All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she doesn’t think of that 🙄 I felt the same!! i bet a lot of her followers will be watching her stories in shock. I know her sister doesn’t live near her but isn’t it strange how they don’t seem close and she never posts about her niece now she’s had her own princess! I bet her sister cringes at her! Probably pushed aside because Stacey is mummy’s princess 🤮 I sometimes wonder if she does it for the attention- I bet she loves having a thread on tattle #haters✌🏼
So sad 😞 I don't half feel sorry for avery now, shes absolutely pathetic!!

Reactions: 5
I 100% don't think she should put that video up on avery with no pants on, her profile has alot of people who will see the stories, and she doesn't know who they are, someone told me that there is an app perverts use so that if you post a picture of your child or whatever what an emoji covering the privates there's one they can use to remove it. I never post photos like that online freaks me out to much.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My house gets untidy just like everyone's, however my house has never ever got to the state she lives in every day... For 2 reasons.. 1 I don't fill every spare space with tit and keep buying and buying and 2 I clean and tidy as I go. They are both lazy slobs.
Poor Avery needs calm and space and he's sooo over stimulated.
I know she's trying to give her children everything but my god its just plain cruel.

Going out on a limb here but I’m actually quite concerned with her behaviour. She seems quite manic like she wants everything to be perfect and it’s not, life never is. I wonder if she has abit of post natal depression
Poor Avery needs space and attention and it needs to be divided but all I see is the girl being pushed with milestones, sitting, swimming, rolling over, eating like she’s trying to prove ‘she’s ok’ not just to insta but herself. The look of distress on poor Avery swimming then again this morning is just heartbreaking. She’s need to come off social media and get some help

Reactions: 13
Shes got that baby rigged out until she bleeping graduates by the looks of it, wheres the fun in that?? When mine were little I used to love wandering round the shops buying their clothes, ...when they needed them not 2/3/4 years down the line, shes crazy swear to god!

• Haha
If she’s posting those as she’s doing it then she’s been going for 5 hours!! 5 hours!!! showing every little thing you’re putting away. Definitely she needs help! If she has been posting as she’s doing it- where is her precious princess!? Because she’s not stopped posting! I hope Jacks off work and she’s not just left her in a room to ‘play’ because she can’t be napping for that long surely!

Reactions: 3
If she’s posting those as she’s doing it then she’s been going for 5 hours!! 5 hours!!! showing every little thing you’re putting away. Definitely she needs help! If she has been posting as she’s doing it- where is her precious princess!? Because she’s not stopped posting! I hope Jacks off work and she’s not just left her in a room to ‘play’ because she can’t be napping for that long surely!
Probably trapped in a highchair the way she used to do with avery 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Probably why the music is always on the videos these days, Alissa is probably crying somewhere
Definitely, poor avery was like the prisoner of azkaban haha strapped in a highchair, pushchair or behind a load of safety gates while stacey did what she bleeping pleased on that shitshow of a house

• Haha
I haven't been on here in ages but I knew people would be talking about her recent stories!

1 - her lazy husband does f*ck all and just lives in that sh*tole. He should be getting her help!
2 - she only tidied the house up about 3 days ago how the hell has it got like that again
3 - she's got spending issues. They must be up to their neck in debt
4 - why does she keep putting posts up saying she can only do laundry at 1am. Everyone else manages it during the day

She is seriously in need of an intervention. Wheres her husband, family or 1 friend she had telling her to stop? They need to stop her buying more and more sh*t. I love a wander round B&M but she does not need to buy every single piece of toot they produce.

Reactions: 9
These pair need serious help some many groups volunteers,older lady’s that can come in and help ask for help if not . Especially were Avery is concerned . Avery actually playing nicely. She has to upset the situation. Stacey and jack could do with simple classes on autism how what. And how things work because quite honestly Stacey that we have only seen does not have a clue. No interest. The swimming situation why not speak to Averys school seek help first . Before shoving him in a swimming pool and wonders why he does not like it .
It’s so simple all common sense . Hence I have. Worked with kids for a lot of years .

• Heart
Me again!!
She is giving me so much laughter whilst I nurse a hangover from the football and drinks yesterday!
That bleeping dress with the hair piece!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m literally tearing up 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just bleeping why???
She is so proud of them disgusting cheap outfits isn’t she
I already feel sick and now I feel even sicker they are just vile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.