All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care she blitzed the house before 930am.

All the house blitz in the world don't make up for the fact that her and Jack live like pigs. Absolute tit tip that house is.

Even prior to the new baby, she lived in filth.

And what she blitzed wasnt a day or two of mess, it looked like weeks or longer.
The fact she managed to do it before 9.30 just shows it wasn't actually cleaned, all that tit is moved from one place to another, after living in the filth for weeks it would need a deep clean not a quick "blitz"

Reactions: 7
How can anyone admit that their house looked like that 😭 omg I’m embarrassed for her 😭

Reactions: 10
Absolutely vile!
Said it before and will say again but that whole house wants gutting and starting again!
That’s not just abit of mess that’s build up!
I know people who have four kids and work full time and there house has never ever looked like that!!

Reactions: 8
She’s a grotty cow isn’t she 🤢
Whats with the mountains and mountains of clothes on every surface!? Her house makes me feel ill! It’s pure laziness - if you get something out the cupboard you put it back after. It isn’t hard. 🤢

Reactions: 9
More importantly where's summer these days 🤔
Probably lost her under a mountain on baby clothes!

I can imagine the house getting messy in the new born days where the baby doesn’t sleep and you can’t put them down but surely there’s no excuse for this nearly 6 months down the line.

Reactions: 6
Jack in that photo of the bedroom is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
God love him! Is that where he's having to work from? He doesn't even have a proper desk the poor bloke, probably working off Stacey's vanity table because a desk wouldn't fit in with her horrible house aesthetic!

• Haha
I really feel sorry for jack having to work in the bedroom. There’s no reason why he couldn’t have been in the baby’s room seeing as she’s in with them overnight. Just to keep the work space and sleeping separate.

Reactions: 11
Easily could have a office area in the conservatory/ end of the dining area - it’s been over a year since most people have been workin from home!

Reactions: 11
Here she is! 👏🏻 flogging juice plus! Well done to whoever called it 😂
Realistically it’s probably gonna take more than a juice plus income to pay of her catalogue bills - the queen of tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here she is! 👏🏻 flogging juice plus! Well done to whoever called it 😂
Realistically it’s probably gonna take more than a juice plus income to pay of her catalogue bills - the queen of tat!
Oh god she hasn’t. Why I am not surprised, honestly if that s💩💩t worked no one would be overweight. And also at a time like this with people losing their jobs cos of vid who has that sort of spare cash lying around. I hate pyramid schemes!!

Reactions: 6
She waited less than a week before she announced she was flogging it 🤣🤣🤣 after 2 weeks use! Wow what an expert she is, duck sake 🙈

• Haha
Or you could just STOP spending money on crap Stacey 🤷 just a thought!!
Literally, spend hundreds of £'s so that she can sell stuff to earn to pay off her debts 😒
It would be different if she actually invested money into something worth while to earn herself an income but she just jumps of this outdated bandwagons in every aspect of her life

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.