All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only way her and Anna Blossoming Birds would reconsider this influencing ‘career’ is if the police knocked on their door and told them pictures and videos of their kids were found on a pwedo’s computer. Sad but true.

Reactions: 3
Her lip / mouth looks so weird, her nose is tipping off her lip. Why on earth would she go messing with her face? It’s so hard to not see it now in every picture.

Reactions: 9
I think I might’ve proof read this review before putting it as the main grid post 👀 I think the reviewer must’ve had a glass of wine before writing the review too 😂

1675504984972.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s Sunday, so someone will ask for a discount code with the same syntax and verbiage with which LA answers. This time for the debloat pills.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who wants cauliflower cheese left overs for dinner? I think she over played this.
I'm sure her mother must have another recipe,

Reactions: 6
Interestingly, Natalie updated this morning that’s she’s decided not to get a Dyson Airwrap because reviews were 50/50. If Laura-Ad absolutely loves hers, like she pretends to in her stories/giveaway ads, wouldn’t she have convinced Natalie on their Paris trip? Or maybe she told her what she REALLY thinks…

Reactions: 6
Watched a reel of cleaning up mini horse tit, no piggie poop. Were they too much like hard work when you holiday 15+ times a year?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've only recently come across this woman but she gives me the creeps because she is scarily like my stepmother who is from a rough part of Ballymena and suddenly changed into a Cath Kidston clad cosplay of a 50s housewife when she and my dad moved near Hillsborough... Even down to the fake accent. I don't know what it is about that place but new people go weird there 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've only recently come across this woman but she gives me the creeps because she is scarily like my stepmother who is from a rough part of Ballymena and suddenly changed into a Cath Kidston clad cosplay of a 50s housewife when she and my dad moved near Hillsborough... Even down to the fake accent. I don't know what it is about that place but new people go weird there 😬
Sorry, that really made me laugh.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, that really made me laugh.
Oh no need to apologise, I laugh too! Mostly because my mum is actually from Hillsborough (but is NOTHING like Laura Ann) and she likes to remind my dad that she doesn't see why stepmother makes such a fuss considering they live in Culcavy.

Oh divorced parent politics 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her content is absolutely dire when she isn’t away on holidays and spending money. Shows what a sad boring life she leads behind the facade of Instagram.

Reactions: 9
As if someone sent a DM asking for her Emma mattress discount code, I can’t scroll through my feed without seeing about 7 wankers whoring themselves out for Emma and they all have codes!

Reactions: 18
Interestingly, Natalie updated this morning that’s she’s decided not to get a Dyson Airwrap because reviews were 50/50. If Laura-Ad absolutely loves hers, like she pretends to in her stories/giveaway ads, wouldn’t she have convinced Natalie on their Paris trip? Or maybe she told her what she REALLY thinks…
🤔 Maybe she just told her to set up a wee burner account and just wait next month when LA runs yet another giveaway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.