All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have second hand embarrassment for her. Flogging juice plus when it’s waaaayy past it’s moment (of sucking in the vulnerable). Whos she gonna sell it to!

Reactions: 8
OMG I'd be sooo embarrassed to show my house like that. How can it even get that bad?? Looks like days worth of unwashed dishes etc. Didn't notice Jack until I read on here lol. To be fair though my husband is Still working at home, in the bedroom, on the bed with a lap table. We have no room upstairs for a table and no chance of him working downstairs with our 2 children around. We all have to do what works for us

Reactions: 7
“Juice plus is bluddy stunnin lovelies. After 2 weeks it’s solved all my hair loss problems and the nasty rash is gone. now you can look like me if you purchase the starter kit and help me pay off my debt” 🙄 If I was her I would be more concerned about why I had a rash on my arm that bad in the first place.

And the before pics of her house were boggin! My house has never been in that state! I don’t understand how you can let it get like that. It must be stinking having days worth of dirty dishes laying around

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was creasing myself laughing at the “to pay off my catalogue bills” line. Sorry, that is just totally self-inflicted and avoidable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure I saw something years ago about how juice plus sellers(whoever they were) stole peoples before and after photos from their own hard work- actually exercising and eating real fruit and veg! 🙄 to make it look like it was juice plus doing all the work! If she’s not a size 8 by next week I’m not buying it 😏 ✌🏼

“Juice plus is bluddy stunnin lovelies. After 2 weeks it’s solved all my hair loss problems and the nasty rash is gone. now you can look like me if you purchase the starter kit and help me pay off my debt” 🙄 If I was her I would be more concerned about why I had a rash on my arm that bad in the first place.

And the before pics of her house were boggin! My house has never been in that state! I don’t understand how you can let it get like that. It must be stinking having days worth of dirty dishes laying around
That nasty rash has probably gone because she’s finally cleaned that bath before she’s gone in it! And the hair loss will be because she’s not wearing her clip ins anymore 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just eat your fruit you daft woman !
Can someone tell me the benefit of these tablets as opposed to the benefit of just eating the fruit that’s supposedly in them ?I hate how she’s claiming that they’ve helped her hair loss in that short space of time ,it’s bullshit .Most women have hair loss after birth ,I’m bloody Santa clause if JP has had more of an affect on her regrowth than just eating a normal amount of actual fruit and veg would .
I hope no new mums in particular get sucked into this tit because of her .She says she’s wants to get out of catalogue debt (lol) but by possibly getting others into their own debt by signing up to this garbage .

Reactions: 11
Just eat your fruit you daft woman !
Can someone tell me the benefit of these tablets as opposed to the benefit of just eating the fruit that’s supposedly in them ?I hate how she’s claiming that they’ve helped her hair loss in that short space of time ,it’s bullshit .Most women have hair loss after birth ,I’m bloody Santa clause if JP has had more of an affect on her regrowth than just eating a normal amount of actual fruit and veg would .
I hope no new mums in particular get sucked into this tit because of her .She says she’s wants to get out of catalogue debt (lol) but by possibly getting others into their own debt by signing up to this garbage .
Totally agree.
Also am I the only one who couldn't see hair loss and then regrowth?!

Totally agree.
Also am I the only one who couldn't see hair loss and then regrowth?!
And am I the only one who thinks it’s a bloody cheek to ask us to sign up to help her get out of debt that she got into by buying stuff just for Instagram purposes??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Juice plus is a lie as the products come with a "detox program" so you have to basically diet while using the products so they aren't actually doing anything for you. The pictures and stuff they use are from a Facebook group and it is correct in saying that many have nothing to do with Juice Plus, they are basically stolen.

Reactions: 6
And am I the only one who thinks it’s a bloody cheek to ask us to sign up to help her get out of debt that she got into by buying stuff just for Instagram purposes??
She has zero shame! She may as well have saved herself the aggro and set up a go fund me to get her followers to clear her debts!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has saved the house filth to her story highlights! It’s weird she’d show her house in that state in the first place let alone save it as a highlight!

I remember starting to wean felt hard work and a juggle with my little boy, suddenly nap times are food prep time and jobs slide but my god not that much, how can they relax and the kids play in that living room?!

• Haha
She has saved the house filth to her story highlights! It’s weird she’d show her house in that state in the first place let alone save it as a highlight!

I remember starting to wean felt hard work and a juggle with my little boy, suddenly nap times are food prep time and jobs slide but my god not that much, how can they relax and the kids play in that living room?!
It’s actually disgusting her house
How she can post that living room and joke about saying keeping it real
No sorry that’s not real in my eyes or in my life
Abit of mess but I would never ever in a million years let my house get to that state and I work 36 hours a week and two kids
She literally has absolutely no excuse whatsoever
She doesn’t work
Even when Avery goes to nursery or wherever and baby naps she can do stuff
And she has jack home to help out
She is just a fat disgusting lazy sloth
Sorry but it’s her reality

Reactions: 8
Ok, so that house.....what the F does Jack do? I know he works (currently from home!) but why the F in F does he not do some cleaning up!! I literally could not live like that! I have friends who have 2/3 children and work full time and still don’t have houses that look like that!!!!

Reactions: 6
That front room is just awfull
The sofas look so dirty and black
The rug is all matted and needs binning
Just so much tit and looks so dirty and skanky
And again how the duck does it get to that state after it being cleared a few days ago
Dirty dirty pig no other words

The only time she must clean is when she’s put it on Instagram! I don’t think that is many people’s reality at all! Just lazy!! The bags of ‘hauls’ (I’m guessing) all over the place, kitchen benches are a disgrace, do it before you go to bed! Dishwasher will be leaking next week if she’s put it in 🙄 saved money there Stace! Now you can go to b&m for 500000 cleaning products.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love that she got her Juice Plus packet in a few photos for a bit of product placement! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.