All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JuicePlus is going well then hun! šŸ˜‚
Also, she made such a long, drawn out fuss of having the hot chocolate powder in the glass jar, and promptly made hers with the galaxy powder out of the tub!
Also, gingerbread hot chocolate with caramel syrup?!?! šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Canā€™t get over how many stories she used to show her tit hot chocolate station

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Canā€™t get over how many stories she used to show her tit hot chocolate station
I'm amazed at how much absolute tit she has to buy. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean you need it! The flakes she has to buy to put in that jar probably cost more than the jar itself and they'll never get eaten. Who drinks that much hot chocolate to have a chocolate station anyway!

Don't get me started on all the pink tit she picked up from primark.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm amazed at how much absolute tit she has to buy. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean you need it! The flakes she has to buy to put in that jar probably cost more than the jar itself and they'll never get eaten. Who drinks that much hot chocolate to have a chocolate station anyway!

Don't get me started on all the pink tit she picked up from primark.
We have some new words though

"Super super super stunning"

Nothing with those gold detailing yet though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who leve price on gift and did she just as that they was brought as a filler. A filler šŸ¤”. Didn't no was a such thing for birthday. Only Christmas stocking filler šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Was she seeing how many times she could say the word detail?!

I love though that she thinks Ā£1.50 a stem is too expensive for Primark and should be Ā£1 but still spends Ā£30 odd on tit that doesnt match her decor at all?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The primark ā€œhaulā€ was full of tit but I must say Iā€™m actually over the moon itā€™s not full of pink or grey stuff šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I havenā€™t been on her page for a while, but it came up again in the suggested bit. Why has that kid got a bow on in every bloody photo!? Itā€™s just too much, she looks bloody ridiculous. That poor poor baby, and donā€™t even get me started on the bloody car seat strapped to the buggy. The girl is 11 months old, put her in the bloody normal seat like most people do by now! I couldnā€™t care less how she decorates her house, what she wastes her money on etc, but seeing how many hazards or irresponsible decisions sheā€™s making around those children is unreal. Iā€™m no perfect parent, believe me, but she treats those kids like a couple of rag dolls. Even their bedrooms and toys are the most stereotypical items to have. Give those bloody kids so stimulation on flipping colour, seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So glad to see the baby girl just chilling on the sofa for once - headband-free, loose leggings and comfy top. Thank goodness. Long may it last.

Reactions: 5
Uncomfortable seeing the photo of the wee one on the pouffe next to glass Reed diffuser and the corner of the cabinet - if she sleeps back - ouch

Uncomfortable seeing the photo of the wee one on the pouffe next to glass Reed diffuser and the corner of the cabinet - if she sleeps back - ouch
I thought she was propped up against the cabinet at first, she looks like she's slipping

Stacey reading the wax melts that were kindly gifted to her and she pronounces the scent as ā€œclean linesā€ rather than what actually is ā€œclean LINENā€ ffs Stacey talk about idiotic and disrespectful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theyā€™re grey bleeping mugs Stacey. Yes they are cute, but you sound like youā€™d orgasm harder over them than your husband (not hard tbh šŸ™ˆ)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.