All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After all those clothes she put away yesterday.. (those dress up ones must of been 4-6 years) and she’s got piles and piles all over her lounge wtf. Seeing the videos gives me anxiety. She should really think about turning her loft into a wardrobe room with the amount of clothes she’s got. Why is jack letting her do it? I hope she’s not using the money she gets for Avery too fund her ridiculous habit. I watched a TikTok on a woman who suffers from adhd and her house is very similar to staceys. I wouldn’t be surprised is Stacey has some undiagnosed issue. This is not normal behaviour.
I have adhd and even mine isn’t anywhere near as bad at Staceys ever .I get where you’re coming from though ,there’s something not right .

How many times do we have to see a slow pan around of her stinky trashy outdated house
Think I know every nook and cranny more then my own house!
I feel like I know every ornament and it’s location

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to autism, but couldn't Avery help her tidy up the toys? I totally get that he may not understand the concept of tidying something away before you play with something else, but could she help him with that? It just seems that every single toy is out all the time, literally all over the place. I know autism is very complex and I don't mean to cause any offence.

Reactions: 10
The homes under the hammer style song choices are giving me high blood pressure, I can’t take the different songs every two stories

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn't there a thunderstorm on its way, she needs to find a room to dump it all in. Didn't she do averys room the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her sister lives abroad as her husband is in the army / navy? Her sister always seems down to earth and NORMAL!
stacey has no friends. Long time followers will remember she even organised her own hen party and the hens were her aunts, nan, mum , sister , little cousins and I think Jack cousins. Possibly maybe a few friends if that. And that stalker friend Dani?
I often wonder about her relationship with Dani lol… are they still friends?! They used to go to the Cath Kidston outlet together. Dani is another melter, have never seen a 30-year-old (apart from Stacey) buy so many notebooks and kids’ teddies. Flip me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I often wonder about her relationship with Dani lol… are they still friends?! They used to go to the Cath Kidston outlet together. Dani is another melter, have never seen a 30-year-old (apart from Stacey) buy so many notebooks and kids’ teddies. Flip me
Dani isn’t following her but she’s following Dani 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dani isn’t following her but she’s following Dani 😳
That’s interesting then!! She clearly couldn’t take the crap no more!! Dani is another gem on Instagram though!! I’m dying to know what she’s really like. Someone get that woman a man!!! Or lady whichever!! But she needs love!! Badly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine living next door to her. Lying in bed on a Tuesday morning trying to catch up on some sleep as all you've heard all night is next door's washing machine and dryer going, to then be greeted with 200 different songs about tidying up. You decide to get up, open your curtains and spot a pile of tit in your neighbour's garden that you know they will be flogging on your local Facebook selling page, 600 elephants and 300 Buddhas.

It's not normal behaviour, she clearly thinks it is, but none of this is the behaviour of anyone I have met in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahhahaaha I forgot about this! Literally all they used to do.. fun 🥴

Ive followed Stacey since well before she got married/had kids - it’s def like a car crash you can’t look away from. I remember thinking how the hell does her fella not get bullied off the lads at work for having his flowery bedroom plastered all over the internet 🤣

Anyway shes def got more manic and sloppy since the baby girl (sorry ”princess” 🤮). I wonder if there’s an element of depression or similar because of the way she lets things get into such a state. Not saying that’s always the case but from experience I know housework/clutter can be a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s interesting then!! She clearly couldn’t take the crap no more!! Dani is another gem on Instagram though!! I’m dying to know what she’s really like. Someone get that woman a man!!! Or lady whichever!! But she needs love!! Badly!!
Didn’t dani used to buy her stuff all the time too?!
Used to buy her gifts all the time?

Reactions: 9
Yeah she did. Dani is another one who needs to see the world more. She has no life either.

Reactions: 7
OK, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to autism, but couldn't Avery help her tidy up the toys? I totally get that he may not understand the concept of tidying something away before you play with something else, but could she help him with that? It just seems that every single toy is out all the time, literally all over the place. I know autism is very complex and I don't mean to cause any offence.
Hi my daughter is Averys age and has severe autism (a lot worse than Avery) and she knows that you tidy away one play task before you get another. She even packs away if she’s done and doesn’t want to play anymore. That comes with a lot of therapy and putting methods into place. My daughter has occupational therapy and behavioural therapy where these methods are put into place and I use them within our home environment too. I suspect Avery will be taught this at school but if they are not enforcing it at home he won’t improve and may become confused. With autism routine is paramount. We pay for private therapy but I doubt Stacey and jack take Avery to any kind of therapist. It is pricey, and the amount of tat she buys could easily pay for a session. Unfortunately I don’t think Stacey cares enough now she has her living dolly, and she will probably leave it to school to help him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t know if anyone else follows her sister, but they moved abroad. And they just announced they’re having another girl. Nothing from Stacey though!! Don’t blame Sabrina moving away tbh. Must be having an amazing life she even has a pool 🤩
Where has she moved too?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.