All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely ridiculous. Actual French people there will be thinking she’s a total moron. I know, I lived in France. They’re super judgmental about adults wearing ridiculously bright clothes (that’s for kids only-if even then!)
It would look so much better if she had the jacket and a white ski pants. The matchy matchy jacket and ski pants is too much.

Reactions: 4
Sorry…I got the country wrong:

All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends

Reactions: 1
Most self-centred smug person on Instagram…a lot of people go on holiday with their family and have girls nights out, dinners and lunches out…but imagine selling your family and literally everything they do (children’s birthday, husbands birthday, car breaking down 🙈), it is just crass and screams lower class, despite the image she’s trying to portray, this woman is utter trash and cheap….and her face is starting to say the same, botoxed to within an inch and possibly lip filers too.
---

Attachments

Reactions: 7
If she doesn’t have a house sitter then she is as dumb as a box of rocks. It doesn’t matter if she has a security system, she has announced to the world that she is on holiday and her house is potentially empty.
Did anyone else see the irony of her promoting “earth hour” which apparently is tonight……and she has jetted off on holiday again?! It’s March and she has had 5 trips involving a plane. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t care, fly where you want but don’t preach to others.

Reactions: 13
Completely agree. I don’t need to be preached to by some airhead who spends most of her life on holiday. Just enjoy your life but don’t make out turning out the lights for half an hour makes a different. Just blatant hypocrisy.
LA lecturing about harassing the royals when she’s front of every engagement stalking them! 😮 Even stayed at the Sandringham estate and thought they drank from royal coronation mugs… err where you are staying is a rental used for the riff raff. You think the royals stay in the cottages? 🙄 Utter Dimwit. I worked for the RF in my youth they would absolutely balk at her!

Reactions: 8
I worked for the RF in my youth they would absolutely balk at her!
Ohh. Any good stories to share? Would the likes of LA and her constant showing up at engagements be something they’d remember? Or do they meet so many people that they’d forget? She’s met Kate so many times, I always wonder if Kate remembers her from the last time.

Reactions: 4
Ohh. Any good stories to share? Would the likes of LA and her constant showing up at engagements be something they’d remember? Or do they meet so many people that they’d forget? She’s met Kate so many times, I always wonder if Kate remembers her from the last time.
Kate’s been bed bound and bored for a few weeks, so I suspect she’s found tattle and follows this thread on her top stalker. She’s likely sitting on a lovely plush sofa with a cup of peppermint tea right now, giggling at the disco Barbie ski wear with mini egg nails, and shuddering at the plastic flowers.

Memo to royal protection: pls scan crowd and redirect if you see this slavering weirdo with the huge ego and weird lip flip. Most likely to be found at front of barrier looking smug, wielding phone and a plastic posy.

• Haha
  • Heart
As if she is really eating all the pizza, I have no interest in her ski trip. I’m very close to unfollowing her. There is nothing relatable about her. Her entertainment value is running low . It’s all showing off and staged for content.

Reactions: 8
As if she is really eating all the pizza, I have no interest in her ski trip. I’m very close to unfollowing her. There is nothing relatable about her. Her entertainment value is running low . It’s all showing off and staged for content.
Wait, you actually follow her?! I have a look at her on the sneaky insta viewer sites. Wouldn’t give her the clicks.
As if by magic the kids are back.
I see she has finally learnt how to say “Beaufort” for her latest reel.

Reactions: 6
Wait, you actually follow her?! I have a look at her on the sneaky insta viewer sites. Wouldn’t give her the clicks.
As if by magic the kids are back.
I see she has finally learnt how to say “Beaufort” for her latest reel.
Must have been brushing up her French before hitting the slopes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching today's st
Omg ... I was literally coming on to write exactly this!!

Also the ad for the spring outfits is so far from my style, I have zero in common with her except age and location that's it!

Reactions: 3
Yes I do have stories to share! I worked directly with the British royal family and European royal families for 4 years. I won’t say where.

Duke of Edinburgh very funny, friendly and down to earth. Met him lots of times. First time I met him he said “I hope you have my beer ready for the party later” I didn’t know he didn’t drink wine and thought it was a trick because it was a champagne reception! But he always had a beer served to him on a silver salver.

Princess Anne down to earth, intelligent, efficient, no nonsense, didn’t like fuss. Like her mother in many ways.

Prince Andrew rude, abrupt and very “off”. Boorish and unfriendly. Didn’t eat potatoes or bread didn’t drink coffee.

Prince Edward very smiley friendly and polite. Sophie I found aloof. She looks much slimmer in real life. At the time they were engaged then newly weds.
---
And no I don’t think they would remember. They meet so many people. Even an afternoon engagement with tea they would meet 250 people shaking hands and talking to each person. They would probably see her as slightly sad and to be pitied. I actually cringed at footage of her seeing Kate and saying “hello again” like it’s an old friend. The Royals don’t really register the hoi polloi to be frank unless it’s somebody who works for them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yes I do have stories to share! I worked directly with the British royal family and European royal families for 4 years. I won’t say where.

Duke of Edinburgh very funny, friendly and down to earth. Met him lots of times. First time I met him he said “I hope you have my beer ready for the party later” I didn’t know he didn’t drink wine and thought it was a trick because it was a champagne reception! But he always had a beer served to him on a silver salver.

Princess Anne down to earth, intelligent, efficient, no nonsense, didn’t like fuss. Like her mother in many ways.

Prince Andrew rude, abrupt and very “off”. Boorish and unfriendly. Didn’t eat potatoes or bread didn’t drink coffee.

Prince Edward very smiley friendly and polite. Sophie I found aloof. She looks much slimmer in real life. At the time they were engaged then newly weds.
---

And no I don’t think they would remember. They meet so many people. Even an afternoon engagement with tea they would meet 250 people shaking hands and talking to each person. They would probably see her as slightly sad and to be pitied. I actually cringed at footage of her seeing Kate and saying “hello again” like it’s an old friend. The Royals don’t really register the hoi polloi to be frank unless it’s somebody who works for them.
That’s really interesting, thanks for sharing all that! I have had the pleasure of briefly meeting Princess Anne and she is one of my favourites. You sound like you have had a very interesting career. I hadn’t picked up that LA said “hello again” to Catherine and have severe second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She will have to come up with something else now that stalking Kate is not something to be sharing with the world. She has been using Kate for content and attracting American followers. She takes the information from real royal commentators and pretends that she actually knows all this. . Everything is presented in that ditzy dumb blonde way to avoid criticism. It’s all just for “fun” while she gets richer and richer.

Reactions: 7
She will have to come up with something else now that stalking Kate is not something to be sharing with the world. She has been using Kate for content and attracting American followers. She takes the information from real royal commentators and pretends that she actually knows all this. . Everything is presented in that ditzy dumb blonde way to avoid criticism. It’s all just for “fun” while she gets richer and richer.
I was also thinking this. Her Kate stalking/obsession and royal events in general gets her a lot of traction. The Princess of Wales will not be in public for quite some time and apart from Trooping The Colour, there aren’t any big events on the horizon. I’m sure she will be at Royal Ascot so she will have the usual hideous headpiece reveal. She’s going to have to find something else to talk about because the Princess of Wales is off the list. Her content is so laughably unrelatable to the overwhelming majority of her followers.

Reactions: 6