All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with comments above Natalie can do so much better.

I wonder if she lack a confidence a little and let’s face it LA has abundance of it, enough for both! So Natalie is probably trying to develop that whole Insta persona and obviously taking tips from LA.

That reel is cringe and I think Natalie looks nice but I must say her clothes look size too small in the photos. I think she could look a lot better if she wore better fitting clothes. LA is just becoming caricature of herself. She’s definitely changed loads physically.

Reactions: 6
I can almost hear the Parisians howling with laughter at the state of Laura Ad. Parisian women are so chic, she looks like an utter tit. That is so cringe.
Those photos show a massive difference, she’s definitely had work done. It would have been a little more honest if she had shared that fact. I’m surprised she didn’t just to get it gifted.

Reactions: 8
The pink suit and black tights 😩 Parisians dress so low key but so chic . LA must look like an idiot . I don’t get her at all , she can dress well and her look her age but then she comes out in that horrible outfit.

Reactions: 11
Her top lip and nose almost merge into one!

She looks way prettier in her "before" photo.

The pink suit and black tights 😩 Parisians dress so low key but so chic . LA must look like an idiot . I don’t get her at all , she can dress well and her look her age but then she comes out in that horrible outfit.
I think LA has taken Emily in Paris as a non fictional character and obviously emulating that whole I’m fashionable vibe. I feel like that outfit is a poor imitation of Emily in Paris attire.

I think LA has taken Emily in Paris as a non fictional character and obviously emulating that whole I’m fashionable vibe. I feel like that outfit is a poor imitation of Emily in Paris attire.
It’s exactly that. It must be so annoying to have all these Emilie “lookalikes” going around Paris.

Reactions: 2
I agree with comments above Natalie can do so much better.

I wonder if she lack a confidence a little and let’s face it LA has abundance of it, enough for both! So Natalie is probably trying to develop that whole Insta persona and obviously taking tips from LA.

That reel is cringe and I think Natalie looks nice but I must say her clothes look size too small in the photos. I think she could look a lot better if she wore better fitting clothes. LA is just becoming caricature of herself. She’s definitely changed loads physically.
I had hoped that Natalie would elevate LA’s travel habits, but so far it looks like Laura-Ad is just dragging Natalie down to her anything-for-the-gram shenanigans.

Reactions: 6
She should tell people to register with the local library and you will get all this for free!!!
That's what gets me about influencers. How you could try and pull the wool over people's eyes about an app easily got for free. I'd be mortified to even try.

Also, has anyone ever looked better after getting work done to their face?!

Reactions: 4
Her stories from today are identical from yesterday...like exactly the same.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to locate this new thread to come and confirm my suspicions as I don’t see her posts that often but this Paris trip has brought her into my feed and she’s virtually unrecognisable!

What has she actually done to her face though? Her mouth looks like it’s popping off her face and her teeth are bigger than they were before Invisalign?

Reactions: 7
Agree she looks like a different person. Even her expression is different, she looked sweeter/kinder before if that makes sense. I don’t like the hairstyle either. I love that pink dress but it’s not fitting right, it’s gaping in the front.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.