorts the sent!

woman hasn’t a clue
can you explain the correct way? Asking for a friend 🙈

Reactions: 2