All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if someone sent a DM asking for her Emma mattress discount code, I can’t scroll through my feed without seeing about 7 wankers whoring themselves out for Emma and they all have codes!
Sometimes I think Honey or a similar plug-in needs to sponsor some of these instahuns because then their followers would learn that plug-ins exist which will find a code for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if someone sent a DM asking for her Emma mattress discount code, I can’t scroll through my feed without seeing about 7 wankers whoring themselves out for Emma and they all have codes!
It's the same with Hello Fresh. I surprised they make any money the amount of free food they give out to these wasters.

• Haha
Her husband is an accountant who knows how the cook the books so they will have much more money than has been declared (in my opinion).

Reactions: 6
Do you duck 😂
You take your kids out of school several times a year during term time to go on expensive holidays. Education is NOT a priority in your house you lying bastard. And if anyone needs that subscription it’s you. Stupid witch doesn’t know the difference between there their and they’re 🤯🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Do you duck 😂
You take your kids out of school several times a year during term time to go on expensive holidays. Education is NOT a priority in your house you lying bastard. And if anyone needs that subscription it’s you. Stupid witch doesn’t know the difference between there their and they’re 🤯🤬

👏CAME 👏 HERE 👏 TO 👏 SAY 👏 THIS!!!!!
The sheer audacity of her, this is a total b*tch move in portraying that she is supermum, getting her wonder-kids to continue their learning during the holidays. We know you better than that, silly ****. It's more like that they *need* it to catch up on the missed days from term time...

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Do you duck 😂
👏👏 She would literally say anything for ££££ .... The sheer brass neck 🙈

Reactions: 8
Come on now guys, she has to pay for her next trip to London somehow! These instahuns are so false it is sickening. Anyone that actually believes that they use the tit that they are flogging must be brain dead altogether.

This made me very cross. Most of us use holidays to spend time together and enjoy pursuits and relaxation we can’t in term time.

Her kids are disgustingly privileged, and have had loads of term time travel, so for her to present academic learning during holidays as the norm, is just ridiculous. Was she doing this with them when they were on the beach? Maybe this is how they spend their flying time?

Reactions: 7
Painful on so many levels. She is only advertising this learning thing to make money.
Secondly, children should not be doing school work or maths on their school holidays. They need fun and rest from school. .
What a load of absolute crap.

Reactions: 11
She needs to be called out for this crap. She is shameless. Mid term break is a break because kids need it. Anna will try this as well as she falls down the mountain on her skiing holiday during term time.

Reactions: 7
Had a quick look at her page and this is where all she’s been within the past YEAR 🤯 (there’s probably more that I’ve missed, and this doesn’t include gifted experiences/days out/spa breaks etc)
Abu Dhabi
Ireland
Disney
Lake District
Mauritius
Ikos
Scotland
North Coast
Venice
The cruise
Maldives
Paris
London (6+ times)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry this is not strictly about LA. But does anyone follow her friend Natalie.?
Watched her stories and my Gosh what a snobby, self righteous woman she is. What’s your opinion on other kids?is what she is asking.

It turns out it was some kind of health visitor thing done in groups ( so I can imagine she was mixing with commoners ) her Rose is perfect and it’s doing reaaally weeell! Anyway her rant about someone’s child and parenting. Sorry just thought I put it out here for anyone that follows… also puts on a posh accent. Gosh I’m hating Instagram right now. Bunch of entitled snobs curling their hair giving opinion!

I just watched that. How does she know that the child isn't Autistic or has a development delay and that the mother isn't just absolutely shattered. How patronising to talk like that on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry this is not strictly about LA. But does anyone follow her friend Natalie.?
Watched her stories and my Gosh what a snobby, self righteous woman she is. What’s your opinion on other kids?is what she is asking.

It turns out it was some kind of health visitor thing done in groups ( so I can imagine she was mixing with commoners ) her Rose is perfect and it’s doing reaaally weeell! Anyway her rant about someone’s child and parenting. Sorry just thought I put it out here for anyone that follows… also puts on a posh accent. Gosh I’m hating Instagram right now. Bunch of entitled snobs curling their hair giving opinion!
I couldn’t get beyond the state of her hair! She has bad hair but for goodness sake, with all her money you would think she could get a good cut and colour. Especially in London! Anyway rant over about her, back to Laura Ad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.