All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea what’s going on with the PoW but if it’s anything other than what we have been told, LA is going to implode. Some respected journalists are actually saying there is something else going on. I do hope she’s ok but LA will have a complete meltdown.

Reactions: 3
Gosh she has even dressed like K Middy today in the tartan coat. Also why does she always have to come across so pathetically weak when she’s being “girly”?!
Jesus it’s just a 1/2 of Guinness ffs

Reactions: 5
The cute girl' thing does my head in. I really do despise that trait in some women. Poor little girl syndrome. Stop it please.

Reactions: 9
Where is her coverage and inside knowledge of the Queen’s visit?
Can only see Zoe Salmon on the footage

Where is her coverage and inside knowledge of the Queen’s visit?
Can only see Zoe Salmon on the footage
It is so obvious she only cares about Kate and Kate's wardrobe. Has she even acknowledged the Queen is in NI?

Reactions: 1
Announcement at 6pm on 22nd March, let’s watch Laura Ads stories 🙈
---
Bowel cancer and has a colostomy bag, follow @Houseinhabit

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
💯…no bigger stalker or speculator…we will be inundated with her posts the next few days, which will totally contrast her, leave her alone sentiment…Allthatspretty has just bagged herself more audience 💰💰💰
---
Cue…some Cancer Research volunteering, or some cancer related charity work to grow her audience #Ka-Ching

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
IMG_5514.jpeg

---
Think she means the mainstream media here, but will no doubt in her little brain be referencing all the little accounts on social media ….when really it was the British media hounded her.

Makes the comment about leaving her alone... Proceeds with a further 3 at least stories about it.

Reactions: 12
Is she seriously seeking praise and giving herself a pat on the back because she didn’t share any of the horrible theories that were sent to her about the Princess of Wales?! Anyone with a modicum of common sense or compassion wouldn’t have shared them, yet here is LA looking for credit. No. Just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off to the slopes, let’s watch her account when Kate makes a reappearance…she’s the most stalkerish instagrammer here and yet calls out others.

Reactions: 7
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in Switzerland, family & friends

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice when she took “K-Middy’s bestie” off her bio? Didn’t her bio also mention the Royal Family? Might be mistaken on that bit but she definitely had the bestie part.

She’s oblivious isn’t she? Obsessive fan, obsessing; while telling others not to.

I’m sure LA is a flagged security risk when the royals are in NI - her obsession is sinister. Yet she’s on her soapbox telling everyone to ‘leave Kate alone?’

How about you give that a try LA, you absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 9
Thoughts on the adult babygro shes wearing??
She looks absolutely ridiculous. Actual French people there will be thinking she’s a total moron. I know, I lived in France. They’re super judgmental about adults wearing ridiculously bright clothes (that’s for kids only-if even then!)