All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the shoes and the headbands for me

why on earth does the have the band over her ears ?the way she dresses her is very dated ,but like everything else

Reactions: 9
Does Stacey have traveller roots? Would explain the god awful outfits she puts her kid in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not that it would matter if she had of course, but I wonder if her little girls ears stick out a bit maybe and that’s why she keeps putting the headbands over her ears like that?!

Reactions: 5
Her screeching at Avery while he was drumming. I bet Alissia is grateful for the headbands muffling the sound.

And sorting out all her old clothes that she has outgrown? I doubt she has worn even half of them. The pile was huge!

Why Stacey got her on her knee well video her and feeding her a crisp n looking away and she won't to hold it her self but Stacey pulls away n shove it in her mouth 😳 poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It took her ten minutes to whack what 4 fake flowers through that hanging heart 😐

• Haha
I bet poor Avery was melting in his bobble hat & coat while everyone else had summer clothes on πŸ₯΅

Is it really cold where she lives or something ? I’m in the north east and my kids and baby have been in shorts

Reactions: 4
Is Alissa in her car seat? It makes me shudder - firstly nothing should ever be added - that includes pink fluff & stuff - and 2nd she needs to research positional asphyxia in babies who spend too long in their car seat πŸ˜’

Please tell me I'm not the only one to notice that shes "coloured" Jack's hair in to hide a bold spot πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£
LOLOLOLOL As if she coloured it in πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Is Alissa in her car seat? It makes me shudder - firstly nothing should ever be added - that includes pink fluff & stuff - and 2nd she needs to research positional asphyxia in babies who spend too long in their car seat πŸ˜’
She would never listen to any of the safety regulations regarding it as it wouldn't fit her asthetic, she extra blankets and toys and headbands and all the tit she fits her cot and moses basket and things are such a risk but it goes against playing dolly's.
The girls poor ears must be so sore at the end of each day because the cartilage is being bent and flattened, I know as an adult if I lie on my ear and it squashes it is so uncomfortable never mind a baby.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.