All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh glory the sight of Jack in his shorts and house coat 🙈🤣🤣
Flip me wonder is she pregnant right enough. The thought makes me queasy 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ almighty- I think I’d be pregnant if I woke up to that every morning!! What a sort!
Avery is like will you just leave me the duck alone you knob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Avery probably has constant ringing in his ears from her screeching at him constantly ‘GOOOOD BOYYYY’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, they probably conceived on their weekend away to Liverpool. She’s gonna call the baby Cavern, or Klopp 🙈
Oh and frigg me....Xmas videos...why god WHY!!!!
Was Avery conceived in a bird seed factory?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s pregnant, don’t think she’s got any intention of having another child, that would mean she would have to go back to looking after someone other than herself ! Motherhood really didn’t work out as the rose tinted image she had of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Always so horribly over the top and tacky - how many presents just for Easter???
Just grim

Reactions: 9
I might just be being miserable but I think all this greed and excess lots of people on social media today have shown today is vulgar and tasteless.

What’s wrong with a child receiving one egg? It’s becoming like Halloween when everyone needs new clothes, decorations etc just to show off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I might just be being miserable but I think all this greed and excess lots of people on social media today have shown today is vulgar and tasteless.

What’s wrong with a child receiving one egg? It’s becoming like Halloween when everyone needs new clothes, decorations etc just to show off
Totally agree. They are just professional show offs and greedy. Gone are the days that it impresses people, now it just makes them look pretty shallow and pathetic 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.