All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words 🙈 she needs help...

Also, how many clothes does one baby need???

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I haven't been on here in ages but I knew people would be talking about her recent stories!

1 - her lazy husband does f*ck all and just lives in that sh*tole. He should be getting her help!
2 - she only tidied the house up about 3 days ago how the hell has it got like that again
3 - she's got spending issues. They must be up to their neck in debt
4 - why does she keep putting posts up saying she can only do laundry at 1am. Everyone else manages it during the day

She is seriously in need of an intervention. Wheres her husband, family or 1 friend she had telling her to stop? They need to stop her buying more and more sh*t. I love a wander round B&M but she does not need to buy every single piece of toot they produce.
I’m sure she put on insta stories her father in law had told her she needs to stop spending so much and that was before Alissa was born. Everyone will look at her as ‘out of control’ she’s got nothing else to do, she doesn’t even go out for walks! She was struggling to get 10,000 steps a day in for Autism awareness.

Reactions: 5
Omg what is the baby doing just chilling in the corner of the room on the floor ? is she just going to crack on with her day while the baby naps on the floor like some sort of stuffed toy ? Fgs why didn’t she put her in the cot or even contact nap with her if she thought she wouldn’t settle .What a weirdo ! Does she normally just lie in the corner of the room on the floor to nap

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That house is ridiculous. And it’s a bad environment for an autistic child. Don’t even get me started on the swimming because I really wanted to p*nch her. She also shouldn’t be forcing Alissa on Avery. It could cause a lot of issues in the long run. Im a mother to a child with severe ASD and the way I see Stacey treating that poor boy makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 12
Can't believe she left her on the floor. Why not put her on that cushion in her cot?? So much more comfy for her, bless her

Reactions: 5
I shouldn't be shocked by the amount of stuff she's bought for that little girl, but I am absolutely gob smacked!

Reactions: 8
Hey new to this thread but omg I feel so claustrophobic watching her stories 🙈🙈she really wouldn’t need to do these massive cleans if she just had less stuff, there’s stuff absolutely everywhere I dread to think how dusty that house is

Why the heck does she rip the dummy out of Alissa's mouth like that?! She was quite happy with it!

Reactions: 11
I feel really sorry for that baby laying there asleep in the corner :( she had her in her arms looking like she was rocking her to sleep a few videos before, surely you place her in the cot if she looked tired? Terrible example for safe sleep too.

the videos have been absolutely manic today, the dresses with fake hair for a baby, the disgusting rug, just all so grim

Reactions: 11
Going out on a limb here but I’m actually quite concerned with her behaviour. She seems quite manic like she wants everything to be perfect and it’s not, life never is. I wonder if she has abit of post natal depression
Poor Avery needs space and attention and it needs to be divided but all I see is the girl being pushed with milestones, sitting, swimming, rolling over, eating like she’s trying to prove ‘she’s ok’ not just to insta but herself. The look of distress on poor Avery swimming then again this morning is just heartbreaking. She’s need to come off social media and get some help
She's always been like this. Manic, frantic grabby and as filthy as a pig.

• Heart
Shes got that baby rigged out until she bleeping graduates by the looks of it, wheres the fun in that?? When mine were little I used to love wandering round the shops buying their clothes, ...when they needed them not 2/3/4 years down the line, shes crazy swear to god!
Going out on a limb here but I’m actually quite concerned with her behaviour. She seems quite manic like she wants everything to be perfect and it’s not, life never is. I wonder if she has abit of post natal depression
Poor Avery needs space and attention and it needs to be divided but all I see is the girl being pushed with milestones, sitting, swimming, rolling over, eating like she’s trying to prove ‘she’s ok’ not just to insta but herself. The look of distress on poor Avery swimming then again this morning is just heartbreaking. She’s need to come off social media and get some help
Sadly she’s always been like this, manic. Even more the second one. She would shove everything in front of Avery to make him play and paint and then record it for social media it was disturbing. Her cleaning and tidying and buying hauls has always been the same just getting worse. She’s honestly something else. I’ve never seen another instagrammer quite like it!! I agree tho definitely a concern for sure xx you want to see the you tube videos from the earlier days 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t know if anyone else follows her sister, but they moved abroad. And they just announced they’re having another girl. Nothing from Stacey though!! Don’t blame Sabrina moving away tbh. Must be having an amazing life she even has a pool 🤩

• Heart
Sadly she’s always been like this, manic. Even more the second one. She would shove everything in front of Avery to make him play and paint and then record it for social media it was disturbing. Her cleaning and tidying and buying hauls has always been the same just getting worse. She’s honestly something else. I’ve never seen another instagrammer quite like it!! I agree tho definitely a concern for sure xx you want to see the you tube videos from the earlier days 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I remember all that, think avery was only a baby when I first started following her!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I remember all that, think avery was only a baby when I first started following her!
I’ve followed her for 8 years now!! I can’t unfollow either. Have had to mute her a few times tho. Get motion sickness from her stories. Especially today. She is so vicious and snatchy. It really does make me wonder what her family think of this behaviour xx

Reactions: 7
Absolutely sickening the amount of shite she has in that pit!
however many shoes does a baby need that doesn’t even walk!
I just can’t deal with it

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed her for 8 years now!! I can’t unfollow either. Have had to mute her a few times tho. Get motion sickness from her stories. Especially today. She is so vicious and snatchy. It really does make me wonder what her family think of this behaviour xx
Jeeesus 8 years 😲 you need an award haha yeah the motion sickness is bad had to do the same a few times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.