All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many sunhats ????
My 13 month has one that currently fits .He won’t wear it which is maybe why I haven’t gone out and bought 2849476 or maybe I’m just a normal person who has decided to buy one or two

Reactions: 11
How Stacey???? How does your house get so dirty?????
the amount of clothes she for the kids is unbelievable! Just because it’s a “bargain” doesn’t mean you have to buy it Stace!

Reactions: 10
How Stacey???? How does your house get so dirty?????
the amount of clothes she for the kids is unbelievable! Just because it’s a “bargain” doesn’t mean you have to buy it Stace!
It is constantly in this state, I just don't know how they live like it..

Reactions: 6
It is constantly in this state, I just don't know how they live like it..
I know! If I use something I put it away or clear it up
I can’t go to bed knowing my house is a state
I wouldn’t want to wake up to it! Those poor kids they mustn’t know if they are coming or going
So they have any other interaction other than her?

Reactions: 7
After all those clothes she put away yesterday.. (those dress up ones must of been 4-6 years) and she’s got piles and piles all over her lounge wtf. Seeing the videos gives me anxiety. She should really think about turning her loft into a wardrobe room with the amount of clothes she’s got. Why is jack letting her do it? I hope she’s not using the money she gets for Avery too fund her ridiculous habit. I watched a TikTok on a woman who suffers from adhd and her house is very similar to staceys. I wouldn’t be surprised is Stacey has some undiagnosed issue. This is not normal behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How many times do we have to see a slow pan around of her stinky trashy outdated house
Think I know every nook and cranny more then my own house!

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand why anyone would film themselves picking up crap off the floor?? And the amount of time it takes to upload and pick songs for every one as well could surely be used actually cleaning that tit hole?? God she’s really not well

Reactions: 19
It makes you wonder if she’s doing it to take the piss? But the worrying thing is I don’t think she is!! She genuinely believes that’s good content?! Manic fast videos of the toys going into baskets. I have no idea how she lets it get that bad!! And that quick!! She must be the only one in the house to tidy! To which she doesn’t until it’s super bad 🤷🏻‍♀️

And what’s with the fridge?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Does she literally just move her stuff from room to room. It's like she cleaned the little girls room yesterday but just put it all in the living room 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her sister lives abroad as her husband is in the army / navy? Her sister always seems down to earth and NORMAL!
stacey has no friends. Long time followers will remember she even organised her own hen party and the hens were her aunts, nan, mum , sister , little cousins and I think Jack cousins. Possibly maybe a few friends if that. And that stalker friend Dani?

• Haha
Her sister lives abroad as her husband is in the army / navy? Her sister always seems down to earth and NORMAL!
stacey has no friends. Long time followers will remember she even organised her own hen party and the hens were her aunts, nan, mum , sister , little cousins and I think Jack cousins. Possibly maybe a few friends if that. And that stalker friend Dani?
Don’t get me started on Danni 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YES!!! Forgot about that! 🤣🤣🤣 there was a woman a few years ago with a little boy but they’ve had no ‘play dates’ in her living room for a few years!

It makes you wonder if she’s doing it to take the piss? But the worrying thing is I don’t think she is!! She genuinely believes that’s good content?! Manic fast videos of the toys going into baskets. I have no idea how she lets it get that bad!! And that quick!! She must be the only one in the house to tidy! To which she doesn’t until it’s super bad 🤷🏻‍♀️

And what’s with the fridge?
The fridge will be from someone’s skip she spotted on the school run! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
8F764170-1DE7-47FD-ACAC-9F838F16A404.png
It’s so so unsafe the way she has this baby sleeping all the time! What the hell is all that under her that she’s so close to the top of the Moses basket!? 😱 She can roll over now!! And by the looks of it it’s not level, she’ll have blood rushing to her head. She really makes me want to scream how unsafe she is with her baby-from the very start! It’s not like she’s a first time mum either! You get all this explained by the MW and HV 🤯

• Wow
View attachment 618308It’s so so unsafe the way she has this baby sleeping all the time! What the hell is all that under her that she’s so close to the top of the Moses basket!? 😱 She can roll over now!! And by the looks of it it’s not level, she’ll have blood rushing to her head. She really makes me want to scream how unsafe she is with her baby-from the very start! It’s not like she’s a first time mum either! You get all this explained by the MW and HV 🤯
She is 7 months old now isn't she? She shouldn't even be in a moses basket anymore!

Where the f**k did all those other bags come from in the garden?? Why does she have so many bags of things? Omg 😳 she needs help!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.