All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both strike me as people who don’t clean as they go. Maybe jack leaves it all to her, but it’s disgusting to live like that let alone show it.

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? That’s definitely not the only way!! Most people manage it without getting up at 3:15!!!! Most people also manage it around a full time job! She’s at home all day what the hell does she do all day!
I came on here to say this!!!

I came on here to say this!!!
I must admit though, if I’ve got up in the night for a drink, and noticed the washing machine is done, I will just quickly swap it over 🙈

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she's posted that photo before claiming the same thing...
As if she thinks people believe she's getting up at 3am to do washing! I bet she made up a feed for Alyssa, threw a muslin over her shoulder for a "brilliant content idea" she'd had during the day and went back to bed! I have a daughter the same age as Avery and a 7 week old and I am absolutely not getting up at 3am to do washing.
Perhaps she could, I don't know...write a list to help her organise her days?!?! 😜
Lord knows she has enough notebooks to do so!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doing washing at 3am is definitely not normal, she could easily do it during the day. I have an 18-month-old and a 5-month-old, and even I manage to do washing during daylight hours. Fine if she was up making a bottle, but otherwise it’s nonsense. As for that living room, there is way too much stuff in it, everywhere is crammed with pink frilly stuff, she needs to clear half of it out.

Reactions: 8
Her house is far too small for all her crap. Her living room looks so small, especially when you have a baby in there in a jumperoo and a 5 year old with toys everywhere. Makes me feel so claustrophobic.
My kitchen also looks like Stacey's after iv made dinner for everyone. Only difference is, it is cleaned as soon as we've finished! Absolutely no way would i leave it in that mess with dirty pans and plates everywhere. I wouldn't be able to relax knowing there was all that to sort out. Especially overnight. What is wrong with her and Jack. Lazy slobs.

What is she doing with her day if she is too busy to do washing! Avery is at school and Aylissa naps and can play by herself for a bit I’m sure. She is a joke! There is no way she gets up at 3 to do the washing! Why would you not just stick it on before you go to bed and get It out in the morning 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure she's proving how much energy JP is giving her 😉 that floor though 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is she for real? That’s definitely not the only way!! Most people manage it without getting up at 3:15!!!! Most people also manage it around a full time job! She’s at home all day what the hell does she do all day!
With a house as dirty as hers, I'm guessing the 315am wake ups don't happen very often

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s really fucked me off claiming she feels happier and has had improved hair growth in two weeks just from juice plus .I had a baby last year ,I’ve had really bad post partum hair loss and I still have post natal depression and anxiety and I just hope no one in a similar position to me looks at her stories and is influenced to buy that crap because Stacey has said it has helped her in these ways ....in two weeks!

What’s with the picture you are supposed to be a grown lady . It’s something you do at high school rather embarrassing.with the fingers gesture .
Imagine it’s 3am your baby won’t sleep so you think she’s duck it let’s have a selfie of me doing the peace sign in front of my clock .
Like what would possess you ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone's been learning about social media! Sandwiching her juice plus rubbish between photos of Alyssa!

Reactions: 6
She’s really fucked me off claiming she feels happier and has had improved hair growth in two weeks just from juice plus .I had a baby last year ,I’ve had really bad post partum hair loss and I still have post natal depression and anxiety and I just hope no one in a similar position to me looks at her stories and is influenced to buy that crap because Stacey has said it has helped her in these ways ....in two weeks!

Imagine it’s 3am your baby won’t sleep so you think she’s duck it let’s have a selfie of me doing the peace sign in front of my clock .
Like what would possess you ?
It isn't even the 3am selfie it is the fact she tried to pass it off as she needs to be awake at that time to get anything done when in reality Alyssa isn't sleeping so she is up with her so gets stuff done, clearly not enough though because the state of her house already is absolutely horrendous. I don't know how she sleeps in her bedroom, I couldn't even stand in that room without my head exploding

Stunning itumms hun

Who remembers when she used to go to b and m with her fil and film herself creepily touching everything in complete silence ?Then she would come home and be like got some stunning itums huns and it would be like 6 note pads ,8 crystal pens that she would say are rose gold but weren’t and like 5 costumes for averys school nativity that won’t fit til 2029

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg her house!!
There is so much STUFF!!
I get with kids there is a lot of clutter, mine are only 16months apart so when they were little we had a lot of toys etc-but hers is insane! Piles and piles of clothes and she’s out buying even more. It’s clearly an addiction, I can’t believe anyone would choose to live surrounded by all that crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.