All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed the blender stories again today. The bottle with the dried on old smoothie is absolutely 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I couldn't tell if it was a dirty bottle or whether it's the glitter liquid that surrounds the bottle.

Also feels like she is warming us all up for her being a Juiceplus rep and be a "bizniss owner hun"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So Stacey takes 6 capsules a day to get some fruit and veg into her body ... wow! I never knew you could do that and here is me eating ACTUAL fruit and veg everyday 🙄🙄🙄 this ‘diet’ is not healthy or maintainable!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she will lose weight for sure but she won’t keep it up or maintain - as soon as she eats normally it goes back on!!!

Reactions: 8
Who is going to tell Stacey that juice plus isn’t “healthy”! I knew she was thick but not this thick 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear Juice Plus was a thing like 8 years ago? But then again, Stacey’s behind on the times with everything - her house decor, her clothing taste, so the fact that she’s trying Juice Plus doesn’t surprise me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes deffo going to be flogging it in the next couple of weeks with the before and after pics and no doubt going on about how much weight she's lost and how much better she feels

Reactions: 10
I swear Juice Plus was a thing like 8 years ago? But then again, Stacey’s behind on the times with everything - her house decor, her clothing taste, so the fact that she’s trying Juice Plus doesn’t surprise me 🤣
It was all the rage when I had my middle child who’s now 9. I didn’t bother with it because it’s obvious that once you stop the weight will pile on (and more). It’s just another MLM that no doubt she will sign up to. Like you say though she’s not known to be on trend is she 🙈😂

Reactions: 7
Is juice plus not just another MLM (scam)
I mean it's overpriced and surely the weight isn't going to stay off when she returns to her normal diet, always thought these silly fads were hard to sustain?

Reactions: 11
Is juice plus not just another MLM (scam)
I mean it's overpriced and surely the weight isn't going to stay off when she returns to her normal diet, always thought these silly fads were hard to sustain?
All of this in a nutshell.

My exact thoughts were that she will be flogging this next 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she have a really big weight loss with slimming world!? 🤔 so surely she would follow slimming world again because she’s had success with them & understands the theory etc? But no she’ll take her fruit & veg in capsules 🙄🤦‍♀️😩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never done a shake Diet but I imagine they make you really constipated 😩 no thanks 😂

Reactions: 3
I knew a girl who sold juice plus, was their biggest fan and spent her life preaching and selling (she did well for herself as she had a big following) she put loads of weight on and with juice plus and going to the gym multiple times a week still couldn't shift the weight so she quit juice plus and does the same scheme with a beauty brand now.

The products come with a strict detox plan so it isn't the products that causes you to lose weight, it is all the things the detox has you doing.

Portion control and healthy eating is more than enough for most people to shift extra weight, to spend hundreds of £s on the juice plus products is such a waste of money, but we all know Stacey loves to waste it.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she have a really big weight loss with slimming world!? 🤔 so surely she would follow slimming world again because she’s had success with them & understands the theory etc? But no she’ll take her fruit & veg in capsules 🙄🤦‍♀️😩😂😂
And at least with slimming world you get your fruit and veg, can have treats, ect. I know some people don't like SW but you can incorporate it with daily life and make it into a lifestyle change so you keep the weight off. Or at least that is what I did, I kept 2 stone off for 5 years until covid turned life upside down
Tbh, maybe she thinks juice plus is easier? Idk. She's a weird one

Reactions: 6
I last heard of juice plus when my eldest who is now coming up 7 was a baby! One of my friends was forever trying to get me to join up ,she’s been involved in every mlm going over the years !
I know not everyone is a ‘rep’ but mlm diets just don’t sit well with me.Didn’t even know JP was still on the go tbh

Reactions: 5
I don't care she blitzed the house before 930am.

All the house blitz in the world don't make up for the fact that her and Jack live like pigs. Absolute tit tip that house is.

Even prior to the new baby, she lived in filth.

And what she blitzed wasnt a day or two of mess, it looked like weeks or longer.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't care she blitzed the house before 930am.

All the house blitz in the world don't make up for the fact that her and Jack live like pigs. Absolute tit tip that house is.

Even prior to the new baby, she lived in filth.

And what she blitzed wasnt a day or two of mess, it looked like weeks or longer.
Shes got no excuse for it to be like that, if she cleaned as she went along or afterwards or when averys in school and baby asleep or in jumper like she is in pic, no excuse she's just a lazy cow with far far to much stuff!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.